Chapt 2

Falling In Love With a Femme Vampire...
I was walking in the forest..When i noticed the shy got darker, i wanted to get out of it badly..”Eishh wheres the way out” i mumbled angrily. My heart almost skipped a beat when i saw elle again. “Got lost again wolfie...come to my house then” She said while pulling me to her house.
 
Her cold hand make me shiver slightly. "woah hot blood eh wolf?" She asked teasingly.I was amazed when i walked in her house. It was spacious and elegant at the same time.” i have some hot tea at the table” She told me and i nodded
 
She cross her legs and stared at me intently as i drank the hot tea carefully. “This is the first time a werewolf came here ..im leaving here alone” Elle said with a blank tone.. “Ouhh i see..” I said as i put down the empty glass slowly. She then smirked when i started sweating nervously. “Hey! Don’t be nervous, i will not bite u” Elle said as she laughed.
 
I then looked at her with raised eyebrows. "I thought we smell bad to vampires?"  i asked curiously. Then elle stopped laughing then shake her head. I was surprised when she whispered to me that my scent was like and she liked it...
 
“Well a small bite will not harm me..Especially when a beautiful lady want to..” I said casually before i shrugged.  Elle then stood up and gestured me to follow her. As i was curious. i followed her orders. She then closed the door before taking off my shirt. “Wow, you have such a nice body alex~.. elle murmur as she caress my chest and abs.
 
I hold her waist n peck her cheek softly.Then i stare at her face; admiring her pale beauty. Elle then smirk proudly as i shiver by her touch. ” May i taste ur blood..” she asked me while caressing my face softly. I smiled and said “With my pleasure vampy”. She then hold my waist tightly.
 
I groaned in both pleasure and pain as her fangs dig to my skin. She quickly pull apart from me before running to the bathroom.Then i realized that elle wanted to heal my wound caused by her. I smiled at her as she treated my wound carefully.
 
“Your blood really taste yummy but i dont wanna kill u..” Elle said as she stared into my eyes deeply. I cupped her face and peck her forehead lovingly. “I love u so much elle” I said then elle smiled n kiss my lips softly. I carried her to her bed and she fall asleep on my chest . “Sleep well elle ah~” I murmur softly while her hair. Soon, i started to fall asleep as well.