Chapter 20 - TopYoon Ending

Did You Ever Love Me?

Seung Hyun is kissing me.

I lay stunned as Seung Hyun kissed me. On the lips.

Never did I imagine that my best friend would kiss me on the lips…

But…

I could feel my heart thump, when he touched me; when his fingers brushed my hair; when his lips touched mine.

I could feel sparks.

It’s not wrong for me to love again, right?

My eyes fluttered close as I kissed him back, just as passionately. He was surprised momentarily before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

When we broke apart, he laid his forehead against mine as we heard our ragged breathing. It was a long while before any of us spoke.

“Will you be mine?”

He breathed out the words; i could feel his minty breath on my lips as I nodded.

And then, we were kissing again.

_________________________________________________________

 

He must have made some noise, because we both looked up at the same time. A short distance away from us, frozen on the stairs, stood Minho. His face was ashen white. His eyes filled with horror, shock, pain, hurt and many more that I can’t name.

“So you like TOP hyung now?” Minho’s flaming eyes bored into mine. I gulped nervously and broke the eye-contact. He meant to sound sarcastic, mean, like he doesn’t care. And he did. I could tell…

But most of all…I could feel an emotion that I would I always have when I’m with him…that emotion that Choi Minho won’t ever show it to others. But I could feel it. It’s all portrayed in his eyes.

Pain......

 

 

I stared at Minho, wide-eyed. My mouth opened but all the words that I had wanted to say were stuck in my throat. I lowered my eyes to the ground and hoped fervently that this was just a nightmare or that the ground would just open up and swallow me.

“I…I…this…”

“You don’t have to explain. I know all of it now…” Minho turned jerkily and sprinted back up the stairs.

“Minho oppa!” I shouted. I was about to run after him…when a hand grabbed my wrist. I tried to shake it off, but it was too strong.

“Don’t. Don’t chase after him anymore.” I stared at Seung Hyun, confused and hurt.

“You are mine now.”

I looked into his eyes and slowly nodded. He was hurt all along too. And I was blind not to notice.

And with that, I sank back into the couch and stared regretfully at the retreating figure of my first love.

I need some time alone.That was what I had just told Seung Hyun. I went to the beach to gather my thoughts.

I breathed in the cool, salty air and sat down on the soft sand, my bare feet touching the cold seawater.

“Didn’t know that you still remember this place.” I didn’t have to turn around to look to know that it’s Minho.

“Why won’t I?” I said, finally turning around to meet his eyes. He sat down beside me and took a deep breath.

I can’t believe that even though he hurt me so many times, I still chased after him.

Im Yoona, you have to let go!

Forget about him!

“So you’re going out with hyung now, huh?” Minho asked after a moment of silence. I turned around to face him, bewildered.

“Why are you suddenly so nice to me?” I asked him back, ignoring his unanswered question.

I shouldn’t have asked that question.

Minho stood up abruptly and said, “You’re right.”

Turning around, he trudged through the sand, heading towards his house.

“Wait!” I called out, on my feet. He looked back at me.

“Aren’t you with hyung now? You shouldn’t be talking to me. You know what, I don’t care anymore. Go back to your boyfriend. He’s the one who wants you. I don’t…and I never did.”

Without a second glance, he walked away. “I have one question for you to answer…and I won’t bother you anymore.” I just had to ask him. I just had to.

“I have no time for your pathetic questions.” Minho spat out the words as he continued walking.

I can’t give up.

“Did You Ever Love Me?!” I hollered out the words. I had to get this off my mind.

Minho stiffened and stopped.

“Did you ever love me?” I asked once more, my voice breaking. I asked in a softer tone this time, choking on the tears that were about to spill out any moment then.

 “No. No, I never did.” Minho said, loud enough for me to hear.

I kind of expected it…

He then resumed his brisk walk, leaving me in tears.

I rubbed away the tears slowly, and gave a small smile.

“This will be the last time…I will ever look at you like I love you.” I said softly, looking up at the clear blue sky.

“I promise.

 

I can’t believe that even though he hurt me so many times, I still chased after him.

Im Yoona, you have to let go and forget about him!

He didn’t even love you anyway.

 

The love I had for Minho couldn’t vanish so quickly. But I knew that I could learn…

Learn to love…

And somehow, I know that the love I soon will have for Seung Hyun will slowly grow in my heart.

 

________________________________________________________________________

Yepp...so this fanfic is finally completed^^

Hope you guys enjoyed it<3<3

This chappy is longer..mostly because I had more ideas for this one>.<

Pls comment and subscribe^^

Love you all~

 

It's All Fiction     His Juliette