Aftermath

Exo's Unpredictable Bar
Jongin hated his job.
 
He worked in a paper factory, and the pay was crappy too.
 
He actually wanted to be a professional dancer, showing off his wicked moves and .
 
Jongin did not want to go to work today, his body ached from the fight and from boning Kyungsoo on the same day afterwards. 
 
When he got to the factory, his boss called him up right away.
 
"Kim Jongin, you are fired."
 
Jongin's eyes widened. "WHAT? Why?"
 
"We are replacing you with a new employee named Lee Taemin."
 
Jongin let out a huff of anger and turned around to leave.
 
He didn't know why his life was suddenly getting so ty.
 
Telling Kyungsoo this news would earn Jongin either a smack or a out of pity.
 
Jongin sighed and started walking home, he didn't own a car.
 
Jongin's job was the reason why he even had a home, and now he lost it.
 
With a sigh, he opened the door to his house.
 
"Jongin? Why are you home so early?" Kyungsoo's head popped out from the kitchen.
 
"Um..." Jongin couldn't find the right words to say,
 
"Did something happen?" Kyungsoo was standing in front of Jongin now.
 
"I need to use the bathroom." Jongin said quickly before running to the bathroom.
 
The bathroom smelled faintly of vomit from the other day, but the smell wasn't that bad.
 
Jongin leaned against the door, his stomach twisting nervously.
 
What was he going to do?
 
He desperately needed a new job or else he wouldn't be able to pay the bills.
 
Kyungsoo knocked on the door, "Is something wrong Jongin?" 
 
"N-No! I u-um...my is just bleeding that's all!" Jongin cringed at his bad excuse.
 
Kyungsoo gasped. "WHAT?! YOUR IS BLEEDING? WE NEED TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!!!" 
 
"HYUNG NO ITS NOT SERIOUS I JUST TOOK A HARD POOP!!!" 
 
"IS IT BECAUSE I WAS TOO ROUGH LAST NIGHT?!" Kyungsoo asked, his voice shaking.
 
"N-NO!!! NOT THAT!!!" Jongin replied.
 
"WHAT?! KYUNGSOO TOPS?!" Sehun's voice said from behind the door.
 
"Well obviously! He's older than me and has more experience! Of course he tops!" Jongin babbled, his face going slightly red.
 
Sehun bursted into laughter, "HAHAHA I'M TELLING BAEK AND CHANYEOL!!!"
 
"Jongin! Open the door right now!!!" Kyungsoo demanded.
 
Jongin bit his lip in frustration, he had no choice but to escape through the window.
 
He unlocked the window and climbed out into the backyard, making a run for it.
 
Today had to be the worst day of his life.
 
-/-
 
Xiumin sighed as he sat alone in the bar.
 
Luhan had a broken rib, Kris's nose was ruined, Tao had a slight concussion, Jongdae was too scared to come back, and Junmyeon's arm was still healing.
 
Xiumin was all alone.
 
He had no idea who had attacked them, and no one else had said a word.
 
Xiumin couldn't call the police since Tao had a bad experience with them back when he use to be a delinquent.
 
Xiumin needed new employees, but he was sure it was hopeless.
 
Who in the world would want to work in an empty bar with only one customer?
 
The only reason why Xiumin and the others worked here was because they were all childhood friends with Junmyeon. 
 
At first they thought that Junmyeon's new bar would be successful and popular.  
 
So they invested most of their money into making the bar.
 
Kris and Tao ended up losing their homes, so they moved in with Junmyeon.
 
Xiumin and Luhan still had their homes though, thank god.
 
The only customer that came to the bar was Jongdae, who had arrived one day with a bunch of complaints about his mama, and he had been coming back ever since.
 
The sound of a door opening made Xiumin jump.
 
He looked over at the entrance, a handsome guy stood there.
 
"Hi! I'm Zhang Yixing and I came here about the job?" The handsome man spoke.
 
Xiumin stared in awe for a moment. "You want a job HERE?!"
 
"Yup! And I hope we become great friends." 
 
Xiumin wanted to cry tears of happiness, there was finally someone that wanted to work there.
 
-/-
 
Jongin decided to call up a friend of his.
 
The friend was a dancer who went by the name Lay, but his real name was Yixing.
 
"Hello?" Yixing's voice came out of the phone,
 
"YIXING!!! I'm in some deep right now." 
 
"Really? Why?" Yixing sounded calm compared to Jongin.
 
"I lost my job, and I ran away from home since I know Kyungsoo is going to kill me if he finds out." Jongin blubbered.
 
"How funny, I just came back from a job interview." Yixing said.
 
"YOU GOTTA HELP ME!!!" Jongin pleaded.
 
"Well the place I went to really needs some new workers, maybe you can apply there too!" 
 
Jongin could kiss Yixing right there and right now, but Yixing wasn't even there.
 
"YIXING YOU ARE THE MOST AWESOME FRIEND IN THE WORLD!!!" 
 
Yixing chuckled. "Um, thank you?"
 
"Now I can finally go home and relax." Jongin let out a breath of relief.
 
Later, Jongin finally went home.
 
When he got inside, Kyungsoo was sitting on the couch crying. 
 
"Hyung?! What's wrong?" Jongin asked.
 
Kyungsoo weeped loudly. "HOW COULD YOU RUN AWAY LIKE THAT?! I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!!!" 
 
"I'm sorry! I just needed to get out..." Jongin smiled nervously.
 
"Is it because of me? Do you not love me anymore?" Kyungsoo sniffled.
 
"N-NO!!!! HYUNG I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!" Jongin stammered frantically. 
 
Kyungsoo cried a bit more. "I know what happened Jongin, you lost your job."
 
Jongin gulped. "H-How did you find out?"
 
"I called your workplace."
 
Jongin wanted to punch himself for his stupidity. "Oh..." 
 
Kyungsoo smiled a little. "It's ok Jongin, I'm not mad at you. I'm more worried about the house bills, and how we're supposed to survive."
 
The heart-warming scene was disturbed by screams coming from Sehun's room.
 
"AHHHHHHHH GUYS GET IN HERE!!! HURRY!!!!" Sehun's voice cracked as he shouted.
 
Jongin and Kyungsoo ran to Sehun's room.
 
"ITS SO TERRIBLE!!!" Sehun shrieked, pointing at a spider.
 
Jongin and Kyungsoo let out shrieks of terror as the spider crawled up the wall.
 
"HYUNG!!! KILL IT!!!" Sehun half whined half screamed.
 
"I DON'T WANNA GO NEAR IT!!!" Kyungsoo screeched.
 
"I-I'LL GET A BROOM!!!" Jongin hurried out of the room.
 
Jongin searched the kitchen for a broom, but he didn't find it.
 
Desperately, he grabbed the hammer from the toolbox and ran to Sehun's room.
 
"HURRY JONGIN KILL IT!!!" Sehun pointed at the spider, which was now on Sehun's shelf of junk.
 
Jongin rammed the hammer on the spot the spider was on, breaking a few things.
 
"STOP JONGIN YOU'RE GOING TO DESTROY MY ACTION FIGURES!!!" Sehun pleaded.
 
Jongin ignored him, his goal was to kill the beastly spider.
 
The spider and jumped onto the wall, the hammer had missed it.
 
Jongin let out a roar and swung the hammer into the wall, leaving a hole.
 
Kyungsoo wanted to rip his hair out. "WHAT THE JONGIN YOU MADE A HOLE IN THE WALL!!!" 
 
"JUST LET ME KILL THIS SPIDER!!!" Jongin said, swinging again. 
 
The hammer crashed into the window, glass flying everywhere.
 
"AHHHH DAMMIT JONGIN JUST STOP IT!!!" Kyungsoo shrieked. 
 
The next few minutes consisted of Jongin destroying Sehun's room trying to kill the spider.
 
Finally, the spider was squashed.
 
"WHAT THE JONGIN?! MY ROOM LOOKS LIKE !!!" Sehun yelled.
 
"Sorry...?" Jongin smiled apologetically. 
 
Kyungsoo took the hammer from Jongin and raised it threateningly.
 
"LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO SEHUN'S ROOM!!!! !!!" 
 
Jongin ran out of the room, and into the front yard.
 
He did not want his skull to be bashed in.
 
-/-
 
Junmyeon blew his nose for the thirtieth time.
 
He had always had booger problems ever since he was a kid.
 
"KRIS GE!!! I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!!!" Tao banged on the bathroom door.
 
Kris had been in the bathroom ever since they had gotten back from the hospital.
 
"Just use the bathroom in the basement!!!" Kris shouted.
 
"HELL NO!!! ITS SCARY!!!" Tao whines.
 
Tao did the pee pee dance and hopped up and down.
 
"KRIS I'M GONNA PE-"
 
Tao was silent as the crotch area of his pants became wet.
 
Junmyeon eyed him. "Tao...did you have an accident?" 
 
"WHAT?! TAO DID YOU PISS YOUR PANTS?!" Kris bellowed.
 
"Um...maybe?" Tao said sheepishly.
 
The bathroom door flew open, revealing Kris.
 
He was still as handsome as always, but his nose had a bandage over it.
 
Tao chuckled nervously, covering the wet spot on his pants. 
 
"Aren't you too old to be pissing your pants?" Kris's eyes were disturbingly scary.
   
"K-Kris ge! It's because you were taking to long in the bathroom!" Tao gulped.
 
Kris glared at Tao for a moment before stalking off to his room.
 
"Tao, you should go and take a shower." Junmyeon sniffled. 
 
"You're gonna have to shower with me too then..." Tao said.
 
"YOU'RE TAKING A SHOWER BY YOURSELF TAO!!!" Kris shouted from his room.
 
So then Tao went and took a shower by himself... He swore he saw a ghost in the mirror that looked just like him.
 
-/-
 
Sorry for not updating for a long time! And Tao didn't see a ghost, he just saw himself and thought it was a ghost XP