Chapter 1

Miss Right with Mr. Left ?

*Sorry for the late updates on this story because I need to do a lot of research. Either I didn't manage to do a complete research or not because I can't find any helpful details for this story. So please don't take this story's content as a fact! Except the ship that I loved, YES!

"Seo Joohyun! Today is a whole new start of your life!" she clapped her hand as well as took a deep breathe before entering to the company. She's a newly graduated, first-honoured student that excelled in Accounts from Korea's top university, Seoul National University. Her application was accepted almost immediately when she applied to every single company; but the very moment they knew she had no experience, her application were reconsidered. She decide to challenge herself by working at the most prestigious company in the whole Korea. Usually, companies like this would hire a more profession as in term of experience but maybe she's lucky enough to work at the EXO company. 

As rumours had been spreading all over the places, this company only has 12 main share-holder. Not as in boss or employer but as in the main director. Along with the rumours, these people are young, handsome and stylish. Mainly rich, what the other girls were fantasizing about. But she doesn't seems to be bother with that, all she cares of is that she works and get the reasonable amount of money. She was in her skirt with a blue working attire, she steps into the company. 

The company is really enormously huge. Probably the largest buidling she had ever seen. Well, she's not from those town area or places without big buildings it's just she barely goes out and this building is really huge. It has around 8 lifts each side. The reception counter is something like the length of one shop. Well, perhaps it's a little too exaggerating but somehow, you can get the connection how huge it was. 

She dusted her attire as she slowly walks to the reception counter and register herself. Suddenly, the receptionist gasped and blushes. She went nearly red and quickly hurry her work. Being a curious girl, she turned behind and saw eleven young men with suits walking into the company. Their arrogant aura was so strong that she felt it. 

The guy in the middle was really tall, probably around 183cm tall. He is with a white attire which makes him look like a prince charming. He is with a dirty blonde hair. He has a sharp jaw, a pair of moderate eyes, a sharp nose and a pair of thick eyebrows. He has this emotionless face with him as he continues to walk. 

Next to him was a guy, probably a head shorter and very fair. He have a spike redish hair, a sunglasses which covers his eyes and a really slim figure. He wore a black suit and a white pants. He was probably the only one that look more friendly, perhaps?

There's a chubby looking guy on beside the a tall guy, both with a very fair appearance, one, walking through the crowd with a bag, which seems to filled with snacks? No one knows but with that big and light-look, she bet so and another were just emotionlessly scrolling his ipod. With them there's another guy, carrying a guitar case on his back. He was in a darker brown hair and have a slim jaw. He looks flexible and perhaps not so? He have this unsure look with him no matter where he goes. 

Oh, there's finally someone with a darker tone. Or maybe two. They both look tall but one of them has big eyebags while another just perfectly look more like how a rich man will look like. Oh, there's another tall man with them. He have this short hair and big pair of eyes. Well, he looks good but slightly too tall and his smile is quite... you know~

There's goes a group of shortie. Probably the three of them aren't really short but compare to the others, yes. One with an owl-like eyes, one with a cute puppy features and another one with a... trolling look? Well, not meant by troll but just, he have this prankster look. 

"They are good looking aren't they?! They are the directors of this company. Well, the middle one is Kris, he is the head of director! And I personally think the best out of the best here. He might have a y face here but his kindness is golden!!" the receptionist giggled as she passed her the paper. 

"Good luck with your official meeting with the directors. They might look arrogant here, but they are quite nice. Just don't make any of them angry, or try to control yourself. You see, tho they are good looking but somehow definitely not someone you can bully with!" the receptionist smile and head off.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked as the receptionist eyes, blinks when the directors walk pass and entered the lift. 

"Of course!" the receptionist smiled broadly.

"Aren't there twelve directors?" she pointed into the lift and the receptionist nodded. 

"Seems like one of them is late?" the receptionist looks around. "Anyway, I think you won't want to be late for your first official day working here, Miss Seo!" she smiled as she retreated and gave a bow and walk into the lift.

 

**I am sorry, I am not so good for stories like this. It might sound plainly boring here but, I promise, I'll make this story to expand to more interesting in the few next chapters! ^_^