Jealous

Smile on you

“Girls! Wake up!!” eunjung knocked their room and woke them all up.

“just let me sleep a while..” but eunjung didn’t let her. She shook jiyeon body, “wake up!! we have to shoot a special video for M Countdown” but jiyeon still stuborn “if you not wake up, i will kiss you” no reaction from jiyeon “i’m going to kiss you..” teased eunjung. Eunjung trusted her face toward jiyeon. Jiyeon suddenly opened her eyes, “Kya!!!” she closed eunjung lips with the doll.

“you finally wake up, palli wash your body” said Eunjung smiled evilly, and left Jiyeon who was blushing.

“Yah!!!” shouted jiyeon shyly

“what’s wrong?” hyomin came in their room after had a shower “Jiyeon~ah.. why your face is so red? Are you sick?” asked hyomin while holding jiyeon forehead.

“a..an..aniya..” she completely lost her words.

 

--

 

They went to their car and the manager drove them to the garden. The other were waiting for them.

“annyeong haseyo... we are T-ara..nice to meet you” they all greeted them

“annyeong.. here is your script” the director gave them a script “you guys just to have to play around in this garden, smile and having fun” explained the film director.

“what should we do?” asked boram to another

“the director wants us to play around, just do what he want.”

 

“oke!! Screen one!! Action!!”

“wooo!! Yeaahh!!! Wooo!!”  they shouted happily and playing around with the food around them “woo!! Yeahh!! Woooooo!!! Woo!! Woo!!”

“CUT!!” they stopped shouting

“omo.. so embarrasing..” Qri closed her face. The other just smiled and laughed for what they have done.

“It’s so funny!” eunjung laughed again

 

“good job girl, now screen two, just play with the music okay? One two three.. ACTION!”

F(x) La Cha Ta started playing. All they did is pose like a model and play around again like a child. The second music  “Butterfly”, jiyeon started running around them and played like a butterfly while they were sitting and singing.

“jiyeon~ah..” eunjung called jiyeon and joined her running around. She ran toward jiyeon and hug her tightly.

“kya..” said jiyeon shyly in eunjung embrace.

They kept playing around and didn’t notice that they were been shooting.

“hyomin eonnie!!” called jiyeon while looking hyomin and Qri were together

“ne?” hyomin stopped talking with Qri and approached the maknae

“let’s have a scene together!! How about slow motion?”

“wao that a good idea.. it’s going to be funny!” she answered her excitedly.

They did some slow motion move and made all people in there laughing only looking at them. They were very funny and adorable.

Hyomin were listening to the music with her headset. Hyomin felt someone poke at her. she turned to the left and saw Qri were smiling to her. Hyomin released her headset, “what’s wrong eonnie?”

“what are you listening?” Qri asked her

“our song.. “lie”, Do you want to listen together?” hyomin offered

Qri nodded but suddenly jiyeon sat beside hyomin, “eonnie!!  I want too.. may i?” jiyeon asked with her puppy eyes. No one can say no, but hyomin felt guilty to Qri.

“it’s okay.. let her listen, or the dino mood will on..” Qri smiled. Hyomin nodded and gave a right one to jiyeon. jiyeon felt so happy and they started to sing their song, “lie”.

 

After they finished the shooting, they went back to their company. Jiyeon, hyomin, and eunjung have to do the recorder while boram and qri have a vocal class together.

--

“please more closer to each other... yapp!! Good!! Smile!! Ya.. good job.. turn to the right.. yeah.. okee...” they were having a photo shot for their next comeback with supernova.

“GAMSAHAMNIDA!!” said T-ara and Supernova to all.

“i’m so tired.. let’s go back to our dorm as soon as possible..” said eunjung while hugging jiyeon.

“yeah.. let’s go back.. i’m so hungry..”  soyeon complained

“eonnie.. you are on diet..” hyomin remembered her.

“aishh.. i’ve already lost 8 kilos..” soyeon mumbled again

“i will cook some healthy food which lost fat for you”

“jinjja??? Gomawo hyomin.. saranghae..” soyeon hug hyomin tightly and kiss her cheek.

“yeobo.. do you cheat on me??”eunjung protested.

“aa.. aaniya.. she is the one who kiss me..” hyomin tried to explain

“how can you let her kiss you?? And you are going to cook for her?” said Eunjung upset

“aigoo.. our eunjung is jealous..” soyeon “stop this childish thing okay.. Hyomin is going to cook for us, right minnie?” soyeon gave hyomin a wink

“yah eonnie!! Stop using your wink.. and stop calling her “minnie”.. only i can call her that name” eunjung got jealous again.

