Author's Letter

Reflection [1958 Series Book One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝Thanks forbeing there for me!❞~Author

Author Note! April 11, 2015 As I sit in front of my computer, I decided that I should write a letter to all my readers. Thanks for reading this story and supporting it like the best readers in the world. You guys are amazing and makes me want to keep writing more if it wasn't for my busy schedule with high school. I am almost done with my spring break which is why I haven't started updating Mirrors besides making a trailer for it. I hope you guys enjoy Reflection and the ending even though it wasn't perfect. Yes, the ending is cliffhanger. Yes, I understand some of you want to see Myungsoo with Sunggyu while some of you want to see Myungsoo with Sungyeol. I know I can't satisfied everyone but I tried my best to make my stories unique and different. Where did you get the idea for this story?
I got the idea for this story from myself LOL. I am not sure where exactly I started to come up with the idea of writing a story in the form of a diary.  Why did you titled it Reflection?
I titled the story Reflection because of the idea of looking in the mirror and seeing someone that you wish to be. Reflection was perfect because that's the image that you see. Why did you choose these characters to be used in your story?
I chose infinite as the group for my story because I fell in love with them when I first discovered their music. I didn't use every single member because they didn't fi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter