School Start = Living Hell

I'm Falling In Love With You!

Maya's POV

School start today. Yay... You were ready for school. Next to you was your pink luggage, filled with stuff for dorm needing. Yes; you live in a dorm, with your two best friend. You look at the mirror one last ime, perfecting your uniform, then leave your bed room, heading downstair.

"Mom, dad! I'll be leaving! I'll just walk to the apartment, don't need a driver!" You quickly dash out of the house to your apartment.

Your parents are extremely rich. Your dad own a car factory, while your mom was a used to be actress, but she's into writing and publishing book these day. You, even though you were proud of your parent, you want to live an independent life and didn't say anything about your family backgrounds.

After walking for a while, you were there. Same decoration, same room mates, but another year to get more A's and find a good college.

You pressed in the passcode, a similar sound rung as you enter the room. "Miya? Is that you?"

You see JungAh and Seoyeon run to you. Instinct, you hapkido JungAh . 

"Of course this is Miya..." 

 

No one's POV

After putting their stuffs away, the three friend walk to school together, chatting about things, mostly boys. They arrived at the same old, living hell; ahem, I mean school.

"Oh my gawwww"

"Who are they?"

"Are they new?"

"Waaaaaa~"

The noise caught Miya's attention. She peeked between the crazy girls, to find what she wasn't going to like.

Lee Gikwang. Standing there, with his friends. Trying to pose like a model, making Miya rolled her eyes at the ridiculous scene.

"Yaish, what are these noise in the early morning!?" Another familiar voice. Miya turn her head to the left. There stood Sehun and his gang, who called themselve Exo-K.

More screams.

"You know what, let's go." Miya tuck her friends arm and try to pull them away.

 

GiKwang's POV

"And who are you!" I glared at the guy.

"The name Sehun, and we're the Kingka of this school."

"Oh, well if you have nothing else to do, would you please leave?" I take my attention away from him, as I glancee through the crowd, trying to find who I was-

There she is!

Min Miya

Sehun walk up to me. He grab my colar. "You think I'm going to do what you tell me to?? What are YOU doing at our properties anyway, huh, lost puppies." The Beast members lost their temper, Junhyung even put up his fist, but I stopped him.

"Her." I smirk, then point at her. Min Miya.

 

Miya's POV

"Her."

I stopped moving. My face dropped, as I feel eyes on me.

Good job, Miya. Your dead!

 

Sehun's POV

This is going to be interesting...

 


Hey there, y'll! This is your co-author, Kpoplover244 here. I updated this chapter for my friend, [this story author] Cupcake_Love since she's pretty busy these day.

Do you like Sehun's character?

Enough drama? ;)

I hope you all liked the chapter, and you'll see more from me soon~

[I'm excited for Exo's comeback!!! They all look so cute in the teaser~ >.<]