two

More than just [blood bags]
"Don't worry Nana. They'll love you." Donghae said, holding the young blonde's hands in his own. His words didn't seem to reassure the girl though as she bit her lip and looked away. "That's what I'm afraid of." She said before turning to him with a wary look. Shaking his head some, Donghae pulled her into a hug, smoothing his fingers through her hair. "Don't be afraid. It only hurts a little..." Some days it hurt more than other days, but that's the price it takes to be a vampire's pet so to speak. Some of them were rougher than others, though some of them really like to make sure you're feeling just as much pleasure as them. Nana really didn't seem convinced though, so Donghae pulled away slightly and looked into her eyes. Such pretty eyes at that.
 
"I'll look out for you, okay?" Donghae said, brushing some blonde hair away from the beautiful girl's face. "I'll make sure you don't have to deal with anyone rough...I promise. Okay?" Donghae said, flashing a smile towards the girl. The sides of Nana's lips curved up slightly and she nodded, still obviously worried. "I promise. Now c'mere." Donghae said, pulling her into another hug, this time kissing the top of her head before pulling away and lacing his fingers with her's as he started out of the dressing room. Not that the humans really needed to dress all that different when they were working here. Different vamps had different tastes so really it didn't matter what you wore, you were still going to get customers. It's whats on the inside that counts anyways, right?
 
Still, a lot of the humans liked to come here and store their personal belongings before going out and working, while others actually did change from their street clothes to something a little more fun. Since Donghae lived with Siwon, he typically changed at home and arrived through the front with the club's owner before jumping right into work. Today though, Donghae had spotted Nana practically shaking with fear and brought her back to give her a little pep talk. Now that she seemed fine, he lead her out and towards the main area of the club where humans and vampires alike were having a generally good time. It wasn't like nightclubs where there was loud music and lots of dancing. No, it was considerably more laid back and social than that. Sure, there was music playing, but it was quiet enough that people could actually have conversation. Of course drinks were sold here but it wasn't the focus of the club. Blood was the focus of the club.
 
"Donghae-yah!" A voice called out to him as soon as the two made their way into the club. Turning towards the person, Donghae flashed a smile to see it was one of the other humans that worked at the club. "HeeChul-ah." Donghae called out to the other, his hand still laced with Nana's without even realizing it. "Who is your cute little friend here?" He asked, looking Nana up and down. Donghae could then feel Nana's hand tighten it's grip on his hand and Donghae turned to look towards Nana. "The new girl. I'm just showing her around." That was partially true. She was new, though really she didn't need to be shown around. "Mmmm I know a few customers that will probably want to eat her up completely...." Heechul said, sticking his tongue out to his lips while winking. Donghae laughed slightly only for Nana's hand to tighten again. "Don't worry Nana. He's only joking." Donghae said, nudging the girl a little while looking the blond over. She looked pale now that she was out here in the view of the Vamps again. Inside she'd finally gotten her cute pink flush back but apparently her anxiety was back.
 
"I heard L was looking for something cute and young..." HeeChul said, casually leaning against a nearby statue, picking at the pale rock without a care in the world. Donghae's nose wrinkled slightly at the mention of L. Sure, the guy looked like a dark prince, but once he got you alone he was ruthless and didn't care if he hurts you. Heechul pointed in the direction of L who was currently speaking to a young looking vampire. Or rather, listening to the girl who went on and on and on about....something Donghae couldn't hear. Shaking his head, Donghae squeezed Nana's hand who looked at the male curiously. "I don't think she's ready yet." Donghae said, trying to protect poor Nana from falling into L's trap. Heechul simply shrugged at that. It looked like he was about to say something, however his attention was instantly stolen away once a certain Chinese vampire came in through the doors.
 
"Excuse me...I have....Business to attend to." HeeChul said, instantly giddy at the sight of Hangeng. Rolling his eyes, Donghae shooed the slender male away with his hand and then gave Nana's hand another reassuring squeeze before pulling her through the club towards the bar. "He means well Nana. He's just..." Donghae started before pausing, trying to place his finger on the word to describe Heechul. "Easily excited?" Nana offered, causing Donghae to shake his head a little. "Something like that?" In all honesty though, Heechul was one of the best pets in the club. He once loved Siwon, however Siwon's eyes were always on Donghae and therefore Heechul had to find love in a certain Chinese vampire instead.
 
Once at the bar, JiYeon sauntered up to them, fresh marks on her wrist where a customer had gotten a little too eager. "You okay?" Donghae asked the young woman who simply dismissed his words and pressed a cold cloth to the still bleeding mark. "Mmhm I'll be fine. What can I get you two?" She asked, giving Nana a suspicious look. "Water?' Nana asked, only for JiYeon to laugh and shake her head. "We don't have any of that." Donghae knew itw as a lie, however Nana's eyes widened slightly. "What she means is, you aren't supposed to ask for water at a club." Donghae said, motioning for Nana to sit down at the stool as he stood next to her. "Get her a screwdriver, light on the vodka and I'll have a rum and coke." Donghae said with a nod and watched Jiyeon walk off to make their drinks. "If it's too strong, I can drink it for you." Donghae said, flashing a smile and then turning and looking around.
 
Before their drinks arrived, Donghae noticed someone looking over at them. A vampire he didn't recognize. The girl's bright red eyes were keyed in on Nana, her tongue sticking out ever so slightly. A few seconds later and the girl came over in two blinks of the eye, pausing two steps away from the two and then slowly closed the distance. "Annyeong." The short blonde haired vampire said, looking at Donghae briefly and then turned towards Nana. Nana turned around and gave a shy bow of her head in response to the young looking vampire's greeting. "I'm Lizzy. What is your name?" The vampire asked, not even bothering to look at Donghae this time. "N-Nana." The young human at his side responded, moving a little towards Donghae but not quite as scared. "Nice to meet you Nana." Donghae didn't even bother answering with his name, he knew she wasn't interested in him. "Nice to meet you." Nana responded, giving Donghae a wary look. Because Donghae ddin't know this female, he had no idea if Nana should be worried or not. Suddenly though, a long haired woman with big eyes came up behind Lizzy and put a hand on her shoulder. "Lets go Lizzy. Kahi wants us back soon." The girl said, giving Nana and Donghae a polite nod and then slipped her hand down to Lizzy's hand. "Uee Unnie. Doesn't she smell good?" Lizzy asked, turning towards the dark haired vampire. Uee simply shrugged and tugged on Lizzy's hand. "Lets go..." Lizzy then pouted and then bowed her head towards the two. "I'll be back tomorrow." She announced before then leaving with the one she'd called Uee.
 
"Hmmm Choi-Nim said they would say that..." Nana said, turning her beautiful brown eyes towards Donghae. Donghae then furrowed his eyebrows and turned towards Nana. "Say what?' He asked, reaching then to grab the drinks that JiYeon handed to them and then quickly paid for them and steered Nana away from the bar to somewhere a little more comfortable. "That I smell good. He said my blood was special and that they'd be able to tell quickly." Nana said, sniffing at the orange juice mixed with vodka in her hand. "Hmmm." Donghae hadn't heard anything about that, though now that she mentioned it a lot of vampires were now casting glances towards Nana as they walked over towards a booth.