revival

red

Jongin's POV


 

The same boring white wall of this hospital is already being part of my life for 3 months.

3 months? It’s been 3 months since you’ve been gone from me?

You’ve been unconscious for 3 months since that car accident, the most painful memory of my life, you got crashed by a car in that day. That day when I’m doing something stupid because I’m a ing coward.

I couldn’t forgive myself, why I play behind your back? What the am I thinking?

Now you learn your lesson Kim Jongin, karma has slapped you, the girl that you cherished the most physically still with you, she is still exist. But, she couldn’t interact with you, she just lying her in the tiny bed of Seoul hospital.

She’s still beautiful, she reminds me of Aurora, the sleeping beauty. But, no matter how hard I kissed her, she won’t wake up.

I still have the faith that you will back and awake, I want to start over again, I want to proof that you are the only girl that I want.

 

“Mr. Kim, I think it’s the time for you to go home, the time for you to spend the time with the patient today is over.” Doctor Lee, a young doctor who handle ___ said to me as he just done with his daily check for ___.

 

“Doctor if-“  I said the same exact words for this 3 months.

 

“I know, if miss ___ awake, I must call you right away, yes sir, I still remember.” He continuing my words, I keep said this to him everyday.

 

I kissed her forehead and cheeks, caressing her hair, and whispered how much I missed her although I know, she unable to hear it.

 



 

I open the photo album, of our pre-wedding photos, you are really beautiful ___, specially with your favorite color, red.

 

Red.

 

That color giving me both good and bad memories.

 

Good memories, how I meet you for the first time in that red rose garden, your passion for that color.

 

Lastly the bad memories, how your obsession towards that color, I remember that day when you covered in that color, you said you want to end the pain. I can’t bear see you in that state, that time when I realize I care so much about you, I love you. But the last time you covered with that colors was 3 months ago, and the caused of that tragedy is my stupidity.

 

Whenever I think of you I always end up cry, I am Kim Jongin, and I’m crying for the girl that I love the most.

 

I swear to the God, if I have a second chance, I will not let her slip from my arms, I’ll always be her lover and protector.

 



 

“Kai!! Kim Jongin!”

 

Where am i? Why am I here in this foreign place?

 

“Jongin!!”

 

___? Isn’t that her voice?

 

Where is she?

 

“Jongin catch me!”

 

It’s ___! It’s real ___!! Why is she here? Why is she wearing a white dress?

 

“Jongin come get me!”

 

She shouts to me as she comes to that labyrinth, the labyrinth made from red roses.

 

I have to come to her.

 

“Jongin!”

 

I see her, but she runs again, I follow her.

 

“Catch me!”

 

She runs from me again, she’s laughing.

 

“K-I-M J-O-N-G-I-N!!”

 

Her voice could be heard right behind me, this time I hug her tightly, the same ___ I love is in my embrace.

 

“___.” I call her name, she just smiles at me, but why her eyes looks really sad and weak? Who’s making my girl being this sad?

 

“Jongin.”

 

I kissed her right there, expressing my feelings for this past 3 months, how this 3 months been so painful for me. She’s responding back to me but……

 

Her physical form is getting thin, she’s crying, and I shouted to her, “No don’t go ___!!”

 

She just weakly said, “Jongin I always love you.”

 

She’s gone, fades from my sight.

 

All I can do is shout her name.

 



 

“___!” 

 

Godammit, I was dreaming!

 

Sweat all over my face, so it’s just a dream.

 

I’m up from the bed and checking the time, it’s 09:00 AM, today is Sunday, so there’s no works today.

 

I go to the kitchen, getting myself some cereal to eat.

 

As I pour the milk to those cereal, my phone was ringing, Doctor Lee is calling me.

 

“Hello?” I greet him.

“Morning Mr. Kim, I have some news from you.” He said to me.

“What is it?”

“Miss ___, well she is…”

“___? She is? What happen?”

 

“She’s waken up from her unconscious state and-“

 

As Doctor Lee telling me that ___ has wake up, I end the call, forgetting the food, and preparing myself to meet her. ‘Finally’

 



 

 

“Nurse Hwang, where is miss ___? The patient from this room.” I get panicked because there’s no ____ in this room.

 

“___? Oh Mr. Kim, well miss ___ is in the garden of this hospital.”

 

I run to the garden as the nurse telling me she was there, my ___.

 


 

 

I'm looking for her in this garden, where is she?

 

Then I see a  garden of red roses, maybe she was there?

 

Before I step into that garden I meet Doctor Lee.

 

“There’s something that I have tell to you Mr. Kim.”

 

But just before he’s gonna explain some details to me, I saw her!

 

This scene is really familiar, same like how I meet her, she was walking around the garden, and her finger bleeding because of the thorn from the rose that she hold.

 

I run to her and hug her from behind, expecting her to hug me back.

 

But…….

 

“Who are you?” that’s all she said.

 

“Who am i?” I asked back to her.

 

“Doctor Lee who is this person?” ___ asked to Doctor Lee.

 

Doctor Lee just giving me a look, a look that saying sorry to me.

 

Reality hits me, I know what happen, and what’s he try to said to me before.

 

___ forgets everything about me.

 

This time I swear, I’m gonna starts over everything, making only good memories with her.

 

“I’m Kim Jongin.” I shook my hands to her.

 

“And I’m-“ she’s try to answer me.

 

“You are ____, you are an important person for me.” i said and hug her again.

 

"Kim Jongin? Your name sounds really familiar. Doctor Lee said that i'm forgetting some moments of mylife, i think you can revival those memories!" 

 

"Yeah ___."
 

I just thank God to giving me second chance, to start over everything.

 

Let’s make good memories ____.


lol at the awkward ending

idk how to end this

hmmm

thanks to read guys, this is the end.