chap 4

my misfortune became my matchmaker

CHAP 4

I’m the head of the choreography department, I’m Cho Kyuhyun, you can call me Kyu, he added

 

Me: oh.. nice to meet you, i’m Daniellie.

kyu: oh what a nice name but i can’t pronounce it well, can i call you Dani??

Me: sure, of course

 

Kyu is a tall guy, around 5’9, he’s the most good looking choreographer in the building.

Me: are you here to practice your choreography?

Kyu: no, i’m actually here to get my phone, i accidently left it here this morning.

Me: oh.. is that so?

Kyu: yup!! Know what? There’s this ritual for new employee in this building.

Me: ritual?? What kind of ritual?

Kyu: a new employee must sleep under one of the benches in this practice room.

Me: are you serious??

Kyu: yes,, this practice room gave luck to a trainee, this trainee is the weakest among their batch and Suman warned to kick him out from the program after a week if he will not improve a bit. This trainee worked hard for days, and even harder every other day, this room served as his home and that are under that bench serves as his bed, he continued to hard work until he became the top one among all his batch mates, Suman was so surprised a on the outcome of this trainee and made him the 1st member of a new boy group.

Me: woah.. how did you know about that story?

Kyu: just heard it from a friend of mine,

Me: who?

Kyu: nah.. u don’t know him, i gotta go. I have to go back home.

Me: ok, bye, don’t be clumsy again, u might harm someone again.

Kyu: hehehe.. I’ll try, im so sorry, i promise to treat you if we meet again, so that we will be even. OK??

Me: ok. Bye!!

 

I immediately went back to work,....

 after cleaning the practice room, i felt sleepy and hungry but i felt that i don’t have the energy to go outside to find some food, after all i might get lost so I decided to take rest and follow the ritual Kyu said a while ago.

 

I looked for the most comfortable spot under the bench, I prayed and closed my eyes...