Mini-Chapter: The Cat Comes Out?

We Got Married (hiatus)

Mei and Chansung were back to work with their schedules now, having taken time off.  They barely saw each other besides to film for the show.  She’d be home and he’d be away and vice versa.  One day, Mei got lonely so she invited Sulli over for a little girl time.  While she was making snacks, Mei had to use the bathroom and quickly excused herself.  While she was in there, the phone went off, and the ringtone was Lay’s part from EXO’s History.  Sulli thought it was weird that Mei would have that as her ringtone, but then Mei came back out and answered the phone before Sulli could look.

“Wah?  Oh, before we start airing we need to film our wedding? I’m sorry, I forgot…. Today?  Okay, you might want to check with Chansung though.”  Mei hung up the phone and went to talk to Sulli.

“I don’t think I can be here anymore.” Mei said.

“What? Why?” Sulli looked at her friend in confusion.  Why would she just quit?

“I miss China and the people there… And my first love.  I can never forget him and I feel bad because I know he can see everything I’m doing right now.  You probably know him too, you guys are in the same company.”

“It’s not Minho Oppa right?!” Sulli asked.  Mei shook her head and Sulli realized how she had been rude to her hurting friend.

“No, it’s not your boy.  Think of Chinese people…and unicorns.”

“Lay?”  Sulli’s eyes were as big as saucers now.

“Yes.”

There was a bit of a gasp noise and the girls turned to the doorway to see Chansung with his jaw trying to hit the floor.