02;

Allow Me To Fall In Love Again With You

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

Junmyeon goes to hospital every single day to visit Jongdae. He doesn't know that Jongdae's heart fluster whenever he drops by. Junmyeon buys him food from outside and doesn't let him take hospital food because he knows the feeling. He doesn't want Jongdae to eat something awful. Junmyeon is Jongdae's arms and legs. When Jongdae starts his physical therapy, Junmyeon is there to be his guide. Jongdae is able to cross while struggling through the bars knowing that he'll be able to reach Junmyeon at the end.

 

They don't realize they're being sappy. Jongdae doesn't mind. And Junmyeon doesn't know.

 

Junmyeon doesn't really talk that much to Jongdae. He's just--he just wants himself to be there for Jongdae. He doesn't know why he's doing all these efforts for someone he can barely remember.

 

Jongdae is being discharged today and Junmyeon is there to pick him up. Luhan is there to accommodate them. Jongdae doesn't necessarily need to pay the bills since the hospital is owned by Luhan. And Junmyeon is sure to kill Luhan if Luhan  ever asks money from Jongdae. Luhan will not, of course.

 

Junmyeon drives Jongdae home.

 

 

“What am I doing here?”

 

 

“You’re sitting on my couch that’s worth 800,000 won,” Junmyeon answeres with sarcasm which causes Jongdae to roll his eyes. Jongdae has been with Junmyeon before so he’s not affected by its utter sarcasm. He has dealt with it for how many years and it’s not the thing that will push him away.

 

 

“Stay here.” The older drops suggestively.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“I want you to stay here for the mean time. You just got out from the hospital and it’s not safe for you to live by yourself. Plus, I want to get to know you better. I want to know why I ended up liking you. I mean, no offense—but you’re not that attractive. So don’t blame me if I doubt our ‘relationship’.”

 

 

“Wow, hyung, that—uhm hurt.” Jongdae gawks at him.

 

 

“But if I find no reason as to why I find you special,” Junmyeon smiles at him mischievously. “You have to leave my house.”

 

 

“I always knew you were a jerk but I didn’t expect you were much more jerk when you were 19. I am, too, doubting why I loved you,” Jongdae teases Junmyeon back.

 

 

Junmyeon glares at him and Jongdae knows he’s winning the game, “Pfft!  Did we hug? Did we hold hands? Did we do it? Did we—“

 

 

“Did what?” Jongdae asks in a nonchalant tone and raises an eyebrow.

 

 

Junmyeon clears his throat, “Uhm, did that.”

 

 

“Did what?”

 

 

“Did that.”

 

 

Jongdae chuckled, “What did we do, hyung?”

 

 

“Oh my God, Jongdae. You’re so disgusting.” Junmyeon comments and glares at Jongdae as if he wants to puke on the latter’s face.

 

 

This causes Jongdae to laugh harder, “Hyung, you’re so vague.”

 

 

“Shut up,” the older hisses. “I mean I doubt it if we even have already kissed,” he snorts.

 

 

Jongdae suddenly stands from Junmyeon’s 800,000 won worth couch and walks towards Junmyeon who is across him, sitting on his billion worth single chair (He knows because he was with him when he bought it. He did everything to stop him from buying it but Junmyeon has for ing chairs/couches. His dining chairs are worth double his couch, tbh.)

 

 

“Kissed? You mean like this?”

 

 

 Jongdae says quietly as he leans towards Junmyeon’s face. Junmyeon instinctively backs his head off and Jongdae just does nothing but to lean closer and cloaser. Junmyeon’s head reaches the back rest of the chair and Jongdae’s hands rest on the empty sides of Junmyeon’s head, trapping him.

 

 

“You don’t remember anything, Junmyeon hyung?”

 

 

But instead of an answer in a form of words, Jongdae receives different which is out of his expectations.

 

 

Junmyeon’s lips are pressed on his with his eyes closed while Jongdae’s eyes are all wide open. Before the younger of the two knows it, his bottom lip is being nibbled between the older’s lips. Jongdae can feel all the butterflies in his stomach crazily flying in every direction. He eventually closes his eyes and leans more and more (if that’s even possible) because he wants more of this. He feels Junmyeon’s hands on his neck and he feels being pulled closer. The kiss grows more passionate as their lips dances together.

 

 

It’s Jongdae who pulls first though. Junmyeon leans back on the back rest, eyes not leaving Jongdae’s. A string of saliva still connects the both of them and Jongdae’s heart drops when Junmyeon leans for a quick peck on the lips.

 

 

Jongdae’s brain is not properly functioning so he pulls his body back and looks away from Junmyeon. He distances himself from Junmyeon and goes back to sit back on Junmyeon’s couch.

 

 

“Why do you look so flustered?” Junmyeon asks, amused at Jongdae’s tainted cheeks.

