Nightmare

SHINee's Girl

Your POV

       You sighed in contentment as his arm wraps around your shoulders. He was just the most perfect person in the world, and you felt like you didn't deserve him. He's always been there for you even if you didn't want him, but now you're together and that's all that matters.

       'Jagiya . . . Why do you like me?' You've always wanted to ask him this question and now you've finally been able to gather enough courage to do so.

       'I like you because of your smile. I like you because you're beautiful. I like you because you aren't afraid to do anything that's for the good of others. I like you because you were the light in my darkness. I like you because you showed me a world that I never thought existed. BUT . . . I LOVE you because you're, you.' He kisses the top of your head lightly.

      You rest your head on his shoulder and smile to yourself. 

* * *

      You don't know what to do. Everything is falling to pieces and he doesn't even know it. He's oblivious, but that's exactly what you've wanted. It wasn't supposed to go this far, but it has and you can't do anything about it. The questions running through your mind right now are these: Can I live my life without him? Is my existence the cost of a life? Can I do something I swore I would never do again?

      It's too late to turn back now because he's right there. 'Oppa!!!!! Come on!!!!' You say in your most excited voice. He turns around and you know that he is captivated by your beauty, even after the months you've been going out.

      You motion with your hand for him to come closer, which he does very slowly. When he's finally in arms reach you wrap your arms around his neck. Pecking him multiple times, you think about all the memories you've made together and you know that you'll cherish them for a very long time.

      Once you pull back there are tears in your eyes. Taking a deep breath you say quietly in his ear, 'Oppa . . . I love you . . . and I'm sorry.' With all of your strength you move to the side and hear the distinct sound of a gun going off. The bullet grazes the side of your dress, so it misses it's original target, hitting him somewhere else. His stomach.

      You take slow steps back as he looks at you with an expression of astonishment. His hand raises, reaching out towards you, but all you can do is watch him lose his strength with tears flowing down your face. Pursing you lips, you turn your back on him. Your love. The firsts of many things. Your forever.

 

       You wake up to the feeling of being shaken. With tired eyes you see a flight attendant touching your shoulder lightly with a worried face. "Miss, the flight is over and you need to take your leave. I hope you are okay, you were crying in your sleep." Your eyes widen at her words. What were you dreaming about again? whatever it was it left a very bad imprint in your mind. You just smile at the attendant, telling her that it was just a scary nightmare. 

      With slow, leisurely steps, you exit the plane and grab you luggage. You finally see the exit and you can't wait to finally see everything again. It's been . . . how long? Maybe 2000 thousand years since you were last in Korea?

      How much has it changed? Are the people still nice? Will I meet a something-great-grandchild of one of my past friends? So many questions are in your mind. Because of the internet, you know what to wear so you stick out like a sore thumb, you've changed the way you speak Korean to a Seoul accented Korean, and you've also caught up on the latest K-Pop. 

      With a deep breath you finally take your first step onto Korean ground . . . but what is this feeling? You feel unsafe. Danger is nearby, but you don't know what form it is in and what will happen. You're confused, but you shake of the feeling because you can't wait to see your best friend. It's been a few centuries since you last saw her and you need to catch up and hang out.

       You can't wait to see what your current life will unfold for you, here, in Seoul, South Korea.

 


 

Author's Note:

Ah, it's been awhile, hasn't it? Sorry for the long wait, but I really want this story to be really good. I hope you have enjoyed this chapter! READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS thank you for the support you have given me and the patience that you have for this silly, lazy, and late author. XD Please comment, subscribe, and upvote. Do one of these things so I know that you guys are alive and well, please. Commenting would be the best because I love the feed back. Well . . . see you guys next time :D

~HAPPY READING~