Chapter Three

Reflection [1958 Series Book One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝Blood in exchange for pleasure and desire❞~Myungsoo

Chapter  Three! April 21, 2150 continue Sunggyu's face was inches from mine. He smiled. He stared at me. I was scared of what would happen. I knew he was a vampire but would he bite me? The ancient book about vampires says that if one drinks from another, they become mates forever. Bonded and never separated. Once you are bond together, you will be able to sense each other. You can't be away from each other too long or else both of you will die. "W-What do you want?" "You." He whispered. "I don't know what you mean." "Blood. I want you as my mate." He said. "Y-You can't force me. The ancient book said so. You can't force someone to be your mate." "I am not forcing you. I am giving you a choice. Become immortal with me and spent the rest of your life as my mate or you can have your happily ever after with Sungyeol and end up dead because of your unknown powers. "Unknown powers?" "I know what you are. I am the same as you." he said, finally shifting so I can sit up properly. "The same as you... am I a vampire?" "No." he got up and walked to the other side of the room. "Then what am I?" He shrugs. He won't tell me. "Tell me."
"Spent your eternal life with me and then I will tell you. You have time to decide. When you need me, I will come to you call." he said and disappeared into thin air. "W-wait" It was already too late. He was gone. I screwed my date with Sungyeol. The day just gets worst. I c
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter