Not-So-Private Jet

Hoot (009)

"I wonder what big task Sooman-ssi has in store for us next." Taeyeon said zipping her yellow jacket up. "Aish, why are the private jets always so cold?"

The private jet inside had burgandy carpeting and multi-colored seats for the girls. Yellow for Taeyeon, purple for Jessica, blue for Sunny, red for Tiffany, green for Hyoyeon, orange for Yuri, black for Sooyoung, navy for Yoona, and white for Seohyun. It only contsined nine large seats in the main part of the jet, an upscale lounge, kitchen in the back with cooks and servers. A mini flat screen was on the back of each girls chair, so that the girl behind could watch whatever she wanted.

"He'll hopefully give us an out of the country job. Or finally give us a mission on our own instead of always sending backup." Yuri said shrugging her shoulders as she sat down in her large, orange leather seat.

"Welcome abord S.M. Jet Services take off is in one minute." Rang the piolets voice.

"I swear the boys are helping us so much, I think their starting to get annoyed because some of them have to abort their mission's and come and help us. It's not fair to them or us!" Jessica frowned.

"If Super Junior isn't comming for backup then someone from  SHINee is being sent for backup. If SHINee doesn't do it for backup then someone from EXO comes for backup. If EXO doesn't come for backup then either Max or Yunho comes for backup!"  Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Take off in five, four, three, two, one!" The jet began to fly.

"I think Onew-oppa has a crush on Taeyeon-unnie." Yoona said giggling.

"Bwow!? Aigoo Yoona, don't say such things." Taeyeon said looking back. "It would be very unprofessional for him to have a crush on me."

"It would be unprofessional for him to ask you on a date. Having a little crush isn't a big deal." Hyoyeon said, she was watching a poker tournament on her mini flat screen intently. "Shame I couldn't be there this year, I would have devoured them all!" She said to no one in particular.

"How would I even know?" Taeyeon tilted her head.

"Just pay attention to how he acts around you unnie." Yoona replied. Just then a waiter, one whom they've never seen before he was tall with black hair appeared with a red drink and stopped in front of Yoona.

"Your fruit juice." He said lowering it. 

"Kamsamnida." Yoona said smiling brightly. She almost took a sip but when she smelled the strong scent she stopped. "Um, I'm sorry but I can't drink this. I'm allergic to pineapple."She politelty handed the fruit juice back to the waiter.

"Mianeh miss." He said as he went back into the kitchen.

"Something is off about that waiter." Taeyeon said watching him go into the back.

"What do you mean?" Sunny asked.

"I don't know, something just seems wrong."

"Oh Taengoo," Jessica said opening the silver lid. "you're just being paranoid because he's new_ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screeched all of a sudden.

"What is it?" They all stood up to see a salad with lettuce and a buttload of cucumbers.

"Uh-oh!" Hyoyeon said.

"They know I hate cucumbers! Why would they make me a whole salad full of them?"

"Maybe it was a mistake." Seohyun said as the rest began to sit down.

"Everyone knows Jessica hates cucumbers. I hear they even tell the new staff that. Something is wrong." Sooyoung said inbetween slurps of noodles.

"Who turned the WIFI off?" Seohyun said in shock gawking at the screen.

"Okay what exactly is going on here?" Yuri asked getting agitated at all of these things going wrong.

"I don't know, but I've had enough. Let's go in the back and see what exactly is the problem." Taeyeon got up and they all trudged into the back of the kitchen to find the original staff all tyed up and hopping around the kitchen in fits. They had metalic silver duck tape on their mouths as well.

"Mina!" Tiffany said dashing over and ripping the duck tape from . "Who did this to you guys?" She heard the girls ripping duck tape and un tying the ropes off the other original staff members.

"Some goon!" She said terrified.

"Who are you calling a goon?" Said a deep voice behind them. They turned around to see the waiter from before only wih a bomb strapped around his chest. He pressed the button and it started counting down from three minutes.

At that moment Yuri's instincs kicked in as she picked up and ivory glass dish and aimed for his head, he just barely doged it and crashed against the wall behind him and shattered into a million peices.

"Fight like a man!" she spat at him. She through a boxing punch at him and it landed right in his left jaw. She through air kicks and back hand kicks, but this guy was strong. If not the strongest man Yuri's ever fought and guessing how many people she's fought, that's saying a lot.

Sooyoung shouted from across the room: Yuri, we'll get the bomb. You just keep him destracted!" Yuri nodded and countinued throwing punches. Sooyoung already had a plan and she did not hesitate to let the other girls in on it. 

Yuri and the bomber's fighting was tearing the kitchen up, they were knocking over trays, throwing knives, throwing any glass objects they could find, Sunny sheilded the staff in a small corner and Yuri made sure to avoid that place.

"You think you can just bomb my chingoo's huh? I'll show you who's boss!" She swung her leg in in the air in a stern round house kick, her white and orange sneakers meeting his face hard.

The bomber passed out on the kitchen floor, out cold. Yuri turned him over to find no bomb.

"Where_"

"Yoona got it while you two were fighting." Sooyoung said.

"And my parent said sticky fingeres were a bad thing." Yoona smirked.

Just then the mini celebration was cut short by Seohyun's frantic panicing. "I don't get it! This particular bomb doesn't even exist." She said rapidly typing on her white laptop.

"How much time?" Yuri asked still panting from all of the fighting her and the bomber were doing.

"We have exaclty one minute!" Tiffany said panicing.

"What are we going to do?" Jessica shriecked.

"RELAX!" Taeyeon shouted. "Seohyun are you sure you can't find anything?"

"No I've already even hacked some sites, there is nothing on this bomb."

"Then it's official, we're going to have to jump. forty-five seconds lets go!" Taeyeon clapped. They all got out parochutes for themselves and the staff. 

As they opened the latch Taeyeon turned to Yuri and said "Get the bomber." So Yuri swung him over her shoulders in a piggy back motion and they all jumped.

BOOM! The jet exploded. 

"This dude is heavy!" Yuri yelled as they soared downward.

"Just hold on for a bit longer!"  Taeyeon yelled back.

"We're landing, it's a beach!" Hyoyeon said. It was in fact a beach, with pretty golden sand and crisp blue waters.

As soon as they landed Yuri let go of the bomber, and he flopped down into the sand still unconcious. Then all their luggage floated down with little parochutes unaffected by the explosion. It was the work Seohyun and Yuri themselves, totally unaffected by the explosion with built in parochutes.

"What the hell was that all about?" Sooyoung said wiping the sand off of her jeans.

Tiffany shrugged. "I don't know. I just know we'll find out when he awakes because he'll have a lot of explaining to do."

"Don't worry if he's stubborn Jessica and I well be sure to get him talking." Sunny said popping her knuckles cutely.

Just then Taeyeon got a beep from her phone. She admediately took it out, it was an unknown number but she still answered it.

"You got lucky this time Girl Scouts." A deep voice said from the phone and then hung up admediately.

"Who was that and who does he think he's calling Girl Scouts?" Hyoyeon placed a hand on her hip.

"I don't know. But for now we have to figure out how to get back to Seoul." Taeyeon replied.