Final

Rejection

    You were patiently waiting for your long time crush, Kwon Jiyong, to come out from work to confess your feelings for him. It's been quite a very long time since you had feelings for him and you're pretty sure he probably does have feelings for you also, so why not give it a shot? You're sitting down in a bench by the YG building while clutching on a bouquet of white carnations with the words 'I love you' taped to the front and on the other hand, you were holding packed food for him to eat. You were shivering in the cold weather around midnight, waiting for him outside for at least 20 minutes. You're waiting for at least one person to come out so you could ask them where Jiyong was. A couple of minutes passed, and no one came outside. "Maybe it wasn't meant to be?" You ask yourself. You sigh as you walk off the bench, heading to your car until you see Youngbae come outside along with Seungri. You immediately hide the flowers behind your back. 

"___, what are you doing here?" Youngbae yawns as he asks you.

You scratch the back of your neck nervously. "I-I uh, need to tell... Jiyong something?" You awkwardly ask "By any chance, do you know where he is?" You chew your bottom lip.

"Hyung?" Seungri questions you and you nod your head quickly in response. "Oh! He's behind the building messing with Dara noona!" You snickers and Youngbae slaps his arm. 

"We'll see you next time!" Youngbae smiles and waves at you as the both of them walk to their car. You wave back and walk where Seungri has told you where Jiyong was. Normally, you would be worrying about what you would say about your confession to Jiyong, but when Seungri told you that he was messing around with Sandara Park here, it broke you entirely. The 'Daragon' shippings easily made you lower your self esteem and feel like Jiyong wasn't right for you and was for her, instead. You walk a few more steps until you hear giggling in front of you. You freeze in your spot, shaking and gripping the bouquet of flowers. It was quite obvious who it was already. Even though it was in the middle of the night, you could see the silouehette of the two passionately kissing. Is this what Seungri meant by messing around? You slowly move behind as you accidentally snap a twig when you moved back. You curse to yourself at not looking at the ground for any objects. The two of them get off from each other as quickly as possible. You see Jiyong whisper to stay behind his back to Sandara. 

"W-who's there?" Jiyong yells as you see Dara gripping his t-shirt behind him. You wanted to cry and run really bad but your feet stayed slued to the grass. Jiyong uses his phone as a makeshift flashlight and immediately finds you. 

"____-ah? W-Why are you here?" He looks at the bouquet you have and see's the 'I love you' on it. He sighs deeply.

"I-,,, Ah-.." You're shaking as Jiyong's phone light is still shining upon you. "S-sorry..." You mutter and run quickly back to the bench where you first sat on. You sob as you run, thinking about the image of them kissing all over again. Both anger and jealousy arose to you at the same time. You felt so stupid coming here and confessing to him. He had a ing girlfriend after all. You reach the bench as you pull your knees up to your chest as you sob quiestly. Stupid, stupid, stupid ,stupid.. You mutter to yourself. You should of went home this whole time. You jolt up as you hear a familiar voice. 

"____?" Jiyong says as he touches your arm lightly. You wipe the remaining tears with your sweater and sit up properly. 

"Yeah.." you whisper at him and he takes a look at the bouquet you bought. He smiles slightly at the 'I love You' printed on it. 

"Were you about to..." He trails off as you nod. He puts the flowers down and looks at the food you made him. He opens the lunchbox and his stomach growls at the sight of the food. 

You scratch you head nervously as he sets the both of the items down and looks at you. By the look of his eyes, you obviously know something bad is going to happen.

"You know.. ___-ah... it was very thoughtful for you to do this and I appreciate it.." He smiles as he squeezes your hand. "But.. obviously you saw it and yeah.. Me and Dara are now dating.." You freeze at those words as you were about to cry more. 

"Don't cry..." He whispers to you as you wipe the tears from your face again. 

"You know, you're a very beautiful girl.. but the timing is bad right now.. I think that-"

"Stop." You interrupt him and he stops talking. 'J-just don't say anything any more... It'll be worse for me.." You stand up awkwardly and he does also. "Lets pretend nothing happened.."

"Do you want your lunch back? You probably hate me right now." He takes it and hands it over to you. 

You wave your hand back at it. "It's alright, I heard your stomach growling at it." You smile as he sets in down back in the bench. 

"So I'll see you around I guess?" He anxiously asks. You nod as you leave, waving goodbye to him. You were heartbroken.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry if it ..