Final

I've got the Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've Got the Best

 

 

 

He's here again. Standing outside our house, as if looking for someone. He always do that everyday. Everyday since I noticed him. I always ask him what's wrong. He'll answer me back with a smile and just walk away without glancing back. He's so mysterious, but looks like too gentle and handsome to be a stalker. So I thought he's one of our nanny's friend or something. I really wanted to tell dad about this, but he's too busy with the business, so I decided to keep it myself. He seemed harmless anyway.

 

"Ajusshi.. You're here again." I smiled and bowed my head.

 

He just smiled, just like the past months and I could really guess what he's going to do next. Before he could walk and runaway I immediately held his hand. Resulting for him to look back with questioning gaze. He tried to held his hand from mine but I made my grip tighter, now holding him with my two hands.

 

"Now, Ajusshi.. You have no where to go.."

 

"Says Who?!" he tried to escape again. Which left me no choice but to call for back up. "DAAAAAA--"

 

He immediately covered my mouth. 'Kidnap?' I thought. "Shhhhh!" The man said and looked around. He then pulled me to hide behind the bushes. I heard a creak sound, the gate opened revealing my Nanny whose wearing a confused face and looking left to right. I tried to use my hand to wave at her but she already turned her back closing the gate behind her. 'Oh! approaching this old man was never a great Idea!' I thought.

 

"I'll remove my hand.. but promise not to scream.. arrachi?" He plead. I nodded in response. I guess, I don't have any choice.

 

I was panting hard, as soon as he removed his hand. "Now.. Go inside SILENTLY and pretend that we never met, and this never happened, okay? Also.. never ever EVEER mention this to your dad!" he was talking to me eye to eye. Sincerely asking me, but I shook my head. His Aegyo won't do any effect on me.

 

"Aiiissshh!" He sighed in exasperation. "Do you want me to buy you food? a toy? how about a new PSP? or new game? "

 

I held my hand up over his face. "No, you can't bribe me with those things Ajusshi, My dad didn't teach me to do those things.. Now, tell me why are you always here in front of our house.. You look creepy you know.."

 

"Hmmmm, nothing.. I was just checking on someone.."

 

"and that someone is?..." I asked but he refused to answer. I tug his shirt calling his attention. "By chance, Are you the old owner of this house?"

 

"No... old owner of the owner's heart." he murmured the last sentence for me not to hear. But unfortunately, I heard everything. He must be someone my Mom loved before. Well, haven't he heard about what happened 3 years ago?

 

"You said something?" I asked, because I want a confirmation.

 

He just ruffled my hair. "You're just as curious as your dad.. Go! Get inside! He must be looking for you at this hour.. Bye!" He said waving his hand and walked away.

 

 

___________________

 

 

It's already 6pm on the same day. I was waiting for my Dad to arrive home from work. I have to tell him about that creepy man outside. It must be my mom's friend or boyfriend before. Dad should be the one to talk to him about that matter.

 

I was sitting on my Dad's study table. Organizing his pens and some stuff. Except for his paperworks of course! I won't ever dare touching those things again! The last time I did, my Dad didn't allow me to eat chocolates at home, but in school it's treachery to the nth power!

 

"Oh, Sanduckie.." He called scanning some papers in his hand while walking. He's the busiest person on earth I know Or so I guess..

 

"Dad!" I stood on the chair so atleast I could almost reach to his level and kiss him.

 

"Have you eaten something for snacks? How's school? We'll eat dinner around 7. I'll just have to finish this one.."

 

"It's fine.. I'm not Hungry yet.. School.. Baro--"

 

"Is bullying me again.." we said in Unison. He really knew it! It always happen everyday, then we'll be okay the next day. He carefully placed the papers on his desk and took off his glasses. "Did you tell the principal?!" I shook my head. "Why?"

 

"He's my bestfriend."

 

"Where on earth can you find a bestfriend doing that?" he sound angry but more like disappointed in me. He's known to be the prime and proper plus Honest, back in his school years, then me... well me.. I don't want to hurt somebody's feelings permanently just because of stupid fights.

 

"Dad, I can handle it. Okay? Just leave that one to me.." I winked. He just ruffled my hair and then back to his papers. "Dad.. I have something to tell you.."

 

"You want a new toy?" he asked not loooking at me.

 

"No."

 

"Chocolates?"

 

"No.."

 

"You want to color your hair like that Baro guy?"

 

"No, because you'll just say no about that.."

 

"so what do you want then? a new game?" he asked still not looking at me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter