Flashback 2013 (Last OOAK Concert)

Gaho's Diary : STILL ALIVE

Wassup,, wassup,, wassup,,,

Bad grammars, I  know, I'm still learning and still bad. *sigh*

Please enjoy the absurd story,,

Thanx.

*bow*

======================================

 

This is GAHO coup d’etaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat,,,

Paws up!! Get high!!!!!!

Wassup guys, The one and only baddest dog is back! 2014 is coming and now it’s my time for re-telling some moments in 2013 for all of you. This is not free you know, I’m too lazy for updating this story but my favorite author -I hope she buys me more bones- here asked me to tell her more about Daddy and Mommy. Pffft, she just wants more subscribers. Better see more comment on this story.

 

Okay, let’s see what’s inside my head. Oh, I remember about Last day OOAK concert. Until now, I can’t believe they did that. It’s a luck media said it as stage act and fans too.

So, here we go.

 

*Flashback*

'woof!'

*Daddy, I want more bones!*

I said to daddy nibbling his expensive shoes hoping he'll get the hint and just give me more bones, I'm a growing dog damn it!

 

'woofff!!!'

*DADDY!!!!!*

 

"Sssssttt!! Gaho, daddy's trying to concentrate here, go play with your Rilakkuma." he said never letting off his eyes from his phone. Oh my God, my daddy wants me dead. Whoever playing with Rilakkuma and touch it without gloves, the person will had to say goodbye to this beautiful life.

 

'Wooof! wooff, grrrrrrr'

*Daddy, stop playing with your phone! I demand you to feed my little tummy here! Hurrrrryyyyy,, before I get more wrinkled'

 

He sighed and put his precious phone at the table and glared at me. Aigoo,, never comes between daddy and his precious phone especially if he's on line with the Kitty a.k.a Mommy Chaerin. "For interrupting my precious time with my Kitty, Gaho, you'll sleep on the floor."

 

Whut?? But I'm always sleep on the floor!! This is unbelievable, if you read this, stop fangirling on my daddy. Don't say I'm not warning you.

 

"Come on, let's feed your wrinkled tummy." he said walking to towards the kitchen. -________-

 

****

Today is the last day for OOAK Concert and my daddy is so excited. He can't wait for performing -he just can't wait for singing with mommy, bleeeeh- and he promise if I be good, he'll buy me more toys. Readers will be my witnesses in this case. "Where is Chaerin?!" I heard daddy yelled.

 

'woof!'

*Where is Jolie?!*

 

"Inside her dressing room, Ji, stop yelling and scaring these people." said Youngbae hyung holding his little homie, cute. Well, not that cute if he's trying to get Jolie's attention.

 

When daddy started heading to mommy's dressing room, Youngbae hyung stopped him. "Woah, where are you going?? You'll have to finish this concert first, besides you'll meet her soon on stage." he said half-dragging daddy to his own dressing room. I followed him inside and getting to Youngbae side when the show started. Make your son proud, Dad!!

 

"G G G G baby baby, GD GD baby baby~~" I saw daddy singing and I let myself nodding my head up and down enjoying the music. I saw mommy walking and taking daddy's hand -he planned it just to touch mommy- and pretend to kiss her. Ha! I bet he's dying to kiss her for real. Oh, this is so helpless when I saw daddy stealing glances at mom y thigh and,,,,

 

 

 

OH MY GOD!!!!!

 

 

ANOTHER HUGGING?!!!

 

AND, AND OH MY GOD I NEED A FRESH AIR!!

 

Walking hand on hand like that, what are they thinking?! They looked like they're walking down the aisle, at least that's what it looks like in my eyes. Want to borrow my eyes so you can see it too?? Oh look, mommy's wearing a y wedding dress and daddy's just wearing a boxer. Just kidding.

 

I take a look on grandpa YG, woops, wrong decision, he looks like wants to skinning a person. Daddy,,,at least you make a lot of money for him. It'll make him less angry with you and thank god he likes mommy as a daughters.

 

***

"Care to explain?!" YG said not minding to lower his voice. "It's just an stage act, don't worry." daddy said picking me up on his lap and scratching me, oh God it's feel so damn good.

 

I hear YG sighed knowing the stubborn dragon will not bother to listen, "You know what? I give up. Do what you wanna do as long as it save for Chaerin. Remember that she's still-"

 

"On dating banned. I remember exactly the reason why I 'broke up' with my kitty." daddy pouted, aww,, poor daddy. "Broke up?? I didn't remember anything you dating Chaerin." said Youngbae hyung. Ouch, it's like adding salt to a wound. Daddy glared at him, "Yes, I'm 'dating' her but it's in different language. She adores me and loves me to death so shut up." he said earning a chuckled from Youngbae.

 

YG shakes his head, "I just want to protect my queen and-"

 

"Your queen?!" YG glared at him, "Sorry,"

 

"-I don't want anything happened to her especially when she's still working on her career." this time daddy sighed and nodded in defeat, "I know,,," he said very low.

 

"Cheer up, man. This is for your own good." Youngbae hyung said, "I just don't want her to change her mind about settle down with me." daddy said.

 

"Relax, she won't change her mind. Well, not if I decide to step up and make a move with her, you know she adores me more than you, Ji." Youngbae said thoughtfully. "Dude, not helping. At all." again, Youngbae hyung chuckled. My daddy is so easy to tease.

 

The door opened and I saw mommy leaning on the door, "Oppa, can we go home?? I'm tired." she said. Daddy smiled at her, taking me up with him and heading to mommy. "Let's take you home, shall we??" offering his elbow which mommy take it gladly. One last look at Youngbae hyung, he smiled at us but I can see a little hurt in his eyes. Poor guy, I'm gonna find him a lady soon.

 

*Flashback End*

 

Sighing, Youngbae hyung is a good guy, I like him. Not the way I like Jolie of course. Hoammbb,,, It's getting late, I need to work on my tail tomorrow and maybe some bones. We'll see other times with another story in 2013 so, adios!

 

 

===================================

Hey gorgeous sweet amazing readers, I know you want Gaho baby, Gaho and me hardcore~~~

I can't breathe,,,

LOL,,,

I hope this chapter is enough to make you keep reading my story if it's not,, then I'll tell Gaho to bite you all.

Gaho : Hell no!! My teeth is too precious too bite, I'll bite Jolie instead of readers.

Aigoo,,, that ert dog.

Oh, I'm sorry if the story is not good enough, you might want to report me as a crazy author.

Anyway, thanx for reading and your comment (If there's one) and for subscribers,,, I LOVE YOU ALL~~~~~~~

*bow*