新しい学校へちぃの訪問 (Chii's visit to the new school)

♥第一世代パワーズアカデミー (First Generation Powers Academy) [Registration OPEN! for teachers]♥

YOSHINO RESIDENCE

Chizuki Jin was listening to music at her room.

 

Yoshino-san: Jin! Jin? Jin! Ima doko? (Where are you?)

Chii: Otosan wa watashi ga ni-kai ni koko ni imasu! Watashi no heya de! (Dad I am here upstairs! In my room!)

Yoshino-san: Ok....*Yoshino-san goes upstairs to his daughter's room* Jin, you can ask your nii-chans (big borthers) to cook for you ok? It's 7:00 am and your uncles and me have to get the school ready for the start of school.

Chii: Ah ok... Eh Otosan...Can I go look at the school? Can I visit? Please Please! *Puppy eyes*

Yoshino-san: Ok go visit later. Will you bring your nii-chans? Daddy will feel great if all of you are there...

Chii: I'll bring Yabuki-nii chan since Hikaru nii-chan is kinda busy...

Yoshino-san: Ok and your mom is with us ok?

Chii: Hai!

Yoshino: Behave ok? See you!

Chii: I'll come later....Bye Dad!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chizuki Jin is getting ready to visit the school with her Yabuki nii-chan...

Chii: Nii-chan! *knocks door* NII-CHAN!

Yabuki: Nande?

Chii: Nii-chan we will visit our school...

Yabuki: Ok...Sit here first then Nii-chan will cook for you...What do you want?

Chii: Pocky!!!

Yabuki: No for breakfast...

Chii: I had my breakfast. I just want to bring Pocky. Did you eat already nii-chan?

Yabuki: Of course! Let's go get some Pocky at the refrigirator...

Yabuki: SO what do you want?

Chii: Nii-chan I want to get 3 of the regular chocolate...The red one...

Yabuki: Then I'll get the green one since I'm a man...It's MEN'S POCKY you know!

 

Chii: Why does it have to be MEN's POCKY. I love dark chocolate too. That's why I eat it too. And you are just a teenager nii-chan..

Yabuki: Hey let's go!

Chii: Why are you going that way nii-chan? You will ride the limo?

Yabuki: Yes and why are you asking?

Chii: You will just polute the air! Let's just ride the helicopter or the private jet.

Yabuki: Fin let's just ride the jet. Yuki masho! (Let's go)

The two siblings rode the family's private jet...

 

Yabuki: Oh  here we are!

Chii: I see Dad!

Yabuki: Let's go land at the Ummm...Chii where do you think?

Chii: The ground of school? Uh no there are people registering...Kujiko-san! (Pilot). At thebig mall next to school...

Kujiko-san: Nice choice!

The Private Jet landed safely..

Yabuki: Will we walk to the school?

Chii: It's a good thing I brought my bike...*Gets the bike inside jet*. Kujiko-san! Chui e kudasai! (Take care!)

Yabuki and Chizuki Jin rode the bike together and arrived at the school in no time.

Yoshino-san: You just used your bike to get here?

Yabuki: Daddy we used the jet.

Yoshino-san: Good. You won't ride the bike at the road ok? It's dangerous!

Yabuki: Yes Daddy.

Yoshino-san: Go inside the school! Meet the young people registering. They might be your classmates.

Yabuki and chizuki Jin walked and greeted students. Two students went to greet them.

Yoshida: Ohayou! Watashi wa Yoshida Ryuta desu! (I am Yoshida Ryuta)

Takekura: Watashi wa Takekura Rin desu! Hajimemae! (Nice to meet you)

Yabuki: Ehe...Watashi wa Yoshino Yabuki! The oldest son of the President of School. Yoshino Takajima.

Chii: Ahhh...Namae wa...Namae wa...(My name...My name...) Namae wa Yoshino Chizuki Jin. The youngest offspring of the President.

Takekura: Eh We have rhyming names ne? Rin and Jin...Hahaha...

Chii: Ne it is! We should trade...Yoshino Chizuki Rin and Takekura jin. Ne?

Takekura: Rin sounds more feminine and Jin is like a boyish name...

Yoshida: Yeah you should trade...Hahah....

Yabuki: What are your numbers tomodachis (friends)?

They made their cellphones go around until they saved their numbers on the phones...

Yabuki: We should go bye! And by the way. You are not gonna be my classmates. It's so sad because I'm in 2nd year and you are all 1st year.

Takekura: Can we walk around with your sister a bit?

Yabuki: Oh that way I can know some friends who will be my classmates except my younger brother hikaru.

Chii: Then I'll just go with our tomodachis! Bye nii-chan!

Yabuki: Oi Take care of my baby sister ok?

Yoshida/Takekura: Hai! Senpai! (Senior like Sunbaenim)

The three were walking and they met some more friends...They met 2 others.

Chii/Yoshida/Takekura: Ohayou!

Takano: Ohayou! Namae wa Takano Ryosuke!

Nakajima: Namae wa Nakajima Souta!

Takekura: Uhh...What class did you registered from?

Nakajima/Takano: Class 1-A...

Chii/yoshida/Takekura: YES!

Takano: Oh we're classmates ne?

Chii: Uhum! Eh I'm gonna be pretty weird in here.

Yoshida/Takekura/Takano/Nakajima: Nandeyo? (why?)

Chii: Because I'm a girl but my new friends are all boys. isn't that weird?

Takekura: Iie! It's gonna be fun in this school! And you'll meet more when we officially start school.

Nakajima: It's okay! Daijoubu! (It's okay)

Chii: Okay then I'll go! bye! I need to go home!

All: Hai! Ja ne! (YEs! See you!)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

So that was my teaser for the story! If you know the new friends of Chizuki in the pictures, just please son't talk about it.

i'm gonna hurt so muc for some reason I don't know but if you don't know it's okay...