 

 

Jongdae continues to stare at the marble floor, “I-I’m not.” He answers quietly.

 

 

Junmyeon chuckles, “You’re blushing,”

 

 

“Stop it, hyung,”

 

 

“You look so adorable,”

 

 

“Shut up,”

 

 

“Aigoo, Jongdae, you’re so cute,” Junmyeon continues to .

 

 

Jongdae suddenly stands up, “I’m leaving,” he says. He gets his bag and hangs it over his neck. Before reaching for the glass door, Jongdae looks back only to find giggly Junmyein on his chair, eyes looking like a cat’s, and trying hard not to laugh. This sight softens Jongdae.

 

 

He remembers. His heart remembers.

 

 

“I’m meeting Duizhang and I’ll be pretty busy for the rest of the d—“

 

 

“Yah, yah, yah,” the change in Junmyeon’s face is honestly faster than how light travels. “After kissing your boyfriend and blushing like a teenage girl, you’re now telling me you’re meeting another guy?”

 

 

“I am working with him, what do you expect?”

 

 

“No, you just got out from the hospital. You will not work.” Junmyeon says sternly.

 

 

Jongdae frowns at him, “I need to. I have a musical next 6 weeks from now and I haven’t even practiced the songs alone.”

 

 

“No,” Junmyeon says. “You’ll stay here.”

 

 

“Hyung!”

 

 

“Jongdae stop being so stubborn,”

 

 

“Hyung, stop being so obnoxious. I aimed for this role. Good thing Kris hyung didn’t let anyone get the role while I was at the hospital. Hyung, I need to go.”

 

 

“Wait, I’ll go with you,”

 

 

“Y-you don’t have to. I can—“

 

 

“I am going with you or you’re staying here.”

 

 

Jongdae loses and Junmyeon comes with him. The meeting has already started when they got at the meeting room. Jongdae bows apologetically as he walks towards a vacant chair. Junmyeon simply stands at the corner, eyeing the tall male blonde that is currently talking to Jongdae. The meeting finishes and Jongdae’s friends start hugging him. Junmyeon doesn’t care one bit not until the tall male blonde hugs Jongdae a little too long and a little too tight.

 

 

“Ehem,” he clears his throat and smiles at the tall male blonde.

 

 

“Oh, Junmyeon, I didn’t know you were with Jongdae.” Kris greets him and flashes his infamous gummy smile.

 

 

“J-Junmyeon?” Junmyeon repeats as his eyes widen. For the blonde’s information, no one calls him by his name alone. He is Kim Junmyeon, the next CEO of SM Corporations and this man dares to call him so informally?!

 

 

“Excuse me but are we friends for you to be able to address me informally?”

 

 

“Junmyeon hyung, shut up.” Jongdae hisses and tries to pry Junmyeon to walk away. He holds the older by the arm and tries to pull him but Junmyeon pulls his hand.

 

 

“I can tolerate you calling me by my first name because everyone has claimed that we have a special relationship. But dealing with this blonde brat, someone like me will never tolerate that.”

 

 

“You’re so obnoxious. You’re the one who’s acting like a brat.” Jongdae glares at Junmyeon before facing Kris and bows at him. He, then, pulls Junmyeon with him even when the latter is so exasperatingly acting like a whinny 7 year old kid.

 

 

“And why are you bowing to him?! Yah, Kim Jongdae, what the hell? Just what the—“

 

 

“What is your problem?” Jongdae asks. He doesn’t understand why Junmyeon is acting like this. It’s as if Junmyeon remembers his grudge towards Kris. He’s acting like how he’s used to act around Kris.

 

 

“Why,” Junmyeon starts and takes a deep breath. “Why do I feel like you’re cheating on me?” he asks dryly and at the same time, very seriously.

 

 

Jongdae just let out a heavy sigh before letting his guard down. Junmyeon is seriously exasperating at this very moment but he can’t help but feel a little light inside. Junmyeon is acting just like how he exactly acts when Kris is around.

 

 

“Dduizhang,” Jongdae faces Kris, who is obviously amused, “I’ll get to the studio 9 am sharp. And sorry for this.” He says quietly and completely ignores Junmyeon who is about to explode.

 

 

Kris just chuckled, “No problem, Jongdae. Minseok’s singing with you tomorrow with a new song composed by Yixing.” He pats Jongdae shoulder and looks at Junmyeon eventually. Junmyeon doesn’t know how his hand reached Kris hand and harshly threw Kris’ hand away from Junmyeon’s shoulder. And this just made Kris even more amused.

 

 

“Goodbye, Junmyeon.” Kris playfully waves his hand which is ignored by Junmyeon and gets himself a sharp unfriendly look from the amnesiac.

 

 

Jongdae can’t help but to face palm himself.

 

 

____________________________________________

A/N: It's a bit short I apologize for that. These will all end in chapter 4. Violent reactions, I do take it :)