The News

I'm Falling In Love With You!
Miya's P.O.V
It was a nice and sunny evening. You heard someone scream your name from your room so you opened your bedroom to hear who it was.
"Miya, we need to talk to you" your umma said, more like screaming.
"I'll be right down" you told your umma.
You walked down the stairs and saw your parents sitting on the couch, sipping on their tea. Uh-oh. You sense bad news. You sat down across from them.
"What do you need to tell me?" you ask your parents.
"I'm sorry to tell you this but you're getting married" your mother said.
"I'm getting WHAT?!?" you screamed at your parents as you stood up from the couch. 
"I'm sorry honey, but it's for our company" your umma said.
"Why do I always have to get involved in the company" you screamed at your parents. 
Your parents didn't answer you.
"Your meeting him tomorrow, wear something nice" your dad said in a stern voice. And then both your parents got up from the couch and walked away.
"I can't believe my parents just told I'm  getting married" you ruffle your bangs, then ran upstair to your room.
 
Gikwang P.O.V
I walked toward the dinning table.
My father look up from his newspaper. 
"Son, we need to tell you something" my father said. 
"What is it?" I ask. 
"Well umm your getting married" my mom said
"What kind of nonsense are you talking about?!" I screamed out loud at my parents. 
"Son, it's for the company" your dad said. 
"But why are you doing this to me? I never ask to get married!" I said to my parents as i had just calmed down on the news my parents had told me. 
"Honey, it's going to help our company a lot, so we really need you to do this," my mother while putting her dish away. 
"Oh, just a reminder that you are meeting this girl tomorrow. So wear something nice"
I rolled my eyes and walked grumpily upstairs. Ridiculous.
 
No ones P.O.V 
The Next Day
Miya woke up. Took a shower and changed into clean clothes. Then she went downstairs to have breakfast. She saw her parents but didn't say anything cause she was a little mad at them for arranging a marriage for her, even worse, without asking for her thoughts. They all sat in silence as they ate breakfast. Once Miya had finish ,she put her plate away and walked upstairs. 
 
Miya's P.O.V
I opened my bedroom door. Then walked toward my bed and laid down, starring at the ceiling. 
I picked up my phone, decided to call JungAh and Seoyeon to go to the mall and pick out a dress for tonight, not that I really care.
 
The phone was ringing.
"Yeoboseyo..." I can tell that she just got up from her wonderland.
"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me?" I said while eyeing through the closet for an outfit.
"Sure, why not! Why do you need to go to the mall anyways" she yawned. Aish, this girl... 
You don't want to tell your best friend through the phone so you made a little lie.
"Umm I'm having a family reunion tonight so I need a dress to wear"
"Oh, meet you guys there in 20 mins" I can tell that she was brushing her teeth.
I then called Seoyeon. She agree without hesitating. I decide to wear a simple sleeveless shirt and light brown skirt. Quickly took my car key and head to the mall.
 
--------------At the mall----------------
You guys all meet up and headed out to the shops.
You guys shop for shoes pants, t-shirts and many more. Soon it was lunch time and  Seoyeon and JungAh got hungry so they headed out to lunch and you said you wanted to shop a little more. They ask if you wanted anything. You told them to get you a drink. They headed to get lunch while you went to the shop full of dresses, shoes jewelry and more. 
 
Miya's POV
I walked and saw many dresses. 
"There so pretty",  I  thought to myself. I picked out three dresses to try on.
 
Dress #1
Dress #2
Dress #3
 
I decided to pick the mint green one [Dress 2]. Then I walked over to the shoe section and found three pair of shoes that caught my attention.
 
Shoes #1
Shoes #2
Shoes #3
 
I  picked the first pair of shoes. Then I walked over to the cash register to pay for my stuff. 
I walked out of the store and saw Seoyeon and JungAh. 
They handed me my drink. They ask me what I got and showed them. 
"Cute" they both said. 
     
You guys did a little more shopping then you guys all went home. Soon it was it was time for you to go out to dinner. You put on the dress and shoes. You were ready to leave with your parents. 
 
---------At The Restaurant--------
Once you arrive, your parents parked the car. You got out of the car with your parents and walked into the restaurant. 
 
Miya POV 
I had just step to the restaurant and my parents stood there looking around for the Lee family. Until they spotted us and waved at us. My parents waved back. I walked beside my parents and greeted Mr. Lee and Mrs Lee.
"Annyeonghaseyo Miya-imnida" you bowed.
"Miya-ah! You are just as pretty as your mom!" Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee smiled. You look to Mrs.Lee left, there sat a boy, he was just playing with his phone. Rude! I'm marry that guy? to be me...
Mrs.Lee shoved Gikwang arm to greet the Min family. He smile at your parent, but totally ignored you.  
 
Gikwang's P. O. V. 
I was playing a game on my phone until I felt a slight push on my arm.
"Lee Gikwang" I said. 
Then I turned my head to see a girl standing near Mrs. and Mr. Min.
I thought to myself that must be the girl that I'm marrying. She seem pretty. But obviously wasn't my type. She make a face, which I found was cute. 
-------end of Pov-------
 
The night went by fast. You guys ate dinner and had a small conversation. 
You and Gikwang barely talked. Both of your parents said that you and Gikwang were going wedding shopping next week. You sighed. Before you new it, the dinner was over. It was time for you to head home. You and your parents greeted the Lee family goodbye and left. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading guys. I know this chapter might be a little boring but I'll try to make the next chapter a little more dramatic ;D. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. I'll try to update soon! You wants a double update??? :)