Locking room

Smile on you

“what’s wrong Minnie?”

“ehm.. can you looked at jiyeon? She is in the toilet..” she begged

Eunjung nodded and ran to the toilet. Hyomin sigh hardly and took a sit at corner.

 

---

Meanwhile in the toilet, jiyeon sat on the floor. Her face was blank, now hyomin was mad at her “again”. But this time were more severe, Jiyeon wanted to cry but she hold it. “don’t cry jiyeon.. you are brave..” she tried to make sure to herself. Suddenly the door opened, “Jiyeon?”

“eonnie…” jiyeon approach eunjung and hug her tightly

“what’s wrong?” she patted her

“I think I make trouble again, I make hyomin eonnie angry again..” she said sadly and now she almost to cry.

“aigoo.. what’s actually happened jiyeon? Could you tell me the fully story?”

Jiyeon released the hug and started to tell the story.

 

--

“hyomin.. what’s happend with jiyeon and you?” boram asked her but hyomin didn’t answered it. “it must be jiyeon jealous of you and Qri, right?” Soyeon continued it

“sorry if I make some trouble..” suddenly Qri joined the conversation.

“aniyo.. it’s not your fault eonnie.. jiyeon always likes that..she just needs time..” Hyomin made sure

“ehm.. Qri.. Are you from MyungJi University?” boram suddenly changed the topic

“yes..” a short answered

“ do you know me? Because I think I have ever seen you..” boram started curious

“ you are Joen Bo Ram right? Actually my name is Lee Ji hyun” Qri actually knew boram, she was her classmate but Qri just don’t know how to approach her.

“Ahh…!! I know you!! We have ever been classmate but why you change your name?”

“it’s sajangnim order”

Suddenly the door opened, jiyeon and eunjung went in the room. The situation become so awkward.

“ let’s practice dance again.. we only have several days” soyeon tried to warm the cold feel.

Every body stayed at the dance position and danced again. During the practice, jiyeon secretly took a look at hyomin but hyomin knew it, because it could be see in the mirror. Pabo jiyeon.. why did you make me became like the bad eonnie again? Hyomin told to herself. After 2 hours practice, they back to their room. When jiyeon and hyomin met, they avoid each other. Hyomin grabbed Qri hand and walked to their room. Jiyeon felt jealous, angry and sad by looking them.

“aish.. it’s remind me of the past” eunjung sighed

“ne? what’s past jungie?” soyeon asked

“they had been liked that before..”

“What? When? And how?” boram’s curious

“the first time jiyeon joined, hyomin got jealous of her because jiyeon was too close with me. So hyomin get mad to jiyeon and jiyeon tried to make hyomin love her. I and ex members make some plan to make them become friends by locked them at this practice room and it succeed. But now, Jiyeon is jealous because hyomin is closed to Qri. I don’t know what to do again.. should I locked them in this practiced room again?”

“it’s a good idea!! Let’s locked them again in this practice room!! It must be funny!!” soyeon excited with the plan.

“I got a plan!!” boram joined

 

--

“hyomin.. why do you do that? It’s will make jiyeon more mad at me..” Qri said

“sorry.. I just want to ..”

“don’t you want to back to her?”

“ehm..of couse I want but jiyeon is still to childish.. i want her to approach me first. She should make a move first”

 

--

(Jiyeon POV)

Ah.. hyomin eonnie really mad at me.. is it wrong if I jealous with Qri eonnie? Hyomin eonnie had ever jealous of me and eunjung too. But why she get angry then? I don’t understand her at all.. I miss her.. sould I say sorry to her? but she keep avoid me.. eonnie.. can’t we just back to normal? I miss your hug.

Jiyeon got her bag to search her phone. She wanted to make a call with her oppa. “where is my phone?” she tried to search and search but still couldn’t find it.

“eonnie? Do you see my phone?” she asked eunjung

“ehm? You are playing with it in the practice room before, could it be leave in the practice room?”

“may be..” jiyeon stood up and walked to the practice room. Eunjung gave a signal to boram and soyeon. They walked slowly behind jiyeon. When jiyeon walked in the practice room, they locked it.

Jiyeon walked in the practice room and saw hyomin was searching for something. She didn’t brother her and searching her phone too.

