Wasurenaide

When Jaejoong comes back to 2003

Please introduce yourselves' MC Mong saidaffectionally 

Jaejoong can't help but to laugh.

'wah Mc mong hyung is daebak. hahaha' jaejoong muttered quietely while doing his signatured laugh

"hana..dul..set..! Annyeong Haseyo! Dongbangshinki imnida! "

 

jaejoong,again, is so shocked

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong's world spin 5 times faster than it usually does. He cannot believe it. He cannot believe that DBSK still exist. And what shocks him is DBSK exists WITHOUT HIM. 

'without me' he muttered to himself, his eyes unfocused and he can feel the b tears of his heart.

'everyones lives is, was and will be better without me' jaejoong thought of.

All the memories, and his forgotten emotions before the accident was coming back at him. His eyes became unfocused the moment he thought of those words again. The flood of anger, worry, pain and fear came running through his veins.

Psychological problems seems to be the only one that always accompany him. It is like an abusive bestfriend that you cannot get rid of. His bestfriend seems to be so ready to take away his second chance of being happy and living a normal life. He can imagine it taking his life again. He is falling into the pit of depression. He shake away his thoughts.

He heard each member introduce themselves like they normally did when they were a newly debut group.

He doesnt know whether to feel happy or not for them. He doesnt know what have changed in this past he is living in. Why is he not a member of DBSK? what did stay the same and what did not? 

'I better go to an internet cafe and search about the entertainment industry' jaejoong thought of. he then continued listening to the radio show.

" Can you tell us the role of each member in the team and their personality?" mc mong intervened 

"neh~" DBSK members (excluding jae) said in unison

" okay, start with the guy beside me, yunho -sshi"mc mong said

" neh! annyeong haseyo im u-know yunho , the leader of the group. I am the main dancer of the team."

"so, i want to ask the members, what do you think of yunho-sshi?" mc mong said

" he always lead us and tell us to work harder. He also always, ALWAYS points out our mistake. he has a microscopic eyes~ chincha. He is so strict! like a stereotypical father! " whined yoochun

 

He could hear mc mong and yoominsu laughing their butts off. 

'poor yunho hahah' jaejoong blurted while doing his signature laugh.

'sir, you seem to really like Dongbangshinki neh?' the taxi driver suddenly spoke

'neh~' jaejoong said shortly. And his mind couldnt help but to think of the good old days.

Yunho was so strict ,he did not listen to any of them. He was just like do this and that. Yunho nearly made him cry. He is the type of person that can notice the smallest mistake in their performance. And jaejoong is usually the one who makes the mistakes and yunho will always lecture him after they monitor their performance.

' oh those days..aigoo yunho-yah ~~." jaejoong thought of

' So, who is the mother of the group? " mc mong asked the group.

'it's me!' jaejoong thought of

'I think it is yoochun' yunho said proudly

'he is such a cry baby. He has a very tender heart. And he always nag at us! like a mother! a very loud mother!"

laughters can be heard in the radio. Jaejoong could not help but to laugh along with them

'payback !' yunho cheekily said

jaejoong can hear a loud smack. 

' I bet that was yoochun hitting yunho's arms hahah. God ! I miss them so much. This is why i cant believe that we just throw away this 7 years of friendship ."

As the interview went on and finished. The members politely bid their goodbye. he realized how much he missed the members and how broken their group is. Their group is broken but clearly, their friendship is not. It was only all misunderstanding, confusion, media, and pride. He knows, he remembers his young heart. He remembers the friendship, the laughters, tears, and promises. He remembers it, finally. 

He used to monitor the cassies back then. He stalked his own fans. He was the biggest ot5 and DBSK fanboy until the homin signing another contract to SM news hapenned .He was a YUNHO-biased. He knows how crazy his fandom is, he knows how much they ship soul fighter, minfood , yoosu and the biggest ship, yunjae, and he knows how much wound JYJ gave cassies during the lawsuit and split up days. That is probably why he fell into a pit of depression during those times. 

He saw the comments of most cassies saying they will keep the faith and it made him really touched and proud of them. He also saw 'cassies' saying that they are traitors . He also saw cassies saying that it only takes a video to bring back their faith that DBSK will once again be 5, and that they did not throw their friendship away and are still meeting secretly. He saw it all. 

'They are right in some ways. It only takes a video or audio to believe in DB5K'

The car stopped. They are finally in his hometown.

His mother was awakened by the sound of jj's sisters cheering for him. His sisters welcome him with love and guided him to their house. Their house and neighborhood was the same as before. Nothing changed. They day went on really fast.

His conversation with his family was so natural and comfortable. After a long day, he went to his shared room with his three other noonas. 

He noticed his old clothes, comic books and walkman in the bedside table. As usual, nothing change, it was the same as before. 

The next Day, jaejoong asked his mother's permission if he could go to the internet cafe near his house.

He is planning to do some research.

he opened up internet explorer and typed in the sentence '2003 south korea groups who debuted'. The name of DBSK pop out alongside with the otherartist  who debuted at the same time with them.

All the listed group were signed under their respective companies.

'DBSK is signed under SMent,as expected. I wonder if the same thing would happen to the group. will they split up and be hurt again?" jaejoong thought of. his heart suddenly felt heavy again. he can feel the large amount of anger filling in his heart.

'but what if not?' he asked himself

He suddenly has an idea.. he typed in H.O.T disbandment, and viola! it pop out. His eyes got wider. He viewed the article and the same hapenning as before were written in the article. It was said that H.O.T disbanded on 2001.

He typed in fly to the sky disbandment, and it also showed up. and is true. He typed in more news. News about natural disaster, nokor-sokor war etc, and all of them are accurate to what have happened before.

"This clearly means that what hapenned before is bound to happen again. but why am i not a member of DBSK? Do they really know me? what if i was supposed to be in the group but i just got into an accident that is why i didnt debut with them?. But my mother shouldve said something and they shouldve visited me. ughh my mind cannot comprehend. But one thing is for sure. What hapenned to DBSK before, will happen again. I cant let SM take advantage of 'my' members. I cant let that company hurt my members and crumpled their hearts again. I am suppose to change my fate..to be a normal human being. to not have any relations to junsu, yoochun, changmin and yunho ..but i cant just let them be under SM and get hurt. No , i have to convince them to get out of that evil company."

jaejoong didnt have second thoughts. He  is determined to make DBSK aware of what SM really is. He decided to find DBSK members and inform them.

He has to talk to s, to his brothers.

He knows where exactly to find s. After they debuted, he knows a place where they usually go after debut. It is the Wcafe, an abandoned coffee shop owned by changmin's aunt. It was a bit decent. No fangirls know that hideout of them. 

' the advantage of knowing my members~'he smirks

 

He planned to go to Seoul the next day. He wants to convince s to get out of SM. he also want to know another thing,

 

" I wonder if my members remember me." 

---------/-/-------------------------------------------------------///-----_______----------------------------

ughh idk..how is the story so far guys? sorry for the bad grammar