BEST DAY EVEER

Best Day

               " What would you like to eat Baby Bunny?" he asked you as the waiter handed your menu.

                " Well uhmm.." you trailed off as you stared at the menu, noting that the prices are a little too high than normal. "Well, uh.. I-I'll have the uh..uhm.. glass of water~" you chirped happily, earning a questioning look from Himchan.

                "Baby Bunny, I'm sure that you wouldn't be full by just drinking water.."

                "Well the fine, I'll have the cheapest meal here" you said with a huff and a slight pout.

                 " Oh come on Baby Bunny, don't be angry~" he pouted while looking at you.

                " I'm not angry"

                "Okay.." he sighed then turned to the waiter "Two servingss of today's specialty please and uh the you know."  he said then snapped his fingers "Of wait! Just serve the uh.. other thing later.." he said sheepishly, answered by a nod from the waiter.

                "What's that 'something' huh?" You asked accusingly while narrowing your eyes at him.

               " Uh.. N-nothing" he said then kissed your hand.

              After the eating the food, you were about to stand up but he stopped you " We will still have dessert" you sit again and looked at him because he looked like an idiot smiling to himself. 

                  While eating the dessert you noticed him getting up from his chair. "Where are you going?" you asked him. 

                   "Uhmm..R-restroom"

                    "Mmm. Okaay~" you then started to eat the dessert again..

             10 minutes had passed and he still hasn't come back.

                       "Where is he? Aishh. Maybe he's fixing his hair again." you pouted and waited for him. You noticed some women shrieking because there's a man holding a big teddy bear with 5 other people who is also holding small teddy bears with roses. "Mmm. They look familiar" you stand up and to your surprise, it was Himchan. "My Baby Bunny, I know that you love teddy bears so this is my present to you" You blushed and smiled "Yah! You're so cheesy" 

                  The waiter entered then told the other waiter to bring out HImchan's another surprise. You were shocked because it's a sculpture of a teddy bear and his name and yours that is made of chocolate. "Himchan hyung, can I eat that? Daehyun asked. "Yah. Keep quiet, its Himchan's gift to Jinri-ah" Yongguk said.

                 Jongup,Daehyun,Youngjae,Yongguk and Zelo gave you the small teddy bears. "Noona, you're so pretty" Zelo said then hugged you. "YAH! Zelo go away from her" Himchan pushed Zelo away from you and they just laughed.

                 "Baby Bunny, I love you" he put down the big teddy bear then hugged you.

                 "I love you too my Himchannie~" he leaned closer to you then kissed you.. Both of you pulled away from each other then smiled. You bring out you're present to him. It's a couple necklace. 

                  " Here. I know you're allergic of fake jewelries so I bought one" you .

                  " My baby bunny is so cruel" he acted like he's hurt "Yaaaah~ Just joking it's gold so you will not be irritated" 

                   You both went to the hill and waited for the fireworks display. You looked at him then smiled *he's very handsome* he noticed that you're looking at him

                 " Baby Bunny stop staring hehe, look it's starting" you laughed because he's very childish

                  He was shocked because he saw " HIMCHAN AND JINRIII FOREVEER" in the fireworks display. "L-look, it's awesoooooomeee~" 

                   "Oppa, liked my other present?" 

                  "Yes. Yeeeees~" 

              You smiled then hugged him. Daehyun,Jongup,Youngjae,Yongguk and Zelo joined you and they're teasing Himchan. You laughed at their cute expressions and you told yourself that

                          * THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER*

 

 

a/n: yeeeey it's now finished. haha.