Chapter 5

The Secret Admirer

Everyone has their attention on L.

“I really like this particular girl and I want to confess to her today”. L started

The fangirls were squealing and hoping that it might be them.

“I have liked her for a long time. I liked her since the day I first met her. She is so dense that she can’t even notice how I am always there when she is around. How I wished to sit beside her in class. I always hang out at the place where I can see her clearly even though she doesn’t notice me since she is always focused on reading her books.”

“And just recently..” he continued “I had the courage to text her saying how much I like her even though she doesn’t know it was me. And that’s how I became her stalker!”

The fangirls couldn’t believe what they heard. The mighty L became a stalker??!!!

 

Jieun was listening to this wondering who L was talking about. She felt kinda hurt of the prospect that L and this particular girl might start dating.

 

“I am gonna call her for the first time today and I am gonna confess my feelings tonight.” L stated

He grabbed his phone from his pocket and typed something. All of the fangirls turned silent waiting for the particular phone to ring silently hoping maybe just maybe it would be their phone.

 

*RING>>>>>>RING>>>>>>RING>>>>>>

Jieun heard the ringing of the phone. It was really near her. She was finding the source of the sound when Inna nudged her.

“Jieun your phone is ringing” Inna whispered aware that the fangirls are eyeing on her.

“Sorry” she said softly thinking why would her phone ring at a time when everyone was so tense.

calling……

“STALKER”

She looked at the caller ID and it was her stalker  that was calling. For the first time he was calling her.

“Hello?” Jieun answered the phone

“Han Jieun, I LIKE YOU!” the stalker talked from the other end. Jieun heard the same words coming from L’s mouth. Her eyes grew wide and it seems that all of the fangirls were glaring at her. What did he just say??

 

“I have liked you for a long time. Maybe you are just too preoccupied with your books that you can’t seem to notice me. I have been watching you all the time.”

As L said these words he was slowly approaching Jieun to where she was standing.

L took her hand. “Will you do the honor of going out with me?” L asked her while kissing her forehead.

Jieun’s eyed became as wide as saucers. DID L JUST KISSED ME????? Her heart was beating so fast that she thinks it’s not normal anymore. The fangirls screamed in shock and envy.

 

Jieun went back to earth and when she did she smiled at L. She smiled so wide and nodded.

L was so happy that she quickly grabbed Jieun and hugged her!!

 

-THE END-

 

PS. Please do not hesitate to leave your comments, opinion, reviews and suggestions guys! Thanks for reading my very first story! :)