oo3

Breakeven

Luna’s POV:

The next day, I went to school with a pair of puffy eyes, I didn’t want to cry, but.. the thoughts of Jonghyun oppa leaving me kept tearing my heart. The girls asked me what’s wrong, I had no other choice but telling them. They were as shocked as I was. Those concerns they gave me made my eyes teary again. But it’s not like I didn’t appreciate it.

I hadn’t seen Jonghyun oppa so far, well.. I didn’t want to face him either, I knew he sensed something wrong and he’d definitely question me.

It was lunch time and I was rushing to the canteen when I bumped onto someone—again, that Jongin guy. I quickly bowed my head and apologized to him; not wanting to see that look he’d give me.

I was about to walk away when I felt someone grabbed my wrist—it’s that Jongin guy.

“Yes? Is something matter?” I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

“No, but.. uh, you’re going to the canteen, right? Can I.. can I come along with you? I kinda forget the way.” He scratches the back of his head; I snickered, how come he forget the way? I mean.. Duh, I even needed to bite my lips to prevent myself from laughing.

“A..alright, come.” I told him with a smile.

===888===

You thought Jongin would be sitting with us? Nah, you’re wrong. He immediately went to his own friends as we reached the canteen. Yup, without thanking me. It’s not like I need his thankyou, but still.. it’s rude.

I puffed my cheeks and pouted. The girls were bickering and laughing about something, but it didn’t catch my interest. My eyes wandered outside the windows, people seemed to enjoy the day. Sighs, I felt empty.

Kai’s POV:

I spotted Kyungsoo hyung as I reached the canteen and immediately approached him. I gave him a wide grin and took the seat in front of him; he was eating his lunchbox which was prepared by his mom, haha. I didn’t eat anything because I was still full, besides, I needed to save my money.

I looked around and saw that dumb girl—Sunyoung, looking outside the windows, her face seemed blank. So that girl knows how to be quiet? I scoffed at her figure and gave all my attention to Kyungsoo hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update! finally, hehehehe. I'm sorry if it's boring, I was kind of afraid to post it, tbh. lack of self-confidence, pmsl. I'm sorry if it doesn't satisfy you guys, but I write to release stress, so yeah ^^;