chap 1

my misfortune became my matchmaker

Hi my name is daniellie just call me dani, and i’m in a relation with one of the cutest boy in Korea. Let me share our story.

 

When I was 15 I was an avid fan of a boy cover group named cheeksear, my eyes are on them and I thought they we’re the cutest and hottest guy in the planet, I always make fun of Gabbo and Fei (KPOP ADIKS!!) and tease them that their Korean idols are nearly gay (and honestly i dnt like KPOP, i just dnt know why), and of course they always fight back and we all ended up laughing.

 

3 years later I went to college and guess what Gabbo, Fei and I are in the same school with the same course and in the same block.

It’s our intramurals and all students we’re very excited for the activities, but Fei, Gab and I decided to stay in our kiosk to rest and surf the net,

Gab: OMO!!! SME have a new boy group!! It is named EXO, and further divided to M and K!!

Fei: le me guess M is for mandarin and K is for Korean?

Gab: haha.. ur so right.

Fei: hmm.. let me see.. OMO!! This guys is so cute!!

 

While watching the i have random thoughts in my mind,

Me: here they go again.

I peeked to see the pictures of Exo and realized that they looked cute, especially the guy with the O.O eyes, I checked the guys name tag and found out that he’s name was D.O.

Months have passed and it’s the end of the semester, but unfortunately my parents can’t send me to school anymore due to financial problems, I said my farewell to Gab and Fei, and told them that i will be going to an Asia country to become a domestic helper to help my family.

Fei: i hope that you dnt have to stop,

 

Gab: yeah,, and hope that you will be always safe. Ah.. and if your recruitment company send you to Korea please send our greetings to Exo, SNSD, 2ne1, SJ.....

 

Me: here they go again, haha.. will miss you guys..