Rum Pum Pum Pum

Pink Tape Multishots

 

'Rum. Pum. Pum. Pum.' That’s the sound my heart makes as I look at her from across the room we share as she pays no attention to me, focused on the lit up screen of her iPhone she’s staring hard at. Since manager oppa notified us of our comeback, I’ve seen her in a different light. I’ve started to notice her, and not in the way friends should. 
Like how I’ve always known she was beautiful, but when she stepped into the room, back from the salon, with that new hair color, I got into her appearance. 'I will pierce through your hearts’ wall and grow. A special experience, rum pum pum pum. It will hurt as if your head will shatter.' Like how she’s talented and her voice is amazing, but when she recorded her first few lines of Shadow, I was taken aback and speechless. Like how my heart aches for her presence I love how relatable all our new songs are on our album, but there’s a bittersweet hate of mine towards our latest single because of how it relates to myself. And the worst thing about it? I glance over at her once more just to confirm what I was hearing. Yes, I was hearing right. Krystal Jung was singing our latest single, the song that describes my feelings at the moment perfectly, and she was staring hard at something. Me. Krystal was singing to me. “Ouch, your head will hurt. You won’t be able to sleep,” she sings, looking deep into my eyes. 
“You won’t forget me easily, your electrifying first love that appeared all of a sudden, rum pum pum pum,” her voice is soft and sincere as she slips off her bed and slowly walks toward me, “I will pierce through your hearts’ wall and grown. It will hurt as if your head will shatter. It will hurt as if it will shatter.” My heart’s pounding like mad at this point, the girl I was head over heels in love with was walking towards me. “Your true first love, your electrifying first love.” Krystal looked at me with those chestnut brown eyes with a slight smile playing on her lips. She’s too close to where I’m sitting on my bed, her hands straddling either side of my body as she bows her head down close to my ear to whisper, “I’m your first love,” before she pulls back to look at me with sparks in her eyes.
Wordlessly, I nod my head shyly, eyes glued to my lap, and she puts a gentle finger underneath my chin and forces me to look at her, “Don’t worry,” she murmurs as she closes the space in between us and falls on top of me, “I’ll take good care of you, Ssul, because I love you, too.”