Chapter 4

The Secret Admirer

It was the now time for their university festival. Everyone is hyped about the activities that are about to happen.

There are booths here and there. Food stalls in every corner of the school. And the most awaited part of the students, the performance of their very own Infinite. The girls are so loud talking about how excited they are to see Infinite perform.

 

Jieun was assigned to hand out flyers of their class together with Inna. She was handing the flyers without looking at the people’s faces since she gets shy. As ahe was doing this someone stopped in front of her  and accepted the flyers when she heard someone talking. It seemed that that someone was talking to her so she looked up. When she did her eyes grew wide. It was L. L the most handsome and caring person that she admired for so long.

“Will you watch our performance tonight Jieun?” he suddenly asked

“Uhmm I really don’t know yet.” She answered

“Can you make time for it? I have to do something important and I really need your help.”

“If you really need my help then I can make time for you.”

“That’s great! Thank you Jieun ah” L smiled widely.

Jieun suddenly turned red at the familiarity L was showing her.

 

 

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE MOST AWAITED PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT………………….INFINITE!!!!

The host announced as the girls shouted at the top of their lungs. The music played and they started dancing. The girls were uncontrollable as they rushed towards the stage to see Infinite up close. Jieun and Inna arrived a little late so she struggled to move around the sea of fangirls. It was almost nearing at the end of the song.

When the song finally ended, the fangirls were now more relaxed and a much more peaceful than when Infinite was performing. Usually when Infinite finishes their performance they rush back to the backstage to avoid more chaos caused by the fangirls so what they didn’t expect was when L chose to stay behind.

The fangirls suddenly moved towards the stage again when L grabbed the mike.

“Everyone, I have an announcement to make.” The fangirls were silently waiting for it.