Chapt 3

Falling In Love With a Femme Vampire...
I was woken up by the bright sunlight..My eyes widened when i realize that elle was not there. So i decided to find her around the house. However Elle was not at her house..I frown then decide to take a shower first…After taking a shower i wore a shirt and plaid short. 
 
Her silver laptop caught my attention as it was sleek and stylish. So i switch it on and start to browse her files. My eyes widened when i saw several videos of her. Tears fall down from my cheeks as i watch a video in which elle and her gang killed my grandfather. “Why did you touch my laptop” Elle appeared on the door and asked me coldly.
 
In anger i ripped off my shirt before holding her neck. “Arghh!” I pushed her to the wall while she smirk at me. “Relax dean..whats wrong ”  she asked innocently. I left her neck then growls lowly. “U killed my grandfather..He was the alpha long ago” I said in my gritted teeth. Elle eyes widened then stares at me blankly.
 
My face softens when Elle stared at me with her sad eyes."Please believe me..it was really not me..my uncle killed him and he died as well" Elle told me . "Ouhh..im sorry i was hasty just now" I said sadly. Then suddenly she cupped my face before straddling me. I kissed her back wildly as i lie on the bed. I growled then turn into a wolf when she dig her nails till my back bleed.
 
"Elle! are you alright? " A tall and but fit vampire with blonde hair came rushing in the room." Get you filthy dog hands off her" He said coldly while glaring at me with his red eye. Elle then glare at him back."James im fine.." She said but he swiftly pull her away then hugged her. 
 
"You smell flithy get out from here dog!"James said then i growl angrily.Next moment i was in my human with few bruised and he ended up with a few bloody scratch marks as well. "fine...next time u are dead dog!" He yelled then ran away in fear.
 
"Alex ,are u okay?" Elle asked me in concern but i sighed. "I'm fine but he seem to really like u cuz he seem to worry that i may harm u" I told her than he nods lowly."He's my ex but still do not want to give up on me cuz he wants to tame me" she said rolling eyes."He will never tame you you are mine now!!" i yell to elle before kissing her lips hungrily as i push her agains the wall roughly .