Chapter Seven

It Hurts

"What?", Kris asked me, didn't believe what I said before.

I cupped his cheek with both of my hands, "He's back, Kris. He emailed me and asked me if we can meet or not."

I smiled and wiped my tears, my tears of happiness. I couldn't believe it, after one year he willingly to open his heart for me. I'm glad, I'm happy, I'm missing him. 

When I'll reply his email, Kris's hand grabbed me. I eyed him, curious about what he did to me. His eyes is furious and kind of sad? I couldn't describe it. But, it made my heartache.

"Don't", he said, firmly. I titled my head to face him. I gave him what-are-you-doing look.

"Don't. Please. You can't meet him.", my eyes twitched. Before I could reply his sentence, he pulled me into a tight hug. I almost dropped my phone because his suddenly act.

"You know, Minah. It's already a year and already 7 months I run to you, to catch your heart. I know I'm selfish, but I can't trust myself that you'll comeback to me after you meet him. Kim Jaejoong. I'm scared. No. You can't.", he panted like a sport man. His negative tought came out from his mouth, his heart came out for me. I sighed in our hug.

Kris was right. I don't know what will I do if I meet Jae later.

I don't know what will I do about Kris after my meeting with Jae.

I don't know how my feeling right now.

Is it for Jaejoong or Kris?

I released my body from our hug and smiled, "Kris."

His eyes glued to me, needed a confirmation or an optional.

"Please, this is for us", I caressed my finger to his hair, skin, and lips.

"I am gonna make sure about my heart, about my feeling for you, for Jae, for us.", I took a deep breath and sighed.

"I don't know what will happen actually. I am egoist, I know. I am sorry.", my eyes felt hot right now. My heart beated so fast.

He grabbed my body and shaked me, "No! I know you will leave me. I know!"

I yanked from his action and flicked his forehead, "Wait for me, Li Jiaheng. I will give my answer"

With that, I grabbed my bag and phone and ran to my front door. I didn't look back at Kris. I needed to know my feelin'. I glanced at my phone and typed my email to Jae.

This noon, 1 PM, Shin-Lau Restaurant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOHOHOHOHOHO NEW CHAPTER. THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBED MY STORY.

PLEASE COMMENT IT PLEASE PLEASE. I BEG YOU T-----------------------------T