PART 3: YOU`RE MY BIGGEST ADDICTION

THE PROPOSAL [One-shot]

 

 
 
 Hyunseung love his Junhyung.
 
   That`s a reality. He can`t remember when he started to have that feeling toward that younger. But,it`s not easy to replied to Junhyung`s confession. Never the less, he felt  like in the cloud nine when Junhyung confessed. He always felt something pleasant whenever he with him. Something that he never experienced in his 22 years of living. Except for this present moment .Now, his beloved Junhyung gave him a  creepy feeling because that tattooer  spend this past few seconds standing there, beside his black wooden closet. Unmoved. Stiff.
 
Still not moved.
 
"Where.."Junhyung finally uttered a word. Face still frozen.

"Where?"Hyunseung knitted his eyebrows."You mean where I found it? Here."Hyunseung pointed his finger to the black leather drawer next to him.
 
Crap.This is too perfect for a disaster. "And what the hell you doing there?!!I told you to stay silent in the closet.!!"
 
  Junhyung can`t help to blame anyone but the box itself for ruined his perfect plan. His perfect f*****g plan to propose in a romantic place. Or at least a romantic moment. A morning in his room where they have four annoying men probably waiting for them right now? Junhyung don`t think it deserve to be called a romantic moment. Junhyung tried to calm himself. 
 
  Come on,Junhyung.You can do it!  Remember back the sentences that you prepared before. (Inner Junhyung: You mean the craps that you searched on the internet ? That lovey-dovey  websites you visited? Urghh, man,you giving me a goosebumps )
 
Shut up! I tried to remembered something here. Damn it. He believed  he auto-deleted it just when he tasted Hyunseung` s mouth last night..
 
"Seungie...
 
"Is this the spare key that you told me you wanna give me one last week?"Hyunseung suddenly asked while shaken the box lightly. He definitely need a spare key to Junhyung `s house because the house still use the traditional 'lock and key' stuff. 
 
"I..erm...ahh...yes!..yes!.."Junhyung lose of his own word. A key.  A key ? Babe,you can guess better than this.

 
 "Aww, Junnie,You don`t have to put it in box like this."Hyunseung chuckled before rise his other hand, trying to open the black box.
 
"NO,WAIT!!!" Junhyung probably the quickest steps ( that more like a jump) he ever done in his whole life run toward Hyunseung, grabbed the box, resulting in Hyunseung with shook expression planted in his face.
 
 
Junhyung regret it once he saw Hyunseung` s face. . This is far away from what I should say.
 
"No,I mean. Emm..This is not what you thinking it was.And...I sorry for acting like that to you suddenly..."Junhyung managed to apologize before sat on  the side of the bed, facing Hyunseung. He reached for Hyunseung `s delicate hands and squeeze it gently.
 
"Junnie, what is it? Are you trying to hide something from me?"Hyunseung face have turn into a worried face. He never see his Junnie like this before. Nervous, anxious and looked like he could step on his own feet any time. He touch Junhyung`s face and lift it up. And there, Junhyung  looked at him with his unreadable eyes and blushed cheeks. Those chubby cheeks that Hyunseung never missed to kiss before he go to sleep or whenever they saying goodbye to each other.
 
 
"Do you want to talk about it? We still have time, you know. Before the gathering."Hyunseung said, glancing on the big uniquely-shaped clock on the wall behind Junhyung. 8.15.Still early.The club that they wanna go for the gathering (What was the name? Blue Star?) maybe still not open for business.
 
 
Junhyung still hold Hyunseung`s hand without saying anthing. Hyunseung take it as Junhyung do not ready to talk for whatever subject we want to talk about. Or the reason why Junhyung don`t let him open the black box just now.
 
"Ok,then.So,you don`t want to talk about it. Now,can you let go of my hand? I need to shower and..."
 
"Jang Hyunseung. I want to tell you, no, I want to ask you something that I wanna do it a long time before",Junhyung cut Hyunseung`s word and hold his lover  firmer. Junhyung, this is it.Now or never.
 
Hyunseung did not say a word. Just waiting for Junhyung spill whatever he want to say. This is not the first time Junhyung talk to him about his secret or  anything that upset him.Basically, they shared everything. But, why this time, his heart beat oddly? The feeling he is in right now are similar to those he have when Junhyung want to confess to him. But, this time, it was a little bit different. Where? Hyunseung don`t know.
 
 
Junhyung stared at Hyunseung. One second. Two....Hyunseung can`t take it anymore longer. He quickly turned his face down, unable to hide his red face, burning with shyness. Junhyung chuckled. Seeing Hyunseung with that face make him gain his confidence and strength again. Rosy cheeks, a slim body covered with only Junhyung`s over-sized T-shirt. Those swollen lip and several hickeys on the neck and th collarbone, as the results from last night 'activity'.
 
"Seungie, I want to tell you that i`m addicted to you more than I`m addicted to coke. Wow,that`s a good start,Yong Junhyung.
 
 
Hyunseung blinked. What with the metaphor his lover used just now?
 
 
"No,seriously.It` s true. Whenever I see you laugh, eat, dance or whatever you, it make me want more. And no matter how much I depressed,but once I see your face, your nose ,your hair..em,what I I mean is once I see you, I will felt much better. It`s like you are the only food I need....or how could I say it? Em..you are my drug..something like that." Junhyung finally said what he want to said. Ok,wow.Warming up is done. (Warming up : Make Seungie felt appreciated and moved by his word )
Hyunseung blinked again."Junnie. that was so unromantic words you used there.....
 
 
What?
 
Junhyung felt like his head showered with a storming heavy rains. Can`t blame Hyunseung though. Whenever he got from those so-called proposal guidance he read this past few weeks, he forgot it. So, he just saying what his heart tell him to say. Freaking bad, I know. But he can`t think of anything else because Hyunseung does make him life incomplete without those smile and whatever random,cute 4-D action he done.
 
...but I like it."
 
What?
 
Junhyung looked at Hyunseung intensely. Try to find confirmation from what he just heard. Those smile. Hyunseung smile at him.

"Really?"
 
 Hyunseung nodded. ( Inner Junhyung :Ok,Junhyung now!! This freaking moment!! Do it! Propose to him!!!  Kyaa!! Why I felt excited??!! )
 
 
"So,do you felt the same thing about me? Do you also can`t live a complete life without me?" Junhyung asked, caressed Hyunseung `s right cheeks while his other hand still do not let go of  the elder`s hand.
 
 
Hyunseung smile become wider. He knew it. Junhyung was something so easy to be read. Like a 3 years old kid. 
 
 
"What if I say yes? Do want to propose to me?" Hyunseung `s word struck Junhyung`s confidence.Again.How?
 
"How..How did you know I want to propose to you?" Junhyung can`t help to ask.

Hyunseung chuckled a little,"I knew from the beginning, Junnie. The truth is I never took your previous 22 proposals as a joke. It just that.....the way you say it to me give me no confidence either you really mean it or not. I`m afraid you said it without thinking and then if I accept your proposal straight away, get married,then you maybe one day realize I am not the one for you after all. At at time, you will regret what you ever said to me. I do not that to happen. Not to us."
 
 
Junhyung do not know how to respond to that. Wow, Dujun is right after all.He inhaled his breath deeply.
 
"I`m sorry for make you thinking that way, Seungie. But, I promise you, this time is different."
 
"Different?What do you mean ?" Hyunseung gave Junhyung a questionable look.
 
"Today..."Junhyung open the black box,finally revealed a platinum Raf Simons ring. Junhyung proud to say this loud that it was himself who created the design. The idea came to him when he opened his cherry flavored Coca Cola  two months ago. Junhyung still clearly remember the face of that Raf Simons `s designer when he showed him the sketch of his drawing. It`s was priceless.Really.
 
...So,will you let me marry you?And will you allow me to be with you eternally?"said Junhyung sofly. Almost like whispering.
 
 
Hyunseung stared at the ring. Amazed. Shocked. Happy. Excited. But, can somebody tell me what was that shape actually? A B alphabet? A can cover? But,Hyunseung do not think any of it anymore when Junhyung took his hand and make his ring finger wear that unique-shaped platinum ring. Simple.No diamond, no ruby, no sapphire, but Hyunseung know that no other thing can replace this small thing encircled in his finger right now. Or forever.
 
Damn it. Hyunseung could felt his tears start to flow. If his Junnie was intend to make him moved, he success a big time because he IS moved. With teary eyes, Hyunseung said,
 
" Thanks ,Junnie. I never felt so much happiness in my life like this. Thank you.....Thank you" Hyunseung flashed the most precious smile Junhyung ever witnessed before hug Junhyung tightly. Junhyung was awed. What should I say right now?
 
 
"So, can I take it as a 'yes'?" Junhyung then asked. He placed both his hands on Hyunseung`s shoulder but the distance between them are still really close. They can feel each other breath. 
 
"Isn`t  that obvious? Of course I would want to.....em..marry you." Hyunseung felt shy again suddenly. God,how many time this man make his face red this morning?
 
