Kris to the rescue!

Breaking and Entering.

You are your new neighbor Kris have become close friends hanging out a lot, going around the city at night almost every night. Except tonight..  

tumblr_inline_mqxknypI4C1qz4rgp.jpg

It’s going to be a boring night you thought to yourself, Kris wasn’t going to be coming home anytime soon.  You do a few exercises, surf the web, and do a little reading, then pop in a movie. In every attempt the time just would not move. Finally you admit it to yourself, you were for sure missing Kris and his company.  Some mornings you would wake up early just to look through your peak hole just to see Kris leave for practice so you could start your day with a bright smile grinning from ear to ear as he’d walk part. Every now and then you’d notice he’d look at your door and smile to himself which would make you totally melt and blush. You could only imagine what he was thinking.

Finally around 12 you felt sleepy, you do your nightly rituals and get in bed. It’s a warn night and you don’t have a fan leaving you with the only option of wearing little to nothing to sleep. Just some thin shorts and a fitted tank top was all you could manage so you wouldn’t die of heat.

Now  2am. You  hear a some fidgeting around in your apartment but you don’t think much of it before turning over and trying to fall back asleep. Suddenly the noise becomes persistent. Scared, you jump up and slowly creep to your door to listen. Two robbers have broken into your apartment. With sharp ears you listen into their conversation.

Robber #1: I’ve been watching, she goes out every night there’s no way shes home!

Robber #2: Wow! Good job picking a place this time.

Robber #1: I know hehe (Not a cute hehe, but a rugged SCARY one!) I’m going to go check the bed room maybe there’s something in there. She a foreigner she’s got to have something worth breaking in for!

Robber #2: Okay, I’ll see what I can find here!

At this point you have your hand over your mouth to block yourself from screaming or making any loud noises. Once you hear the few words you can understand that one of robbers will be coming in the room you quickly hide behind the door. Your plan is to make a run for it once he’s in the room after opening the door. When R-1 opens the door you get to make your escape, but to your luck you only end up running straight into R-2. He grabs you leaving you with fear running across your face. You fight, and fight but you can’t manage to escape from his grip. To make the situation even worse you can’t understand anything their saying. But to make you scared they speak English to deepen your fear.

Robber #1:  WHAT WAS THAT!!!!

Robber #2: Well, well, well, look what he have here. Over very own international beauty doll. Isn’t she pretty?! *Evilest smile eva!*

Robber #1: Ohhh I like what I see. I wonder if she’s any good at commands?

Robber #2: Let’s find out. Muahahaha…

Before you know it both of them have a firm grip on you. You begin kicking and flailing your legs around like crazy trying to put of a fight with them in hopes they would give in a leave. But nope, their strength was no match to your puny, little, female legs. They clear your kitchen table before throwing you on it. You try to hardest not to cry but just to keep pushing and kicking them before finally yelling no and other things. The robbers begin to pull and tug at your shorts and straps of your tank top before snapping one of them.

3am, Kris is now entering the building. He reaches to your floor and hears you struggling. He quickly drops his bag and begins banging on the door shouting your name but with all the noise you’re making inside no one can hear him. Kris repeatedly kicks at the door lock with all his strength before it eventually breaks.  The door swings open..

Kris: _____-AH!!!!

Robber 1 &2 : YAH!!!! WHO ARE YOU

You: KRIS!!

Kris quickly tries to runs over to you but he’s confronted by the robbers trying to attack him. He quickly takes off his lose long sleeve plaid shirt tossing it over to you leaving him in his plain white tee that fitted both him and his muscles very nicely. You caught the shirt quickly putting it on with no hesitation. As Kris is trying to fight off these guys you get an idea to run into the kitchen and find the heaviest thing possible. You grab a heavy pan and run back to the scene. You see Kris pounding away at one guy’s face you see the other slowly approaching him to attack again. Without think you swiftly swung the pan knocking him out COLD!

Stunned, you drop the pan kicking at his body hoping he wouldn’t move and thankfully he didn’t. Just as you step away Kris is about done knocking out the other guy. He looks at you without a word and grabs your hand before pulling you away in his embrace. You could feel his hot muscles pressing into your back as he’s pushing you out of the apartment. The shirt is so long on you, yet fits you perfectly.. it looks like a mini dress complementing your figure.

You’re now at his apartment. Somewhere you’ve never been, or ever pictured being.  Kris gently picks you by the waist and puts you on the counter staring at you. His eyes had so much care, lust, and desire in them. You wanted to kiss him but the thought kept drifting away at the constant pain from your side.

Kris: _____, can you please take your shirt off. *He asked shyly without looking at you*

You: *Without even a word you take it off, you know exactly why he asked*

You place the shirt down next to you closing your eyes. Your shoulders and arms were filled with bruises and bleeding scratches.  Kris quickly grabs the first aid kit.

Kris: You know, it takes a brave person to fight men like that off for that long. I mean look at me, I could barley do it for a few minutes!

You: Hmm, I guess. AHH!

Kris: Oh! I’m sorry does it hurt a lot??

You: Just a little…

Not responding Kris just looks up at you again this time his eyes a thousand times more lustful then before. He places his hands over yours and begins kissing every bruise and bandaid scratch. You moan his name in moment.  He then picks you up and carries you to his bedroom…

Sorry guy I’ll have to make a part three! I hope you enjoyed reading this far my lovely little DLK’s! 

  •