Hmm..

Best Day

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

                Outside of the cafe where you first met Himchan, you were there waiting for him. Today, you and Himchan will be celebrating your first anniversary together, but he is still nowhere to be found.

                “Just five more minutes and I’ll go home” You thought to yourself and heaved a deep sigh. After five minutes of waiting, you let out a sigh and started walking away when you felt someone tug at your arm.

                “Ivy…. ” an all-too-familiar voice said from behind you “I-I’m sorry I’m late please stay” he said in an almost pleading voice. You sighed inaudibly and turned around to face him.

                “Why are you late? I’ve been waiting here for almost an hour “ You whined slightly, earning a soft chuckle from him.

                “I’m sorry Vii, I was just busy doing something .. “ he said with a sheepish grin.

                “Yeah yeah.. You and your excuses, you probably forgot what today is, right?” You asked with a pout while looking up at him.

                “Aww, why would I forget this special day Baby Bunny?” he said using the nickname he made for you when the two of you first kissed, successfully making you blush.

                                (A/N: I really liked that Baby Bunny name cause I read it with the story of fightingme J and there are butterflies in my stomach hehe.)

                “Yah! Don’t call me thaaat!” You whined while playfully slapping his arm.

                “A-ah! That hurts Baby Bunny” he said with a pout, making you tad bit guilty.

                “I-I’m sorry Himchanniee .. “ you apologized and looked down.

                “I’ll forgive you on one condition …. Celebrate our first anniversary with me?” he said with a cheesy smile.

                “Aish! Sure, sure.. Whatever” you said in a dismissive way although your blush can be seen.

                “Should we go now Baby Bunny?” he asked as he held out his hand to you.

                “Sure Himchannie..” You chirped happily and held his hand tight.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

                “Himchannie, why are we here?” you whisepered to him when the two of you entered a fancy restaurant.

                “Hm? We’ll eat dinner here.” He said then nodded at the receptionist when she asked if he has a reservation.

                “A reservation? Isn’t it expensive here?”

                “Well, let’s just say that I’ll do anything for my Baby Bunny” he said with wide smile, immediately making you blush.

                “Aigoo. . .  so cheesy . . . “ you tered under your breath.

                “Hm? What was that?” he asked as he leaned closer to you.

                “H-huh? Oh nothing . . “ you shrugged then sat down at the chair he offered to you.

 

(A/N:I just uploaded it here in my account coz my friend who wrote this doesn’t upload it in her page coz she only likes XD and this is not yet finished :P )