I would

I'm trapped

“Gege!” Henry said with a bright smile, even though tiredness was visible in his eyes. But for his beloved friend, he wanted to show that he is strong and loves what he does.

But Zhou Mi was annoyed, because he waited for so long. “Henry... Where were you?” he just asked with a sigh. “I'm sorry... The promotions swallowed a lot of time. I forgot to call you, to be honest.” he said shyly, feeling that he did something wrong. “... Bai! You need to call, when you're going to come late. I have waited for 1 ½ hours.” Zhou Mi said annoyed. “I'm really sorry. But I was really stressed, I had so many schedules...” Henry started stuttering. Mimi's Gentleman was gone and he felt how his feelings from the last months dwelled up. Even tears started to form in the corners in his eyes . “... You don't know how I feel...” he started and Henry gazed at him with surprise – he didn't know that his Gege was that hurt. “Dage? Please, don't say that. You know, that's not true. I understand, that you're frustrated...” Henry started. Zhou Mi finally started crying, big tears were running down his cheeks.

“Stop talking nonsense!” the latter shouted at the younger one. “You have no idea how I feel! Since I am in Korea, all my dreams have started to collapse. To start with these stupid 'Only 13' idiots, then that I've never become the leader of SMJ since Hangeng Ge left our family. And I've never got enough love to show everyone my talent – one solo on the album after so many years... Oh thanks for giving me something. Still... you... you little brat get everything! Everything I've ever wanted and you think you understand how I feel? You... You are loved by everyone! You got your own solo album! You are allowed to go on tour, alongside with Kyuhyun and Taemin!” he cried desperately. “And you think, you know how I FEEL?!” he shook his head. “You have no idea. I am proud of you, of course. But you don't understand how hard it is for me... 'cause...” He sighed, wiped away a few tears. “'Cause I'm jealous! So... leave me alone now!” He turned to the door of the café and even though everyone looked at them in shock, Zhou Mi ignored them and went to the door.

“Gege! Wait for me!” In Henry's small eyes tears started to dwell up. But the Chinese man went away from the maknae and needed time for himself.

Henry couldn't believe what the latter had told him – he really didn't know that his beloved friend felt that miserable. And because Zhou Mi was his best friend, he himself felt miserable too. How could he hurt his own friend that much? He did not even notice. Is it worth it, for that fame? Henry started to doubt it.

The latter went down the street, thinking about the mistakes that he has done the last days. Of course, the promotions of 'Trap' swallowed a lot of time and he really hasn't had any time for everyone, but he understood slowly how his Gege was feeling. Henry felt it and started to think how he could apologise.

Meanwhile Mr. Chic went back to the dorm, laid down in his own bed. He looked aside, to Henry's bed. The maknae hasn't used it for days, it was empty and was perfectly made. And Henry never cared about these little things. The room these two shared was perfectly clean – this wouldn't be possible, if Henry has been a lot in this room. “This little brat...” Zhou Mi grumbled.

 

Zhou Mi POV

Okay okay, before you start judging me... Can you at least understand me a little bit? I am really depressed because of this . I know, it was not really nice to explode in a cafe without even listening to this xiao bai... but... I didn't want to hear his stupid apologies. They're always the same...

I sighed, got up and went into the kitchen. Made myself a tea. There is something calming about tea. And I love the scent.

Henry, Henry, Henry... Always on my mind. It's annoying. Super annoying.

I let out another sigh, went back into my shared room. Seeing Henry's empty bed made me sad, so I decided to use it. I cuddled down in the sheets.

Smells still a tiny bit like Henry... This stupid brat... Why do I love him so much?

My cheeks reddened.

Oh, I forgot to tell you.. I fell in love with Henry. Maybe this is the reason why I am reacting like this?

When did I fall in love with him? I don't even remember. All I see are his cute, tiny eyes. His beautiful lips, which want to be kissed... they're so full and seem so soft, like cotton candy. His mochi cheecks, which I always want to pinch. His fragile nose. His porcelain like skin. I love everything... and still... somehow... I hate this stupid brat. Even though he is a cutiepie, he really gets on my nerves.

He knows how to make everyone crazy about him... even me.