Chapter One

Reflection [1958 Series Book One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝There always been darkness in my heart❞~Myungsoo

Chapter  One! April 20, 2150
It's the year 2150, everything has changed. Everyone is rich with money on the pockets. The top companies were owned by the government. There is no such thing as food stamps and medicaid. If you were sick, go to the doctor, free of charge. How did the doctors make money then? The government paid for you. Of course every paycheck you get, you will have to give 50% of that away in taxes. The poorest of all would have around $30,000 in their bank just for backup money. In their pocket would probably store around $3,000 to $5,000. No one bothers to steal, the police is in every corner of the street. Hiding from human sight.
Life might seem perfect. No stealing, nobody is poor, everyone seemed happy. At least that's what it looks like from the outside. I am a normal average human living in Seoul, Korea. Average looks, average personality but I got a lot of money. My family is ranked first when it comes to money. My lover is Sungyeol, totally a cutie and better looking than me. You might think he would want my money but his family is ranked second. We are like maybe a couple of million dollars apart. Nothing much.
Back to the weird things in this place, do you believe in ghosts, fairies, witches and warlocks? I bet you don't. Well I didn't either until my mom turned out to be a warlock. Me? I am just an average human being with decent looks. You're asking for my name? I am Myungsoo. You can call me L. There used to be a legend saying that a human fell in love with his own reflection. Crazy right? I don't believe you can fall in love with your own reflection. Of course, anything is possible. My lover Sungyeol is half vampire and half were. It's a weird mix since usually EVERYTHING seems to revolve around the faes. Fae are fairy creatures, yes they are beautiful and no I do not love them.
I love my vampire/were so much that I even allow him to drink my blood every full moon. He says I taste weird. My b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter