Chapter 2

Miss Right with Mr. Left ?

She was holding her documents and her bag on her hand as she knocked the door. She took a deep breath as she heard her permission to enter was accepted. Slowly, she twist the door knob and walking up straight into the room. It's like a meeting room for a prisoner. Did you watch Death Note where the police where judging Misa as the second Kira. Yup, that type of room. There's an empty chair in the middle of the path, as 12 chairs facing towards that chair. 11 chairs were taken, left one on the right side of the middle chair. 

"Seo Joohyun?" the tall guy that she saw called her. Wait a minute, isn't today her official working day? Why is she being interviewed again? 

"Yes, I am" she gave a polite bow to the directors as she continue standing there. Imaginary question marks were all over her head.

"Have a seat" another guy said. That man was the one that were having a whole bag which she bet was filled with snacks. She gave a small smile as she took the chair in the middle and sat on it. When she look up, she really felt like in a prison being judge by 11 judges. 

"Can we call you Seohyun?" the guy that have a pair of owl-like eyes in the shortie group asked. She tilted her head a little, like a puppy with curiousity. "Ahhh, we have many staff here named Joohyun already. You won't mind right?" he smiled as he eyes went half cresent. She shook her head with a smile. 

"22 years old? That's fairly young for a newly graduated student" the tanned guy, with a high class look asked. 

"23 years old in Korea age" she looked down on her feet when she answered that. 

"We are talking about international age, Miss Seo" he replied looking right on her. Oh, how she wished she didn't answer that back. Small red patches started to appear around her both cheeks when she got that reply. 

"You applied to be an accountant for our company, didn't you?" the middle guy said again. She nodded as she look back at them. 

"Why you make this application at our company?" he asked with another emotionless face. She had answered that when she came for interview and what's now?! Another time? She really started to feel suspicious with that receptionist words. 'They are quite nice', oh girl, you have to be kidding with me. 

"I will honestly answer your question, if that is so. I had applied for several companies before this but I was rejected because I am a newly graduated student with no experience. This is the only company which actually 'accepted' my application but I never expect I would be in here because EXO company is a well-known company and I guess, you will hire someone that is experienced than a newly graduated student" she answered. 

"I see... Maybe you're right about it" the middle guy tapped his pen on the table looking directly at her. Her shoulders were slumped down. Perhaps, another rejection? "But if we don't hire someone that's unexperience, like every other company, how can you ever be experience?" he smiled as he leaned against his chair smilling at her. 

"Erm..." she went speechless. She really feel like digging a hole and hide. 

"Your main isn't here yet. So you would have to wait for him. I'll ask someone to bring you to that place" he smiled as he was about to order someone. 

"But before that, can I have 2 cups of Espresso, 3 cup of Latte, 1 cup of Mocha, please?" the tanned guy with eye bag requested. Six cups of coffee?!?! 

"Err... Sure..?" she smiled awkwardly at him as he shrug. 

"Not all for me, don't worry. Hyungs and I are sharing. Here take the cash, I want the coffee from the next street. And only there! Oh, get what you want too" he gave a cute smile to her and she nodded as she took the money with her. 

"Oh, where should I hand it to you after I bought it?" she asked as he just pointed at his place. With a nod, she left for the coffee. 

---

"Thank you for your visit!" the waitress smiled at her as she helped to open the door for her. 

"Thank you for the coffee and welcome!" she gave a bow as she walked back to the company. The coffee were arranged based on it's type and there are two trays each in one plastic bag. 3 latte in one and mocha and two espresso in another.

'Bammm' 'Ouch!' 

She bang onto someone on the way to the company. Drips of coffee had freckled his white suit. He put down his phone as he as he slowly turned his head to the left, a girl was checking her coffee. Luckily the coffee aren't spilled just a little splash out from the Mocha.

"WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU BLIND?!" he yelled at her as her eyes went big. 

"Oh my! I am sorry! So sorry! Please forgive me!!" she asked for apologies when she saw his clothing. It's an expensive suit, I mind you. 

"You're going to pay back for my laundry on this suit, you hear me??" he said, frowning. She nodded a while as she looked up at him.

"30000 won!" he said as he try to remove the dirt from his suit. 

"What?! Why is it so expensive?" she creased her eyebrows.

"It's coffee stain, blind! It's hard to remove!" he frowned at her as she just took her coffe and left. 

"Hey you!" he paused her. 

"First, I am not blind. My cornea, nor retina even my optical nerve are well in function, BOTH OF MY EYES. Secondly, if you are asking for such a huge amount, look at yourself. You are the one that stands ON MY WAY" she said as she ponytail swaged and walked off.

"Don't make me see you again, blind!" he muttered as he look as he suit.

"DAMN YOU!"

---

"Coffee is here!" she smiled as she passed them along with the money's balance to the guy that ordered. 

"Thank you! But why is it like this? Almost all spilled..." he asked sadly. 

"It was?! Oh my! Sorry, I bumped into someone on the way..." she replied as he gave her a sad smile. 

"Tao..." he muttered. 

"I'm sorry?" she looked at him curiously.

"My name is Tao, Huang Zitao" he smiled at her as she nodded. 

"Jo- Seohyun" she answered as he nodded. 

"You can go now. Taeyeon-noona!" he called. A petite girl with pretty features, long dirty blonde hair with slight highlights on her hair walked it. "Bring Seohyun to the Account department. She's under your care" he said as she nodded and led her the way.

"Hi! I am Kim Taeyeon!" she smiled and her voice are just so warming, after a trauma-like day. 

"Seo Joohyun! But call me Seohyun..." she smiled at her. 

"They said call you Seohyun right?" she asked as she nodded. "Knew it. They always put newbies surname with the last name" she chuckled. 

"Why is that for, then?" she looked at her and she just plainly shrug. 

"Oh, let me explain to you our department first....."

---

"Here's your seat! Mine is just opposite of yours" she winked and the computer. "Here is the button where you-"

"Taeyeon-noona, call my butler to send me a pair of clothing" a familiar voice was heard from that department. Her eyes went large as she started to recognize it.

"Tae-- Oh wow, look who I found" he smirked. 

"Oh no..."