Chapter 2

A Cold Girl and A Sweet, Cute Boy

Heo Young Song’s P.O.V.


    I went to their dorm, “Annyeog, Unnie”, Michelle said happily, “did you bring food?”. “Yes”, I said. Then Song Young Oppa came and said, “So , you came, are you going to stay?” “Time for his punishment”, I whispered to Michelle. We both attacked Oppa and Michelle tickled him while I hold him down. Then I stopped before B.A.P. came in “Oh you came, cool, it is nice to meet you”, said Yong Guk. “Sure”, I said coldly. “Oh, you brought food!” Daehyun said, I guessed he loved food. “Unnie is a very great cook, she makes the best food”, said Michelle. “Well, I’ll get going now”, I said. “Wae?” everyone asked. “I got school tomorrow and so does Michelle, so Michelle when you come back wash up and go to bed”, I said without any emotion. “Wait what school do you go to”, Song Young Oppa asked. “Yours of course”, I said. “Oh, cool Zelo Hyung goes there to”, Oppa said. “Okay, bye”, I said and walked out.

==============THE NEXT DAY======


    While getting ready for school I realized only Michelle came home and Oppa stayed at B.A.P.’s dorm. So, I ate breakfast listening to This song. After breakfast i woke up Michelle and got her ready for school. We both walked to the bus and I brought her to her school and then walked to mine. There I saw Oppa, “Hi Oppa how were you last night”, I asked. “Great, and before you came here I told the school you were coming here and I was your  brother and they gave me your classes, here”, He said handing me the paper, “You have the same classes as me and Zelo Hyung”. “Hi, I am Zelo”, Zelo said. “Hi”, I said.


    My morning classes turned out okay. But, throughout the morning I felt that all the people in my classes were staring at me. Then lunch came, Song Young Oppa told me to sit with him and his friends. He, Zelo, and the other 2 were the kingkas of the school. I looked around the lucnh room and saw everyone looking at me. “Song Young Oppa, why is everyone staring at me?” I whispered to him. “It is because you look exactly like me and you are with the kingkas. “Oh, then I will avoid you guys then”, I said I started to walk outside where no one was. Then someone grabbed my arm and dragged me back, it was Song Young Oppa.


“Yah, Youngie are you still going to be cold to me at school. Wae? why are you still living in the past?”, Oppa asked. “Fine, I will stay with you guys but if I every girl in the school starts going after me then I am gone”, I said. “Okay”, He said still mad at me. We went to sit down and started eating.


Four girls started to walk up to the table, I expected they were the queenkas. The girl with so much makeup on(Leader queenka) slammed her hand on our table and said, “Who are you?” pointing at me up and down. “She is my twin sister”, Said Oppa calmly. “But she is hideous”, she said. “Then if she is hideous aren’t I then, she is my identical twin sister, she is basically me!” Oppa yelled. I put my hand on his arm to calm him down.


Heo Song Young’s P.O.V.


I was mad that they would say that, but they are the queenkas and everyone hates them. Then Young Song calmed me down then I saw her about to speak. “So, what if I am hideous. Like I care what people think of me. If I did I would turn into a monster just like you four girls. You could tell me what you think of me, but I know who I really am. You can try to break me, but you can’t. You can try to look pretty, but you are ugly inside and out no matter what you do. That is how everyone sees you even your beloved kingkas, you all have a crush on. At least they are nice, while you 4 are devil like”, Young Song said so calmly not even looking at them and just writing in her notebook.


I looked at the queenkas and they were speechless. “Well I think no one has ever told you the truth by the looks on your faces”, Young Song finally said leaving the table and walking to her locker with everyone looking at her. “THIS IS NOT OVER, SHE IS GOING TO REGRET EVERYTHING SHE JUST SAID. WOW I CAN NOT BELIEVE SHE CAN TELL SUCH LIES. RIGHT EVERYONE!!!!” yelled the queenka leader. Everyone just stayed quiet. “Um- Zelo Oppa you don’t hate us right”, she said giving him puppy eyes, that made her even ugly. “Um- I agree with Young Song on that”, he said walking away.


Then the queenkas fell to the ground and cried and everyong laughed at the sight of them.


Heo Young Song’s P.O.V.


    I am glad that I said that, but I had a feeling they were going to try to get back at me. Anyways I went to my locker and just started to wait for lunch to end( I left way too early) and listening to B.A.P.’s Rain Sound. I really liked that song ever since Michelle showed it to me. Then i heard someone walking this way, it was Zelo Oppa. I thought why did he leave early also, probably because of the queenkas.


I started reading my book when someone tapped my shoulder. “Yes, what is it”, I said without moving my eyes from my book. “Um, I wanted to tell you thank you for standing up to the queenkas, they always gave every girl I talk to a hard time”, He said, “And because of you now they are probably not going to do that anymore, so thank you”. “Okay, goodbye”, I said, grabbing my books, closing my locker and walking away. “Wait, where are you going”, he asked. “No comment”, I said and keep walking. “Wait I want to come”, he said. ‘Oh no, now I can’t throw this kid off my back’, I thought.


Hope you like the chapter. and I promise the story will get better I promise. THANKS FOR READING. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!