Man, Is It That Bad?

How To Train Your Unicorn

"Good morning~”

“Good morning!”

The students greet each other when they enter the school’s gates. They were laughing and running like usual really don’t care if they can bumped into other students or even teachers, teenagers these days got an extra energy. Teachers said like that.

One handsome and thin boy walked slowly while greet everyone he met, his smile is really warm and he has a pair of cute dimples that can make people fall for him. His short black hair waving because the wind's blow.

“Yixing!” Someone called the biy and he turned around, faced with a cute boy with his red hair. Beside the red one, there’s another with purple hair and they are smiled widely.

Yixing smiled and waved his hand, the boys run toward him and warped their arms together.

“Good morning Luhan, Baekhyun~” Yixing greeted with his famous smile, Luhan and Baekhyun just nodded.

“So, where’s Chanyeol and Kyungsoo? They must be around here somewhere?” Baekhyun asked while looked everywhere, Yixing shrugged.

“I thought you guys come here with them?” He said, Luhan grinned.

“They wake up earlier and left us. Such a badass~~” He said, the others just giggled.

“Okay, lets go guys. We should hurry!” Yixing pull his friends to the school building, just before the bell rang.

"Did you meant, 'lets go gays?'" Baekhyun blinked -way too innocent.

"BAEKHYUN! HURRY!!!!"

 

“Hey guys!!” Chanyeol and Kyungsoo greeted the others when they arrived, Baekhyun run to Chanyeol and hit the taller.

“You. Guys. Are. So. Bad!” He pouted and Chanyeol can’t resist the cute lips that make a round shape, so he pecked Baekhyun. Baekhyun’s eyes widened, and his face become as red as tomato, but he keep slap his boyfriend’s arm. Even they don’t care while the other classmates stare at him and start giggled. Yeah, their relationship isn’t a secret anymore.

“Aww... gross~~” Luhan and Kyungsoo yelped, Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed so hard.

“Go to your boyfriend’s class then and make out with them~” Baekhyun teased, Luhan and Kyungsoo groaned and left to their classroom.

“Umm... guys? Could you get a room?” Yixing stopped Chanyeol and Baekhyun while those guys start tickled each other.

"Sorry, Yixing. But its good for your health to see us making out." Baekhyun joked and dashed to his classroom while pulling Luhan who screamed like one of murdering victim.

Yixing sighed and sit beside Chanyeol, while the other just grinned like a fool. He still can't believe, those boys are his friends. For himself, he was just way too innocent for being the s' buddy.

“What?” Yixing sharped his eyes, Chanyeol winked.

“Why-”

“Yixing~~~”

Chanyeol’s word was cut by the heavy male voice that try to sound cute. Yixing turned around and find Kris smiled in front of his table. Chanyeol groaned and throw his book to Kris.

“You bastard, Kris! I was talking! And your voice, euh! Disgusting!!” he yelled, Kris grinned and sit behind Yixing who couldn’t stop laughing.

“Sorry for that, baby Yeol! Good morning my cute Chanyeol and Yixing~” He do some aegyo and Chanyeol puked.

“What the hell Kris Wu? You don’t look cute! Ugh, so ghei.” Yixing protest.

“And I’m not your! I’m Baekhyun’s!” Chanyeol stick out his tongue, Yixing just shook his head, still can’t believe that those crazy boys are his friends.

Kris rolled his eyes and look into his friend’s eyes. He looked at Chanyeol and winked, the other just sighed.

 

 

“Hey, guess what! I know what Chanyeol wanted to say~~ Can I join with your interesting conversation?” Kris said with his sing-sang voice, the others groaned.

“Shut up, Kris Wu.”

“Tell me, Kris Wu.”

Chanyeol and Yixing said in the same time, made the blonde laughed sarcastically. Well, his sense of humer must be the worst. He grinned and poke Chanyeol’s chin, make the latter slap his hand in hard way. Yixing widened his eyes, ask for Kris to continue. The blonde gave him his best smile and nodded.

“Yixing-a, Chanyeol wanted to say in this friendship circle, you are the one who never in the relationship before.” Kris said to the point, and Yixing shrugged.

There’s a silent in a few seconds until Yixing whispered.

“I know.” He said.

His friends sighed, know that Yixing would find it as soon as possible. Its not his friends wanted to force him, but they wanted Yixing to find his mate so he wouldn’t feeling lonely when his friends is too busy do lovey dovey with their boyfriends.

“Why dont you find one, Yixing? You’re cute, handsome, kind, and smart. You’re perfect! People want you so bad. Girls, boys, even the teachers. You’re the sparkling pearl, Yixing. ” Chanyeol said convince him, but Yixing just shook his head.

“I have.. a problem...” He said slowly, his friends give him a confused look. Yixing, the one who always being car-free person and take everything easy, has the problem that make him like ‘this’. Is it for true?

“Mind to tell us? Maybe we can help you?” Kris asked, Yixing bit his lower lip and sighed.

“If guys aren’t your thing, you can tell us. Its okay. We wouldn’t boil heteroual.” Chanyeol grinned, and Kris just punch his stomach.

Yixing smiled a little, shook his head and whispering, “I.. Don’t know how’s the feeling... of falling in love... I never... liked someone before...”

“WHAAAAT?!!”

 

***

 

“OH MY GOD, Zhang Yi Xing!! You. Must. Be. KIDDING!” Kyungsoo yelled and shake his head, while his another  friends stared blankly at Yixing who can’t lift his head from the most interesting grass for him for a few minutes before until now. They’re at the school’s field, under the big tree that has become their quarter since their first year.

“You need some help, Yixing. Its the most horrible thing I ever heard.” Chanyeol whispered, and the others just nodded.

“I know... But, I said the thruth.” Yixing said sadly, Luhan tapped his shoulder.

“Well...I know... We didn’t say you were lying. Just... Ah, we will help you. Its okay.” Luhan said.

Minseok tapped his chin, thinking, until he yelped like a girl.

“I have an idea!” he said, the others looked at him confusedly. Minseok grinned and pulled Kris, who’s become the statue before (since he didn’t leave any comment, maybe he was too shock), and lock their arm together. Kris widened his eyes and his mouth agape, Luhan blinked confused, and the others keep their poker face. Except Kyungsoo, because his face was like O_O.

“What the hell? Jongdae will kill Kris if he sees this.” Baekhyun said sarcastically and tried to be funny in the same time, but Minseok just smirked.

“Its not the point, Bacon.” He still smirked, while the others gave him confused looks.

I repeat, except Kyungsoo. His face went O_O all the time.

Minseok pointed to Yixing and winked, while the other just blinked. Can't get the point.

“Kris Wu, will be your love teacher.”

“eh?” The others 5, including Kris, just gave him that feedback.

 

“Minseoki, you’re kidding me?” Baekhyun asked, but Minseok just shook his head.

“But, why me?” Kris finally said, Minseok grinned and unlinked their arms.

“You’re the older, you must be know about love more than him.” Chanyeol said while pouted, but Minseok just laughed.

“Ah... I think I know why.” Luhan grinned, and Minseok gave him his thumbs up.

“But, why should I have a love teacher?” Yixing asked innocently, Kyungsoo sighed and pat his head.

“Yixing, you’re too innocent, right? And yeah, you must get a love lesson!” Kyungsoo waved his head and raised his eyebrows.

"Like I care..." Yixing pouted.

“First, why I choose Kris Wu not me is because he is the most experienced among us. He was dating with our chic senior, Himchan hyung. And also he ever dated with our most hot wushu boy, Zi Tao. Second, not only dating with some top-rated students here, he ever ask another top-rated students to going out with him. A one night-stand. Don’t you guys remember it? He must be the most experienced among us, majayo?” Minseok smiled cutely, and the others just nodded.

The said boy’s cheek became red and he just mumbled something, he groaned and gave Minseok a death glare. But the shorter boy just pouted and blinked cutely.

“Please~~” he said while puffed his cheek, Kris groaned.

He gave Yixing a peering look, and the other just sighed while playing with his long fingers. Kris sighed and feeling sorry for the boy if he can’t help him, so Kris nodded. Yixing just too innocent, and Kris felt like abandoned a cute little puppy.

"I hate you, minseok."

"I love you too~~" Minseok pinch Kris's cheek, the taller rolled his eyes and turned to Yixing.

“Well, when will we started, Yixing?”

Yixing facepalmed and groaned

"Man, is it that bad that I don't ever like anyone before? I meant ANYONE." he sighed.

His friends look at each others then yelped.

"YESSS!!!!!"

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello~~~~ Yeah, finally I uploaded the fics. Kkkk.... I'm glad that I already got 3 comments and subscriber. I thought this will be boring OTL. I hope you like this fict than my others ficts, because, I personally don't really like my last ficts *Eh(?)* And also, I don't know how many new subscribers, but its already 15 /cry/. And 2 votes!! /cry harder/ Thanks guys, I'll work harder :* If I got 'some' subscribers and votes, I'll... I'll........ ah, sorry... just forget what I wanted to say -_- duh. And, yeah, I don't even got some mood to make the posters. I do like editing pics, but now, I just focused to my story. Well, I don't even updated my last fict. HAHAHA.. focused to this one? Ok, I must stop here.... bubye~~~

 

XOXO

 

Keep rolling like a buffalo

and growling like a wolf~~