Chapter 6

Did You Ever Love Me?

  

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise…”

………

“Isn’t it beautiful?”

“Yeah…it is.”

In front of us was this beautiful beach. The sand was golden and soft. The sea was a gorgeous colour of green and blue. And the gentle roll of the waves made a comforting sound. Strands of my hair fluttered in the presence of the small breeze.

He took out a picnic mat and a basket before leading the way to the middle of the beach. He set up the picnic quickly and gestured at the wide spread of food. The delicious aroma wafted in the air and my stomach growled.

“I cooked all of this, you know.”

“Jinjja? Is it safe to eat?” I stared at the food cautiously.

I never tasted his cooking before….and I didn’t know that he could cook.

“If you don’t want them, then don’t eat them. I can eat all of this without your help.” Minho snorted as he grabbed a piece of chicken.

“What?! Who said that I didn’t want to eat?” I quickly sat down and begin munching on a cookie.

“Shikshin.” Minho muttered. I glared at him.

When we ate finish our lunch, we strolled along the deserted beach, barefooted. The water was cool and refreshing when it made contact with my feet.

Minho was already a distance away from me and when I caught up, he had his feet in the water and a pale golden crab was edging sideways over his toes.

I scrunched up my nose and stared at him in disgust. “What?! It tickles!”

I giggled and sympathised, “Poor crab.”

“Excuse me?!” Minho yelled as I laughed uncontrollably at his facial expression.

“You scared away the crab!” I shouted and he glared into my eyes.

He goes on looking at me for way too long with his smouldering eyes. I looked away before I could do something dorky and pathetic, like blushing.

We pushed and shoved each other, and soon, we were splashing each other with water. “It’s so cold!” I screeched into Minho’s ears. He winced and splashed my face with the freezing water.

“You’re going to get it from me, Choi Minho!”  I shouted and we began our childish fight all over again. I’m not so sure when, but suddenly we were holding hands instead of shoving and splashing each other. His hands were warm and big.

He clutched my hands softly as we walked back to the picnic. It was already early evening and we had to go back home. We packed up and left in the car, cracking jokes and laughing.

And he still hasn’t let go of my hand.

When we reached home, I went directly to my room to change.

“Thanks for the wonderful day, oppa.” I said sweetly before I went on tip-toes and kissed his cheek. Then, I immediately shot into my room and closed the door playfully in his face, leaving him stunned and shocked.

My face was burning and I was shocked at myself for my earlier actions.

Pabo! Why did you do that?! Aish…this is so embarrassing!

And just before the door stood a handsome, young man who goes by the name of Choi Minho, smiling foolishly for the first time in his life.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minyoon~ Anyway, I realised that all my chapters were so short. So this one was longer. And there's Minyoon >.< Did you see the poster? It's not that good right? *sigh* Maybe I'll try doing another one later. My story may be a little boring and dorky but pls comment and subscribe ~~~<3 u all~~~