9 Talented Spies

Hoot (009)

"Once upon a blue moon, nine girls who were all talented were born and were discovered by the very own Lee Sooman who saw their unique talents and decided to put them into action,

"The leader, Kim Taeyeon, is traditional spy at it's best. Stealthy, quiet, and unless you want to see her, she's never seen. 

"Jung Jessica was really popular around boys and knew how to get information out of them too.

"Lee Soonkyu, or Sunny, can pursuae anyone with her aegyo. She's real cut but she won't hesitate to use other tacticts of pursuasion.

"Hwang Tiffany is good a destractions. She can destract you even from a bomb with just the bat of an eye or her sparkly eyesmile.

"Kim Hyoyeon is a real trisckter! A pocker champion too! If you've never had the wool pulled over your head, then you've never met this girl!

"Kwon Yuri's  a real fighter! In fact she taught the girls everything they know about fighting. Trust me when I say her fighting skills and overall iness are equal!

"Choi Sooyoung, always a nick for planning the outcomes of things! Some even think she can see the future or has a sixth sense. But no plan of hers ever fails.

"Im Yoona's more than just a pretty face. Slight of hand is her specialty, and its not magic. Just pure skill. She'll steal more than just your heart.

"Last but certainly not least, Seo Joohyun, or Seohyun is a master of hacking and research. She can hack through anything and get the information quicker than anyone. She is a true wiz-kid as well as a true beauty. 

"Together these nine hero's  make an almost unbeatable combo! Seoul's most wanted has nothing on thse lady's!  Given their cute and impowering nickname, Sonyeo Shidae or Girls' Generation, 009 cannot be beat!"

"Wow!" Gawaked Sunny at the news coverage. "Who knew the public thought so highly of us?"

"OMO! We're in the paper as again!" said Hyoyeon bringing the paper down exposing her smile.

"Are we really in the paper? Or are you tricking us again?" Taeyeon asked getting suspicious.

"Aniyo we're really in it! Check for yourself!"

"Lemme see." Jessica said taking the paper. "009 AKA Sonyeo Shidae now South Korean Heros!" 

"This is the one time I'm advocating to believe the hype." Sooyoung smirked.

Just then rhw call box beeped. "It's your boss Leeteuk." The voice chimed.

"Leeteuk Oppa!" Tiffany squealed as she ran to the call box and pressed the respond button.

"Anyounghaseyo Leeteuk-Oppa!" The girls chimed.

"Did you see the news? You're the most talked about in Seoul! Scracth that, you're the most talked about in the nation!"

"It is a big honor Oppa." Seohyun said.

"We couldn't have done it without you Leeteuk, or Sooman-ssi." Yoona said.

"That's right Yoona. Kamsamnida" Taeyeon bowed to the box and the girls all laughed at her funny gesture.

"Taeyeon Unnie's bowing to you Leeteuk-Oppa, only you can't see it." Yoona giggled.

"Very leader like of you Taeyeon-Dongsang."

"Also very embarrassing." She blushed.

"You girls give me too much credit. " Leeteuk chuckled. "Anyoung girls. 009 FIGHTING!"

"Anyoung!"

***

"Given their cute nickname by the public, Sonyeo Shidae or Girls' Generation, 009 cannot be beat!" The man turned off the news.

"So these are the people standing in my way? A bunch of Girl Scouts in pretty outfits?!" The man slammed his remote so hard against his mahagony desk it mae an echo throughout the whole room.

"What can we do about them exactly?" His partner asked.

"Simple. We will... dispose of them." With that he got out his silver gun and placed it on his desk. "Don't worry 009, you will not stand in my way for much longer."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

SO exited!

I finally got my laptop guise! Its a MacBook how cool :)

So yeah its finally here, hope you like it!

~Parki