how it ended with pretension

it started as a joke

D.O allowed a long time friend named Baekhyun to court him even if he only see Baekhyun as his friend.

Baekhyun gave all his love and effort to D.O, but D.O can’t return Baekhyun’s love because he still have feelings for Kai.

Days pass and Kai felt lonely and empty because D.O had cold shoulders on him, Kai usually remember how D.O’s obnoxious voice made his cold heart feel warm.

Kai got confused about what he feels for D.O

Kai: am i actually looking for D.O?? Does this mean that i missed him?? Or maybe love him??

Kai started to think aobut D.O more often, at class, inside the bus and while lying down on his bed.

When Kai realized that he loves D.O, he asked help form a classmate named Sunny , he asked Sunny to pretend to be his GF to make D.O jealous then he will confess to D.O

AT THE CLASSROOM!!

The setting was perfect , D.O was sitting alone in the corner of the room , Kai and Sunny started to make lusty gesture to make D.O jealous, and they succeeded, D.O’s face can’t be drawn by now..

 

D.O turned around and got his phone from his pocket. You are not the only one who can flirt said D.O inside his mind.

This is the right timing said Kai.

When Kai got closer to D.O and was planning to hug D.O while confessing his love, D.O began talking over his phone. Kai paused while hearing D.O’s voice

D.O: hi, Baekhyun oppa!! I love you, please be here now so i can hug you, i love you.

Kai’s mind blackout’d,  

When D.O turned back he saw Kai staring at nowhere.

D.O: do you need something??

It took Kai 5 seconds to answer D.O’s question.

Kai:  ahhh.. uhh.. can i borrow your jacket? Because Sunny is feeling cold.

D.O lend his jacket to Kai with bitterness.

Kai turned back holding his tear while D.O went outside crying.