Hyomin knew jiyeon was searching for something too, but she kept silent and searching her phone back.

“Aish.. where is my phone??” hyomin stressed searching her phone

“you lose your phone?” jiyeon started to make a conversation

“ne..” a short answered that make jiyeon felt sad

“ehm.. my phone is missing too.. may be I put it on the other place, I go first eonnie..” jiyeon walked away and when she tried to open the door, she felt something wrong..

“what’s wrong with the door? It can’t be open” jiyeon tried to you her strength to open the door

“if you keep forcing the door with your powerful strength, the door will broke”

“so what should we do?”

“searching the phone and call for help” hyomin answered it coldly

After about half hours, the phone still not found. Hyomin and jiyeon gave up searching their phone and sit at the corner.

“eonnie.. do you remember the first time we meet?” jiyeon started the talk. But hyomin didn’t give any reaction so jiyeon continued “hyomin eonnie was mad at me that time. It’s all because eonnie was jealous of me and eunjung eonnie. I tried to make eonnie to like me but eonnie keep avoid me that time. Until I can’t again and we get an accident by locking in this practice room. It’s same right now.. I get jealous of you an Qri eonnie so I avoid you because I think you didn’t need me anymore. You have Qri eonnie now. We are locking in this practice room again, could you forgive me like I forgive you before”

Hyomin almost cried after listen to jiyeon, but she hold it “jiyeon~ah.. who said I don’t need you anymore. You are my favorite member after eunjung. I close to Qri eonnie because she is new in our group, I want to make her comfortable with us but you are so easy to get jealous”

“mianhe eonnie.. I know I was wrong.. I’m sorry.. could you forgive me?” she asked with her eyes which has already full with tears.

“I’ve already forgive you from the start, jiyeon.. uljima..” she wiped the tears gently and cupped her face don’t forget a kiss on her forehead.

 

--

Meanwhile out side the door, eunjung, boram and soyeon were putting their ears to the door.

“have they already done? Should we open the door?” boram asked

“just wait a minute.. I can’t heard what they say properly” soyeon tried to hear hyomin and jiyeon conversation

“ehm.. I think they’ve already back to normal.. let’s open the door”

“but, if they know we locked them, they will be mad at us” boram afraid

“okay.. we act like we don’t know anything” soyeon suggest

 

Knock!! Knock!! “Yah!! Who do lock the door??!!” soyeon shouted

Jiyeon and Hyomin heard soyeon sound, they quickly approach the door, “EONNIE!! We are been locking in this room!! Help us!!” jiyeon shouted back

Boram, soyeon and eunjung laughed hard outside the door

“what?? I think the door is broken.. I will call for some help” soyeon shouted again

“it’s so funny.. you act really good soyeon..” boram gave 2 thumbs up to her

Eunjung put the key and open the door, “yah.. why could you be lock in here again?”

“I don’t know.. thank you for helping us..”  hyomin really thankful with the help.

Eunjung looked at their holding hand, “yah.. you two have already back? Aren’t you fight?”

“no more.. we have already done the misunderstanding” they looked at each other and smiled

 

--

2 days later..

“oh my gosh.. we are going to make MV of lies and you know who the main guys?? YOO SEUNG HO” said eunjung almost scream after she got announcement from sajangim

“JINJJA?? Ah.. he is so handsome.. “ said Qri and Hyomin

“and.. one of us is going to have a kiss scene with him..” eunjung continued saying

“who? Who? One of us?? It must be me..” said soyeon confidently

“yah!! I hope it’s not you..”boram replied her with the joke

“just tell us who is she” hyomin asked impatiently

“it’s our makne.. jiyeon..” eunjung sighed hard

“it’s me?? Ah.. Andwe.. it will be my first kiss..”

“what? You never kiss before?” eunjung asked her

Jiyeon shooked her head, “nope.. it’s going to be my first kiss then..”

“I’m going to tell sajangnim to exchange” eunjung stood up

“what??” all the member shouted

 

 

 

hai!! i hope you didn't dissapointed with this update..gomawo for waiting and keep read this fanfic.. thank you for every thing!!! keep waiting for next update!!  and don't forget to leave a comment for this update!!