Chapter 02

Unforgotten Memories

I Found Him 

Bom's POV: 

"Hi, are you ready to order?" I ask the guy from earlier. 

"Oh~ It's you!" he says finally lowering the menu. 

"Yeah sorry for leaving so soon, my shift was about the start." I reply apologetically. 

"It's totally fine, you don't have to be sorry. I should be the one who's sorry since I had to pick up a call." he protests. 

"It's fine too." I reply with a chuckle. 

"So what would you like to drink? I ask since I momentarily forgot I have to make orders for other tables as well. 

"An upside down caramel macchiato with a shot of express please." he replys while closing the menu. 

"Okay, I'll be right back with your order." I say while writing his order down. 

I walk back inside and go straight to the counter to prepare the ordered drinks. When time came for me to makes his drink, I did it carefully to not put too much caramel since I have to tendency to always add little bit more caramel. I finished off his drink with a heart from the foam.  

Seunghyun's POV: 

I was honestly quite shocked to think of seeing her again, but I feel super happy and jumpy all of a sudden. When she finshed taking my order she went inside and behind the counter probably thinking I wasn't looking at her. But secretly I kept an eye on her. I notice she smiles everytime she finishes a cup and places it on a try while using one hand to wipe off her sweat forming from her forehead. Cute I thought inside my head. After a while of staring at her I feel a pair of eyes looking at me instead. I turn my head to see a girl with the same uniform as her with a little shorter than shoulder length hair looking at me with a grin. I quickly look away feeling I got caught. However before I looked away I noticed her name is written on the apron so I start looking at all the other workers and I was right. It seems like all the workers have their name written. I must've not caught that since I was focusing on her face. After about 3 minutes or so she comes back out with a tray of drinks on top of her palms. She starts serving the other customers before walking towards me with my drink.   

"Here's the drink you ordered." she says with a smile while placing the drink on the table.

I notice she drew a heart on my drink and I started to smile.

"Do you always draw hearts on people's drink?" I ask but it must've surprised her since her cheecks started to turn pink.

"Uhm.. sometimes.." she replies kind of stuttering.

I smile unknowingly. Her hair moved and I caught a glance of her name momentarily. "Sandara" it said stiched on the apron. How unique but she doesn't seem like a person to have that name I say to myself. 

"Well if you need anything else you can just call me." she says while walking away shyly.  

Before I could say anything she was already inside. 

As time passed by, I look at my watch and it's already 12:48 and Siwon's girl is no where to be seen. I took a pen out of my pocket and turn the coaster around to write on it. 

"Sorry but I think we should break up, Siwon."

I know it's bad to break up not in person but it's not my fault she didn't come. So I take my phone out and start telling Siwon she didn't show up and that I left her a note at the cafe. I wave my hand as a gesture I want the check since I still need time to find my mom. 

"Would you like a refill?" Dara asks. (keep in mind that it's really Bom, but he thinks it's Dara because it's her apron)

"No, I think I'm good. Can I have the check please?" I ask. 

"Sure." she replies sounding a bit dissapointed. 

She comes back shortly after. 

"Here's your check, but please take your time" she says and places it on the table and walks away.

I hold up the receipt to look at it but I notice there's postcard there. I take it out. I started to write on it. After I finish writing I place the money on the table and raise my hand again so she would come over.  

"Sorry for the incovience but I was suppose to meet a friend here, however it seems like she couldn't make it so do you mind giving this coaster to her when she comes?" I ask while handing the coaster with the postcard underneth it. 

"Oh sure that's not a problem." she says while taking the 2 from my hand. 

"Bye." I say feeling kind of regretful. 

"Bye.." she says as well. 

Bom's POV: ​

I walk towards the cash register to place the money inside. There's a bulletin board next to the cash register for the customers to place their pictures of their first time here. I place the coaster he gave me earlier so that I'll remember to give it to the girl when she comes. I accidently skimmed throught it and the last line caught my attention. So his name is Siwon I thought to myself. I was just about to pin it on the board when something fell from my hand. I pick it up and it turns out there's something written on it 

"I'll see you where we met when your shift ends. I'll be waiting and hoping you'll come." 

