Dream Girl

SHINee's Girl

Onew's POV

      The hot water pounding on my back felt like heaven after a long day of practicing. Lately, I've been feeling more tired than usual, and it seems like my fans have recognized that too. They've commented how I don't smile as wide as I used to or that I'm not enthusiastic in dancing I was a month ago.

      I know I'm lacking, but I don't know why. Everyone says that it's symptoms of getting older, but Taemin, yea I know, Taemin, says that it's because I haven't had a woman in my life that I love for a very long time now. I guess he gets it more ever since he started filming 'We Got Married'.

      I step out of the shower and shake out my hair before wrapping a towel around my waist. With slow footsteps I walk to my room and get into comfortable clothing before I fall into bed.

 

      'Oppa!!!! Come on!!!!!' A sweet musical voice rings. I turn around and my breath stops.

      I must be dreaming because this girl is absolutely gorgeous. And I don't mean like a model that is long legged and pale skinned. This woman is really petite at around 165cm. She has a broader build than the average girl, but that just shows off her wonderful figure even more.

      Her long black hair gently blows behind her as she beckons toward me with a dazzling smile. When I get closer to she wraps her arms around my neck and pecks me multiple times on the lips before she hugs me tight, burying her head in my chest.

      I don't know who this woman is, but I'm in love with her. There's no doubt about it. I rest my head on hers and I inhale her strawberry scent. I hug her closer to me wishing that this moment would never end. Eventually she steps back a bit and tilts her face up towards mine. She goes up on her tiptoes and whispers into my ear. 'Oppa . . . I love you . . . And I'm sorry.' Before I can respond I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

 

      I bolt straight up sending Taemin crashing to the ground. He rubs his head and pouts at me before saying, 'Wow Onew hyung, you took a lot longer to wake up than normal. That must've been some dream you were having.' He gives me a smile before walking out of my room.

      Scratching me head I try to remember my dream. All I remember is the girl. She was pretty, but she was just a figment of my imagination, right? I mean there's no way someone like her would be walking around the streets of Seoul, South Korea. She seemed to perfect, like she has all the knowledge in the world.

      I lightly hit the side of my head, muttering to myself how I could get hung up over such a trivial thing as a dream girl.

 


 

Authors' Note:

First chapter!!! I actually had already written this chapter, but I wanted to already have completed chapter already written so I wouldn't have to update irregularly. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!!! Sorry it's short, but what do you expect me to do? Anyways, the chapter length will vary depending on what's happening. I will try to update this story every 2-4 days. Sorry if that feels like a long time, but I have a life you know!!!!!! XD

Readers and subscribers, thank you for your patience on this story and I hope you like the first chapter. I hope you like the future chapters to come!!!! Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote!!!! (Please do at least one of these things, so I know that my story is actually being read and hopefully being loved.)

~HAPPY READING!!!!!!!!!