“eunjung~ah.. why you suddenly became so childish?? please choose, hyomin or Jiyeon”  hyomin and jiyeon looked at soyeon with the wide eyes while eunjung didn’t know how to answer the question.

“eonnie.. let’s stop it.. i’m so tired and want to have a nap..” Hyomin asked them before close her eyes.

 

They arrived at their dorm after 25 minutes. “we are home..” said soyeon when they arrived at home.

Boram and Qri who were watching TV together, ran toward them

“oh my gosh.. what’s wrong with your hair?” Boram surprised looking at soyeon, jiyeon and eunjung hair.

“ i didn’t want to answer that question.. i’m totally don’t like this concept” soyeon mumbled

“yeah.. my long hair..” jiyeon said sadly

“but eunjung looks better with the short hair.. you are handsome Eunjung” Boram “and jiyeon looks  more cute while soyeon looks more beautiful.. eh? Where is Hyomin?”

“i’m here!!” they turned their face to the kitchen

“what are you doing?” Qri approached her

“cooking for all of us” she said happily

“jinjja??!!” boram ran to Hyomin and gave a back hug “wao.. you are really good at cooking.. teach me.. teach me.. i’m so hungry..” boram suddenly became like a kid who looked for candy.

“ne.. ne..  please all of you have a sit.. i will deliver the food after finish” they did what Hyomin ordered to them. After 3 minute, hyomin’ve done with the food and they ate together happily.

“ehmmm~~ mataaa!!!!” boram said happily

Hyomin smiled looking boram cute reaction

“yeobo!! You are the best!!” eunjung gave her a thumb

Hyomin smiled again

“eonnie!! JJANG!!!! Daebaakk.. cook for me tomorrow, i want to show it to my friends”

“oke oke.. i will cook for you jiyeon~ah..”

“only jiyeon? what about us?” soyeon protested

“okay.. i will cook for of all you tomorrow”

“Yeppi!!!” they clapped and shouted happily.

 

--

Today was the last for promoting “Lies” and the first performing “Time to Love”. Even though they had always performed in stage, but they still felt nervous.

“we have to do the best!! Fighting!!” encouraged Eunjung as the leader to all the members

Suddenly someone knocked the door and the girl came in.

“omo!! Gyuri~ah!!!” said eunjung approached the girl and gave her a tight hug.

“i can’t breath..”

“i’m sorry.. i’m sorry.. i’m too miss you.. how are you?” said Eunjung happily.

“i also miss you, jungie...” gyuri smiled and pinched her cheeks. “fighting for your second comeback”

“hehehe.. you too... and congratulation for your winning.. Your comeback song is daebak!! La la la~ la~la~” eunjung showed the move of “mister”

Qyuri smiled and laughed looking eunjung. “stop it! Your friends are watching!!” she said embarrassed.

Eunjung stopped it and realized the members were looking her. suddenly she felt a bit embarrassing.

“ehm.. let’s me introduce to all of you.. this is my best best friend i ever have.. all of you have already known her right? She is Gyuri Kara”

“annyeonghaseyo.. i’m Gyuri from Kara”

“Annyeonghaseyo..” greeted all of them to Kara

“thank you for take care of my stupid friend” all of them laughing at gyuri words

“yah!!” said eunjung madly

“haha.. don’t be mad.. i’m just joking.. by the way i have to go..”

“what? Why so quickly?” eunjung was so disappointed

“i have to perform, my little junggie..” she pinched her cheeks again “fighting for your second comeback!”

“ne.. gomawo..” eunjung gave a hug before Gyuri left.

“you are really close to her eonnie.. i never see you that excited hugging someone” said jiyeon a bit jealous

“are you jealous? Aigoo.. don’t be jealous jiyeon~ah.. “ Eunjung hug jiyeon and tried to comfort her

“ i don’t jealous.. who say i’m jealous?”

"girls.. get to the stage now..!!" said the manager cutting their conversation

 

special : please watch this MV!! this video!! i hope you like it!! it's a first perform of Time to love and some comedy MV!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-akxpX4kp8&list=PL047CC2FF3A9867D6&index=48

 

 

Annyeong.. hehehe..

sometime my mind is blank.. i don't what to write, that why i update so late.. i'm sorry..

I know i'm not a good author. i'm just an ordinary people who love T-ara.. yeah.. totally in love with T-ara

Thank you for always read and waiting this story..

and sorry for the mistake i have made

keep surporting T-ara and me..!! Gomawooo~