学校では夕刊のクラブを持って? (The school has a Yukan or Leisure Club?)

♥第一世代パワーズアカデミー (First Generation Powers Academy) [Registration OPEN! for teachers]♥

訪問翌日 (The Next Day of Visit)

Chii: Another Daay of Meeting new friends! Right Nii-chans? Oh and this time Hikaru nii-chan is with us ne Yabuki nii-chan?

Yabuki: Tadashi! (Correct!)

 

Chii: hikaru nii-chan! Quit nodding! The question is finished!

Hikaru: It's not like that! The other student are greeting me! Look! Ohayou!

Their Otosan (father) came looking for them...

Yoshino-san: Oh It's good you are all complete! Have fun checking out the school!

Chii: Eh Daddy! When did you learn the words "Checking out". It is usually said by people like Hikaru nii-chan...

Hikaru: It's because I like always rapping "Check It out!". Yo Yo YO Check it Out!

*Chizuki Jin/Yabuki/Yoshino-san are all laughing*

Hikaru: What? It's cool!

Yoshino: Go meet up some students! Oh and please go check out our new constructed Yukan Club.

Chii: I love having Yukan Club! When we had Yukan club at Yashinojo Academy, we solve cases and also investigate mysterious happenings....Tanoshinde! (It's Fun!)

A girl came to the President and his children...

Sachi: Ohayou! Uncle Taka!

Yoshio: Oh Sachi Ohayou! Remember them? They are your nii-chans and Ne-chan...(Ne-chan is big sister)

Chii: You are Sachi??? Sachi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs Sachi*

Sachi: Hai! One-chan!!!!

Trivia: The founders and the Vice President are bestfriends and the children call the bestfriends of their father as uncle.

Yabuki: Sacho you've grown so much!

Sachi: HIKARU NII-CHAN!

Yabuki: Oi I'm not Hikaru nii-chan! ahaha you must not have recognized your Hikaru nii-chan because he changed his hair color to Blonde Hahah...

Hikaru: Sachi!

Sachi: Yah! Oi! Anata wa daredesu ka? (Who are you?)

Hikaru: It's your favorite Hikaru nii-chan! Sachi look at these!  *His picture in  his wallet, in the family picture, his hair is black*

Sachi: Ah so you changed your hair ne? Nice choice nii-chan! I thought you are someone because I thought that was cheese on your head!

Yoshino: Ok I'll go we need to plan more things. Yabuki and Hikaru take care of the girls ok?

Yabuki/Hikaru: HAI DAD!

Yoshida/Takekura/Takano and Nakajima arrived and they walked with the others...They arrived at the school's new constructed club room, Yukan Club...They sat while waiting for their senpais....

Takekura: Ohayou? what is your name?

Chii: Rin her name is Sachi! She is the daughter of Vice President.

Takekura: Ahhh Hi Sachi!

Sachi: Hi your face!

Chii: Don't be scared Rin! That is normal! She is really really like that! That is not even mean...That is not her being-mean state of mind..

Yoshida: Ohayou!

Sachi: Oi! Ohayou too!

Takekura: Why is she kind to Ryuta?

Nakajima: Hi Sachi! What class are you in?

Sachi: uhhh...1-A!

Takekura: She is also kind to Souta!

Takano: hi sachi! Welcome!

Sachi: I don't care!

Takano: Ehh...I am like you Takekura! uahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Sachi: What a crybaby!

Yoshida: Chiizuki!

Chii: Nande?

Yoshida: Who did you missed most when you were with the senpais in Yukan club in the Yashinojo Academy?

I missed my Miroku-niichan a lot and also Seishiro-niichan...And also Karen-nechan, noriko-nechan and Yuri-nechan....

Sachi: And we don't miss the senpai in Yukan club we hate the most...

Yabuki: Who was that senpai in Yukan club you both hate?

Sachi/chizuki: BIDOU GRANMARIE SENPAI!

Takekura: *shivers* I don't feel good hearing his name...Is he scary?

Chii: Not at all but he is so concern of his face...

Sachi: He thinks that he is the most handsome in the world...His father is the Swiss Ambassador...

Yoshida/Takekura/Takano/Nakajima: ahhhhhhh....

Someone came inside the room...

Someone: Oh I missed having cases in Yukan club....

Sachi: Did you hear that?

Takekura: Yes...

Sachi: I'm not asking you!!!

Takekura: Sorry!

Chii: I heard someone arrange the name tag of the room...

(The name tag is this)

(The red name tag says Yukan CLub, because it is not arrange, someone outside arranged it and coming in the room)

When the person came in, they all covered their faces....

Someone: WHAT?

They faced the stranger...

Sachi/Chizuki/Yabuki/HIkaru: MIROKU NII-CHAN???

SHOCHIKUBAI MIROKU

 

Shochikubai Miroku  is the son of a police commissioner (father) and also a traveller (mother). Miroku has lots of connections and is a very good fighter. His interest is his motorcycle. Yoshino-san said that her daughter inherited Miroku's smartness in modern technology things. He acts like a big brother to both Sachikata and Chizuki Jin. Member of Yukan Club in Yashinojo Academy and also at the new school.

Chii: Nii-chan we missed you a lot! WE thought it was someone scary!

Sachi: Nii-chan! You are eating a lollipop again!

Miroku: Why wouldn't I when it's Chii and my favorite so she gives me a pack always...

Yoshida: Ohayou senpai! I'm new here! Yoshida Ryuta desu!

Takekura: Me too! Takekura Rin desu!

Takano: Senpai! You are so cool! We are talking about the old Yukan club in Yashinojo before and you are so cool! Takano Ryosuke desu!

Nakajima: Nakajima Souta is my name senpai!

Miroku: Yabuki Ohayou! *Hi-five*

Yabuki: We missed you a lot Nii-chan! How to say your last name again? Sho..Sho...

Miroku: HAAAH???? It's SHOCHIKUBAI!!! Oh and Hikaru changed your hair color...

Hikaru: Hai nii-chan...Oh how is Uncle?

Miroku: Tomodachi ni wa, keisatsu no komisshona toe umaku yatte imasu.. (My friend is doing fine as a police comissionner)

Trivia: Miroku calls his father Tomodachi or friend but that is just the nickname not the actual friend meaning.

They talked a lot before going home and all of them decided to join in Yukan Club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------