Numero nam

T h e C o n d e m n e d

~Chapter five

G Dragon and CL

 

G Dragon's P.O.V

The hallways and classrooms were littered with corpses, I've come across so many in so many different states of decay and decomposition that I can't even be disgusted anymore. I've yet to find anybody living, but I've been hearing things...voices...voices that scream out in pain and wish me to suffer like they have. I've met a spirit, a blue flame, it told me that if I should die  here...I'll experience the pain I felt at the moment of death for all eternity.

Heavens completely cut off.

No paradise. No nirvana. 

Just eternal pain.

Regardless of what you'd expect, I'm not as frightened as you'd think, what the spirit said gave chills, but that's about it. I'm not afraid of this place, whatever it is, I just want to get out of here.

I flipped open my phone and stared at the screen; the wallpaper being a picture of my girlfriend. I smiled, this was when I took her to the park for our anniversary, I snuck a picture of her laughing...

God, she's so beautiful...

At the minute, her and this picture are the only things keeping me sane. I need to get out of here...for her...and for me. Before I lose my mind.

 

CL's P.O.V

I stared in fascination at the corpse laying in front of me, it was a girl, she looked like she died not too long ago, the tendons in her left ankle seems to have been severed. 

It hurts....

It hurts...

/Sniff

My eyes widened in shock, it just spoke! I shook my head and reached for the diary in front of her. I flipped to the first page, there was writing...in blood.

Onee-chan, I can't take anymore.

...However Onee-chan, you have to live on. My ankle's tendon has been cut off and I can't stop the blood...Onee-chan, I can't take anymore...Onee-chan...I enormously want to feel your warm embrace again...Onee-chan...to die alone is very lonely. Onee-chan...dying...is scary. It's true that if I die,  I won't suffer anymore...plus, my heart will receive salvation. Been hurt by someone with a pair of  sharp scissors...so painful, it came to a state that I wished I hadn't had a leg...

...it hurts so much...

I bit my lip as I teared up, that was so sad, she cared a lot about her Onee-chan...

I put the diary back where I found it and stood up, the lights started flickering on and off. I turned around and screamed, before I out.

 

G Dragon P.O.V

I came across the bathrooms on the second floor, I don't need to use it, but I just want to see if there is anyone there. Its weird that I'm checking them, but I'm going to every door on every floor, to see if there is anyone else. I entered the bathroom and stopped at the sound of rope swinging. My eyebrow raised, I walked over to the stall I heard the sound from, I swung the door open and gasped in shock. I fell to my knees as tears brimmed in my eyes.

There hanging in front of me was my girlfriend....Lee Chaeri.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Body count 01 (last chapter)

alex gomez

died brutally. took aa slege hammer to the face, killing her instantly.

she came to japan with her parents  and started school, there she met new friends and did the charm. ultimately sealing her fate.

Body count 02 

unidentified

died when her ankle's tendon was cut by an vengeful spirit. 

did the charm with her onee-chan and her friends.

Body count 03

lee chaeri

died when she as hung by a noose in the boys bathroom.

nova's best friend and g dragons girlfriend. she read a dead girls diary and was abducted and murdered by a vengeful spirit.

Late and short chapter

Much love <3