My heart skips a beat when I finish reading the little note. It feels so hot in here suddenly, I feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. 

"Dara's back from her break so you're to go now Bommie." Charein says while putting money in the cash register, but I still have not processed the content of the note so I didn't reply to her yet.

"Bommie! What are you starring at?" Chaerin asks. 

"Huh. Oh nothing. Since she's back I should go now!" I say and quickly take my apron off. 

"Thanks for taking over while I was on break Bom!" Dara says while walking inside. 

"No problem." I reply and take off her apron and hands it to her.

"Well I'm going to go now bye guys!" I reply and look at my watch reading 1:14. Will he still be there? I ask myself. 

"Bye unnie!" I hear the girls say before I couldn't hear them anymore. 

It took me another 10 minutes to get to the flower shop and I was starting to get anxious again. What if he left already I ask myself all these stupid questions. I walk into the flower shop and looked around. I guess I was right, I couldn't find him in the store. 

"You're here again?" one of the worker from earlier asks me. 

"Yeah.." I reply with a smile. 

"Are you here to buy flowers again?" he asks while puttling a dozen of pink roses into a vase. 

"Oh now I'm just looking for somone." I reply. 

"Is it a man about 6 feet tall and asian?" he asks.

"Yes actually, how did you know?" I ask completely shocked. 

"He asked for you earlier and he just came in and purchased a dozen of pink roses." he replies while lifting the vase of pink roses up. 

"Do you perhaps know where he when?" I ask. 

"He said something the flowers are for a girl so he asked me to wrap the prettier. It was just a few minutes ago so he shouldn't be too far." the worker says.

"Thank you so much!" I reply feeling grateful. 

I run out the door and look at every direction to look for him. I finally see a man exiting the restroom holding pink roses. I run towards him and tap his shoulders causing him to turn around. It's him! 

"You found me." he says with a smile. A super charming smile that is. 

"Yeah..." I reply still kind of breathless from the running or his charming smile or maybe even from both. 

"They are for you." he says and gives the bouquet of pink roses to me. 

"Thank you, you really shouldn't have." I reply quite exasperated with the sudden gift. 

"No problem, it's my pleasure." he replies. With that we walk together for a while. We were talking and just enjoying walking around while taking pictures until a male came up to me and tries to snatch my purse.

"My purse!" I scream out not knowing what to do.

He quickly runs after him and tries to retrieve my purse while try my best to keep up with his pace, but there's no use since he's so far now. I stop running for a bit to catch my breath only to find him coming back to me with my purse. Surpise as I am I notice he extended his hand and I take a look back again to find the robber running towards us while holding his eye. Then I notice that his hand is bleedind!

"Run! Take my hand!!" he screams out while sticking his hand out.

We run for who knows how long until we reach an uphill with a cafe overlooking the city of Paris. Then we stop to catch our breaths not realizing our hands are still clasped together. We turn to face each other breathless and heaving to catch our breaths when we both burst out into chuckles and smiling at each other from that crazy chase.

"Here's your purse." he says while handing me my purse.

 I grab it from his hands when our hands touched I felt electricity surging from the both of us and then we both look at each other in the eye. He starts to lower his head to mine and we both simultaneously close our eyes and shorten the distance until both our lips caress each other. It felt wonderful with his lips on my mine, without even noticing the kiss became more passionate as he starts to pull me closer while my hands cross over his nape pulling him closer. We break off the kiss since the robber caught up to us still holding onto his eye and pointing at us to stop, but he grabs my hand and there we begin another chase. 

"Follow me!" he says while running to the entrance to a near-by hotel. 

 

The End! 

So that's it for this chapter! Hmmm I wonder what they'll do in a hotel next chapter if you get what I'm saying xD Hehe so this chapter is pretty short I'm truely sorry but I tried and I thought I should cut if off before it gets steamy ;) So I hope you don't mind and please excuse and spelling/grammatical errors because I don't have time to proofread it since I have to study for like 3 tests tomorrow and I didn't want to delay this any longer. So I guess that's it. I'll talk to you in the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and of course comments and subscribers are always welcome! :D 

Thanks for the comments and new subscribers! You guys always make my day and of course all the silent readers as well!! (: