Lesson 1 : Finally, Unicorn Know Himself Better

How To Train Your Unicorn

Its a few days after the boys got Yixing the love teacher and talked about the lessons, Yixing came to school all alone since there’s something he must finish earlier. When he was entering the gates, someone bumped him.

“Aw!”

“ah, sorry!”

Yixing lifted his head and found a boy with dark hair and tall body, there’re dark circles under his eyes and the boy caressed his own .

“Tao?” Yixing called the boy, and the said boy show his shocked expression.

The boy named Tao bowed nervously, “Uh, hello gege... I’m sorry about that...” he said slowly, Yixing shook his head and tapped Tao’s shoulder.

“Don’t be sorry, its okay. Its my fault too, I didn’t see you.” Yixing said while smiling warmly, Tao just nodded and bit his lower lips.

Yixing can take it, Tao must be a little nervous around his senior. Especially, Kris’s friends like Yixing. Yeah, Tao is Kris’s ex boyfriend. They dated for a few month until they broke up, not because they always fighting or something like that, its just because Kris felt terrible sorry for Tao because the younger get bullied since he was the School’s Prince’s boyfriend and Tao just the first year. But, Tao didn’t know that reason, he just know that Kris did the best for they both. Yixing know that since Kris always tell something bothered him to his friends.

“Uh, gege... Why you come this early?” Tao asked, try to broke the silent as they walked toward the school.

Yixing grinned, “I need to pick up some books in library and help the librarian. How about you Tao?”

“I have students’ council’s meeting.” He said slowly, Yixing nodded.

“Ah! You’ll join the student’s council’s prez selection, rite?” Yixing asked with dazzling eyes, Tao turned his head and giggles.

“Yup, gege. Would you mind to support me?”

“Yes! Of course! You’re so kind and I think people will love you~~”

 

“Yixing!” A voice made the two turned their head, and they faced another tall boy with blonde hair.

Suddenly, Tao’s eyes widened and his whole face became red. Kris, who realized Tao is the one beside Yixing, blinked and his heart was beating faster. Its not lie if he said, he still liked this innocent Tao.  From his exs, Tao has the shortest time but both had so many memories. Kris’s eyes felt to Tao’s wrist, the younger still wear that bracelet, birthday gift from Kris. He smiled bitterly. Something sharp stab his heart.

“Uh, hi Tao. How are you?” Kris asked awkwardly, Tao just smiled. Try to hiding his nervousness.

“I’m great, gege. How about you?” He asked back, Yixing just wathced the two of talked awkwardly.

“Great too. Its nice to see you again.” Kris said, and there’s silence.

Tao nodded to his seniors and bowed, broke the silence “I must go, I’m sorry. Its great to meet you, guys. Bye...” He smiled and walked away.

“Taozi!”

Tao freezed and bit his lips. Don’t call me Taozi again, gege. He his heels and faced the blonde boy and the thin one. Kris caressed his neck nervously and smile warmly to Tao, the smile that always make his knees weak.

“Jiayou*!” Kris cheered him, and Tao just nodded.

He smiled, waved, and running away from his seniors. Left the other sighed. Yixing turned to meet Kris’s eyes.

“What?” Kris asked slowly, Yixing just shook his head.

“You still love him, right? Why don’t you guys make up again?” Yixing asked back, Kris just smiled weakly.

“Ah, Yixing. Its another lesson that you shouldn’t learn.” He said and patted Yixing’s back, but the other just pouted.

“Ah, wei shen me**?”

“Because it will hurt your body, your heart and your brain. A lot.”

 

 

Yixing can’t wait for his first lesson, he just tapped his fingers on the table while the teacher keep explained the lesson. It was something about Korea’s history, and Yixing just tried so hard to keep his body for not dancing to Exo’s History. Chanyeol poked his shoulder and gave him a piece of paper.

‘Can’t wait, huh? Unicorn will get a training~~’

Yixing frowned and write under Chanyeol’s weird handwriting.

‘Huh? Unicorn? Me? Why?’

He gave the paper back to Chanyeol, and the taller giggled. He just winked to Yixing and write another sentence. Yixing take it harshly when Chanyeol was going to gave him.

‘To much question, baby~ Lets wait until lunch time. Xoxo.’

“Mr. Zhang, can you save the paper of Mr. Park’s love letter?” Mr. Lee, as the history teacher, raised his eyebrows and smiled a little.

All of the students, glanced to Chanyeol and Yixing and start whispering. Kris, who sitting beside Yixing just sighed and clap his hand boredly. Yixing’s mouth gaped and he just stared blankly to Chanyeol who stick out his tongue. He huffed and back to the lesson, after he had bowed and apologized to Mr.Lee. He will kick the taller once they got their lunch.

 

The gank enjoy their lunch under the tree again, where Chanbaek keep cuddling and didn’t even touch their lunch. Kyungsoo and Luhan answer some problems from the math book, while Kris, Minseok and Yixing just eat their lunch in peace. Until they heard a girl’s voice called them, they lifted up their head and found a girl with short hair and she grinned happily.

“Hello everyone~~” She greeted.

“Oh my gosh! Our baby girl!” Kyungsoo yelped happily and hug the girl tightly, Baekhyun jump from Chanyeol’s lap and pinch the girl’s cheek.

“Oh.Ha.Na. Where were you yesterday?” Minseok asked while keep pinched the girl’s cheek.

“Yak! Yak! Take your hand away! Brother-in-law~ Help meeee~~ Luhan gegeeee!!” she screamed helplessly, because Minseok keep pinched her and ChanBaek joined too.

“Eo, you can help yourself, Hana.” Luhan grinned sheepishly, and the girl just slap herself mentally.

“So meant~” Yixing teased and laughed, Chanbaek released the girl and they laughed.

“Ffffff.... Ca ci cu ce... You guys are so meant.” The girl said with her flat face, and she take a sit beside Kris.

“Did you meant ‘you gays are so meant’?” Chanyeol joked, and they laughed extremely loud. Even Hana.

“Whatever, gays.” She hissed, and the others just laughing.

That’s what make Hana love to hanging around with his brother-in-law’s friend, because they were nice and she could swear they won’t fallin’ for her. Hana was Oh Sehun’s little sister. And Sehun is Luhan’s boyfriend. Hana is 2 years younger than Luhan, but she could hanging out with the seniors because his brother’s boyfriend.

 

Hana found something interesting with her blonde big-bro-friend, the boy looked deeply drowned to his own mind. Different from Kris the other days before, he was stupidly childish and can’t stop joined Chanbaek to teased the others. But today, he was quiet. She poked Kris’s shoulder and the other turned his face lazily. Hana sighed and punch Kris’s shoulder.

“Ya, gege, what’s wrong with you?” she asked concerned, Kris just shrugged.

“You don’t know what’s happened yesterday and this morning.” Minseok said.

“Of course I don’t. First, I didn’t come here yesterday. Second, I’m not the one who can watch every special events. So~ Would you tell me?” she asked and blinked cutely, Luhan can’t wait but ruffled the girl hair.

“You looks like your brother~” Luhan said and grinned, the girl pouted and rolled her eyes.

“I didn’t want to looks like the like him.” She grinned and Luhan just pinched his cheeks.

“Okay, first of all. Yixing didn’t even know how’s fallin’ in love feels like. And Minseok got me as his teacher, I don’t feeling good to do this.” Kris finally spoked, the girl’s eyes widened.

“Mwo? Yixing ge? Seriously? NEVER?” She asked, can’t believe it.

Yixing grinned and nodded his eyes, the girl amazed and clapped her hands.

“He’s not like you. Easily to fallin’ in love and can change every minutes. Luckily you don’t change your boyfriend twice a day.” Baekhyun teased.

“Aey, I’m not a , okay? I have been with Mingyu for 2 year, I’m faithful.” She said sarcastically, and her seniors just laughed, “Give me the second!”

“The second one, he met Tao this morning while Tao talked with me. I think he’s so confused to make up with him or forget him?” Yixing explained, the others just nodded.

“Yixing, you know nothing.” Kris sighed and poked Yixing’s head.

“I know everything, dragon. You show me everything.” Yixing smiled.

“Well, lemme give these s something ‘maybe’ helpful. First, gege, you can help Yixing ge. I believe you can. Its not hard at all, you just must find someone attracted with Yixing’s ge and let the wind take it flow. And for the second, I don’t know how to react. Sorry. But you can try to make a friendship relationship with him. Tao ge is extremely nice.” Hana said, Kris just stared at the girl and a thin smile formed.

“Thanks, baby girl.” Kris ruffled his hair.

 

“So, Yixing. The problem is... Guys or girls?” Kyungsoo asked, ready to start the interesting lesson.

Yixing’s face blushed a little and he bit his lips. The others stared curiously at him. Chanyeol leaned closer to Hana and whispered. Its their time to start the game. Not for this time only, everytime Hana is around Chanyeol’s zone, they will play this stupid game. A bet.

“I bet for guys. 5 dollars!” Hana grinned, and Chanyeol groaned.

“I bet for boys. 5 dollars!” he said, and Hana just stared at him blankly with -0- face.

“My lovely Chanyeollie Oppa~ I SEE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT!” she hissed and rolled like a buffalo, Chanyeol laughed sarcastically, and the others just palmed their faces.

After a few embarassing minutes, because the girl rolled –seriously- like a buffalo. She must be exostan. And after the few times that felt like years, finally Yixing said something, “A...”.

The others waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

█ loading… 10%

██ loading… 20%

████ loading… 40%

██████████ loading… 99%

“A.... Ah, I forgot.” Yixing said slowly.

 

And the others jumped over the building.

 

“WHY YIXING WHYYYY????!!!!!” The others start dancing BTD by Infinite, and Yixing just grinned and blushed.

“Sorry sorry sorry sorry~” he start singing Sorry Sorry by Superjunior.

“Babo gati ni saeggakman hae, haru jongil!” the others start singing All Day Long by Ze:A.

They keep fighting with sang a few part of songs. The students around them just stared with their what-the- face, and keep headed to the school building, left the bunch of insane students who start make a concert. Okay, here we goes the musical of crazy-students.

“Micyeoga!” Luhan, as the dancer of the school, start dancing Insane by A-Jax with their mates sing the song.

“Baby I’m so sorry~” Yixing singing Taeyang’s Baby I’m Sorry.

The kids growling like a buffalo and dancing to Exo’s Growl. Until...

“T Time is up up up! you u u u u~” Suddenly a husky voice come to their ears, its LEDApple’s Time Is Up song.

There’s no one of them have that song, because they start liked LEDApple since Run To You’s promotion.

“Its strange.” Kyungsoo whispered.

They turned their face and found the principal grinned while make up his collar. The kids just stared at him with Kyungsoo face o_o, and Kyungsoo use the bigger O_O. They didn’t even get the point, is their principal is one of the LEDAS? Or he just Kwangyeon or Hanbyul biased? No one knows. Because, principal’s office is full of NELL and SHINHWA’s posters. Wait, office or bedroom?

“Well, kids, the time is up. If you dont go back to your class right now, I will ask you guys to covering Outsider’s song. MEDLEY. Without any rest,” The principal said.

And in o.ooo1 second, they dashed to their own classes. They won’t let their lungs to burn away because, you know, Outsider’s songs are really without any rest.

 

 

“Its not working, rite?” Minseok pouted, and the others nodded.

The boys, plus Hana, has sit for 15 minutes on the grass near the school’s gate. For what? Yeah, to help Yixing find someone that catched him. Students walk passed them, so, maybe, Yixing will glued his attention to someone that passed by. But its the worst idea that the modern people could think about.

“Its not working, Baekhyun. Do you have any other great idea?” Luhan sighed.

“Did you meant ‘D.O you have any idea?’” Kyungsoo joked bitterly, and the others laughed a sarcastically.

“Hana, give us some idea? You’re young and full of fresh idea.” Baekhyun tapped his fingers on his knees.

“So, we already that old?” Kris asked bitterly, he pull out some grass and eat it.

He’s weird.

Hana, who sleep and put her head on Luhan’s thight, wake up in a second and grinned widely.

“Or, you can show some photos to Yixing ge and see his reaction!” he screamed happily, and the others stared at her with their confused look.

And of course, Kyungsoo with his O_O face.

“What did you mean?” Chanyeol asked, Hana just tap his fingers randomly on her cellphone.

“First, let us show heteroual kissing or something. Is Yixing ge’s reaction good or not. And then, we give another pict and see his reaction.” She explained.

Hana show a picture, girl and boy, kissing. Yixing tilted his head and blinked.

“What is it?” Yixing asked innocently.

“NAH! He’s gay!!” Chanyeol grinned.

“is that you and mingyu? Did Sehun know about it?” Luhan asked, Hana’s eyes widened and she slap Luhan’s arm lightly.

“I’ll do it if I want Sehun Oppa to kill me or Mingyu.”

“Give me that thingy, Hana. You’re just too young to know something like that.” Kris pulled Hana’s phone and type another random words.

Kris show Yixing the boys eat each others’ face, and Yixing eyes just widened. He blinked a few seconds.

“ah.. i.. is that...”

 

“Hana-ya!” a boy’s voice interrupted them, and they lifted their head.

Hana smiled and stand up in a sec, he approach the boy with brown hair and linked their fingers.

“Hi, Mingyu! Sorry for kidnapped your girl, keke~” Baekhyun apologized, and Mingyu just nodded.

“Its okay, Hyung. But, Sehun-hyung was just too worry about her.”

“Ya! Luhan-hyung! What have you done with my Hana?” another voice joined them, and its time for Luhan to grinned.

But also, Kris widened his eyes.

It was Sehun, Luhan’s boyfriend and Hana’s brother, came closer to them. Of course, Luhan was extremely happy. He pulled his boyfriend beside him and kiss his cheeks. But, that was not the reason why Kris looks so shocked. It was because Tao also joined them. Tao face as red as tomatoes! And beside Tao, there’s a boy with short body and black hair. People recognize him as Junmyeon, the student’s council prez. The kids bowed and Junmyeon just smiled.

“Hello everyone. Can I join you guys?” he asked politely, and the kids nodded.

“Oh my gosh. Its Junmyeon sunbae! Sunbae, I really really admiring you!” Hana yelped, and Mingyu just pinch her arm playfully.

“Hello Junmyeon-ssi. Nice to meet you in person...” Kyungsoo greeted him politely and bowed a little.

“Please don’t be so formal. I’m still an ordinary student. And hello Do Kyungsoo-ssi, I had heard about you before.” Junmyeon grinned.

“What takes you here, Junmyeon?” Luhan asked.

“I was finishing our another meeting. And here I am, with the-next-prez and the-next-vice-prez.” Junmyeon explained.

“WHAT?! Mingyu as vice-prez?” Baekhyun, Hana, and Chanyeol asked in the same time, the others laughed and Junmyeon nodded.

“What? Am I that cute as vice-prez?” Mingyu asked and cuddled to Hana.

“No, you just so ‘innocent’.” Chanyeol answered.

 

Kris stared at Tao, who sits awkwardly around them. When he find Kris stared at him, he smiled and nodded to Kris. Kris sighed and forced a smile, Tao still a perfection to him. But, of course, Tao deserve someone better than Kris. Kris realized something unusual, about Yixing. The boy usually joined the group’s conversation. But this time, he went all quiet. Kris turned his head and found Yixing stared innocently at someone.

“Yixing?” he called, but the others stay.

“Yixing, are you okay?” he asked and poked Yixing’s shoulder.

“Wufan...” Yixing finally whispered, called Kris’ childhood name.

“Yes?”

“I think, I’m in love. I think... I know how’s fallin’ in love felt like.” Yixing whispered again, he turned his head and looked into Kris’ eyes.

“O... kay... So, who’s the lucky boy?” Kris asked.

“Its Kim Junmyeon.”

 

 

*Jiayou : fighting!

*Wei shen me : Why?

 

--------------------------------------------------------

YEAH.. I'm so glad I got many comments *Crying with Sungyeol*

So, here is it. I made the poster and also gave you a long chapter~~

Its 1 am here, and I'm so tired OTL

My holiday will over a week later, and I think I can write the fict long enough. But, I'm not sure. Okay, just slap me or anything. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAuhuk

I includde the OC here. Oh Hana. Well, I just imagine Hana is me when I write this chapter because Hana's personality suit me well OTL. You can imagine yourself as Hana, and become Sehun's sister. GREAT. 8D

And Mingyu here, not Mingyu from 7teen. I even forget 7Teen Mingyu's face *What the hell*. So, just imagine Mingyu looks like your bias or anyone XD

and I'll make other OTPS story as a bonus chapter too~

So, wait and see, okay? ^^

 

XOXO

 

Keep rolling like a buffalo

and growling like a wolf~~