One

More than just [blood bags]
Laying in bed and staring up at the ceiling, Donghae had a slice of an apple in his mouth he was chewing on and trying to wake up some. "Yah, Donghae-ah. Are you done yet?" A familiar voice called to him, causing Donghae to roll over in bed and look towards the male who entered his room. "So impatient..." Donghae teased, sitting up and feeling the warm blanket fall down, exposing his bare chest. "SO lazy..." Siwon replied, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth and then entered the room and joined Donghae on the bed. "Here...let me see..." Siwon said softly now and took Donghae's arm in his hands and smoothed his fingers against the inside of his forearm, causing the human to laugh some and pull his arm away. "All healed hyung...lets go!" He then finished off the last apple slice he'd been holding in his hand and jumped out of bed to go get dressed.
 
It wasn't easy being a vampire's pet. Especially in a world where such a job was very controversial. If it made Siwon happy though, Donghae would do anything he asked. It also was a huge ego boost when Donghae had learned how popular he was at the blood club. It felt like every night he was busy with at least five vampires. Some were a little rougher than others, and he experienced a good amount of pain, but in the end he'd also feel a good amount of pleasure. It's not like he went there without any way to battle the pain of being bitten and drained of blood.
 
After vampires came out in the world and started taking over, many different coping mechanisms were made for those who chose to sell themselves for blood. One drug in particular was really a life saver for the humans at Club Red. Not only did it sweeten the blood for the vampires, but it also caused a pleasurable sensation for the human so that the initial bite and then the lack of blood wasn't too bad in comparison to the pleasure that followed. Many times vampires would mix dinner and a show by then pleasing the humans who had willingly fed them in such a pleasurable way.
 
Donghae was one of the best in the club next to the infamous Kim HeeChul. That man was a god when it came to pleasing humans and vampires alike. Fresh meat was always good though and while HeeChul had been around for years in the club, Donghae was less experienced and less tainted with scars than HeeChul was. Maybe Heechul was a little bitter for stealing away his clients, but Donghae knew the other didn't mind Donghae personally outside of work. Or at least he hoped. It also didn't help that Donghae KNEW HeeChul was in love with Siwon, while Siwon really only had eyes for Donghae. He was, after all, Siwon's pet first. 
 
Once Donghae was dressed for the night, he felt his master's arms slink around his waist and his lips press against Donghae's neck. What followed after the kiss wasn't entirely a shocker, but that didn't make it hurt any less. Donghae had no pain killers in his system so whenever Siwon would feed off of him at home, it hurt. He'd gotten used to it though. Siwon would always then feed him some of his own blood and the wounds would heal up before he'd get to the club. Feeling the fangs pierce his skin on his neck, Donghae tensed up under the vampire's arms in the back hug and gripped Siwon's hand tightly. "Nng Siwon...that hurts..." He said in a sensual way, not exactly telling the other to stop but still letting him know it hurt. Siwon then removed his fangs from the holes and smoothed his tongue over the wound before then the blood out of his neck.
 
After a few seconds of his master feeding on him, Donghae finally pulled away and turned to look at Siwon, letting his back touch the dresser he'd been standing in front of. "Do you really want to tire me out before work? Tsk tsk..." Donghae said playfully and then leaned forward, his lips and then wiping his thumb across a little spot of blood on Siwon's lips that he hadn't taken the time to away. "Fine fine...here..." He then bit his own wrist and then offered it up to Donghae who moved his lips to the wound and drank the blood. All of this had been so weird at first, so taboo. Now that he's been in this type of world for years though, it seemed natural. normal. just another day in the office so to speak.
 
Once he was feelign less groggy and more alive, Donghae flashed a playful smile to Siwon and then moved forward to press his lips to Siwon's and then bounced off to the bathroom to clean himself up.