 
 
Junhyung embraced Hyunseung, his Hyunseung, officially HIS Hyunseung into a hug. He tighten his arms around Hyunseung perfect waistline. No word can describe his feeling right. Like he had won the entire world. No, the entire universe. Maybe more.
 
"Junnie, I can`t breathe.."
 
 But,Junhyung never loosen the hug. At the end, Hyunseung just let the younger hug him.
 
.I think I`m gonna cry right now. But, no way he`s gonna cry in front of his Seungie.Not in this situation.
 
"Junnie, you can cry if you want to, you know.I don`t mind at all",Hyunseung said with a grin in his face.
 
Junhyung quickly faced Hyunseung. His eyes meet with Hyunseung`s. No tears but Junhyung`s eyes were red. So, his Hyunseung know how to tease now?

"Do you aware that everything about you make me lost control?",Junhyung smiled seductively. That smile that make Hyunseung shiver every time. Including this time.
 
"Umm..maybe?"He said, don`t know what else to say.
 
"Do you also aware that this very moment, I`m feeling like want to mark you as mine.....again"
 
"Ha? What.....
 
Before Hyunseung said anything further, Junhyung pulled Hyunseung, guiding his face closer and capture Hyunseung`s lip into a kiss. Slowly, he pushed Hyunseung on the mattress and deepened the kiss. The elder moans into the kiss as a sign of pleasure. After make sure Hyunseung was comfortable with the position, he darted out his tongue , asking for a deeper contact. 
 
 
 Baby yeah I be there ,Niga ohdiisseodu sanghwaneopsi..... ..
 
 
 
 
Hyunseung broke the kiss first once heard the ringtone of Junhyung`s phone. He gave Junhyung the Please-pick-up-the-phone look. Based on the Freeze ringtone, the B2ST boys are calling. Probably it`s Gikwang. But then, Junhyung gave him back the  I-don`t -want-to look.
 
Hyunseung smiled, grabbing Junhyung`s jacket collar and pull him down, sealing their already bruised lips once again.
 
 
Nah, they can wait.
 
___________________________
 
Golden Wax Megamall, the highest level,in front of  Blue Star Club.
 
 
 
"Aishh, why Junhyung didn`t pick up his phone too?"Gikwang mumbled, loud enough to be heard by the other three. 
 
"I already told you, they will be late," said Dujun, well-known enough about the situation.
 
"They better be faster. Only God know what I`ve been through to book this place, "Gikwang mumbled again, almost sound like a complaint. Yeah, only God know how he just have to flashed that adorable smile with his perfect white teeth, and the club Manager gave it straight away. 
 
  Blue Star Club was barely open four days ago, so it had attracted many customers. So, not easy to book the full place...except for Gikwang.
 
"Hyung, do you know something?" Dongwoon asked the leader. Now, the B2ST are waiting for the club to open for business. They went early to avoid any B2UTYs so they can enjoy their special own celebration. After all. this evening they will have the official one with their fans, so, the boys just want to have some  'buddies moment'.
 
"Junhyungie told me that he will propose to Hyunseungie which is last night,"Yoon leader explained.
 
"Again? You better warned him if Seungie told me funny stuff again about how Junhyung`s proposals,I swear I will just not crashed his car like what I did to his *Fair Lady last time", warned Yoseop. He grinned evilly, remembered on how he broke Junhyung`s sport car with Dujun`s bat. How about marry me after this?  That guy sick!
 
"Haha...I don`t think so. This time Junhyung will do it, properly"
 
"Properly? You mean with ring?"Dongwoon and Gikwang almost simultaneously.
 
"Correct ! So,I think this time they are having their own private moment...kekeke..Are you happy now, Yoseop? Your beloved cousin will get married soon"Dujun hooked his arm over Yoseop`s shoulder  who still a little bit stunned at the information.
 
"As long as Seungie happy, I`m happy too", Yoseop finally smile.
 
Gikwang looked at the club`s entrance where a young man in a simple suit, begin to unlocked the sliding glass door.
 
'Finally. Come, let`s get in." Gikwang pulled Dongwoon and Dujun `s hand only to be stop by the leader. 
 
"Wait,wait. How about we choose a weeding present for them?"
 
"No need, hyung, I think cokes and ice creams are enough for them".Maknae sudden brilliant idea make the other three hyungs burst into laughter.
 
LOL.That `s so true.
 
 
 
 
 ************* FINISH ********************* 
 
 
A/N : THANKS ALOT FOR ALL UR READING & COMMENTS. SO, AFTER THIS, I WILL POST A NEW SIRIES WHICH IS A SEQUEL TO THIS ONE .I STILL WORKING ON IT IN MY LJ ACC. LOVE YA!!
^^