Chapter 1

A Cold Girl and A Sweet, Cute Boy

Heo Young Song’s P.O.V.

---------------------------------------------------------------

                                     FLASH BACK

---------------------------------------------------------------

      "Young Song Unnie, I am going to miss you", said My cousin Michelle. "You don't have to miss me because you are coming with me to South Korea", I said," I asked your mom and she said it was okay since I am with you". "Really?! I am so happy", she yelled, "Wait I have to pack". She started running and fell. I laughed, I really love my little cousin and she really helped me forget my past. But, she can’t melt my frozen heart, no one can and never can, even my family I love so much. “Unnie am I able to see Song Young Oppa?” Michelle asked. “Yes and please do attack hug him when we get there, promise?” I said. “Promise”, she said pinky promising me. ==========================On the plane===========

On the plane Michelle kept asking if we were there yet. It was annoying but she never been to South Korea, so I always told her ‘not yet’. By the time the plane landed in Seoul, South Korea, I was asleep and Michelle thought it was okay to leave me and find Oppa. So, I ran to find her surrounded by 7 boys, I was worried so when I ran to save her from what I thought were bad people turned out to be the famous rookie group B.A.P. and my Oppa Song Young “Yah Michelle”, I yelled. She looked at me very happy for some reason. “Yah come here”, I said to her. I finally got to her, “Michelle why did you leave me, I was on the plane asleep what if the didn’t see me and the plane flew away somewhere else, then you would be all alone”, I said. “But I am not alone, Song Young Oppa is right here, see”, she said pointing a the group of 7 boys.

She was right Oppa was right there, “Yah, Youngsongie”, He said. “Hi Oppa, have you been well?” I asked. “Yes”, he said, “anyways let me introduce you to my friends-”. “B.A.P.”, Michelle said happily, she is such a huge fan she always asked me to got with her to buy their albums, go to fan signs, fan meetings and concerts in America. “Yep, this the leader Bang Yong Guk Hyung, Kim Him Chan Hyung, Jung Dae Hyun Hyung, Yoo Young Jae Hyung, Moon Jong Up Hyung, and Zelo Hyung”, Oppa said. “Hi I am Michelle and this is my Unnie Heo Young Song Unnie”, said Michelle. “Hi”, I said coldly, remember I am cold hearted so I always cold to other people besides my family.

“Youngsongie you don’t mind if me and Michelle stay at B.A.P. Hyungs dorm right? Later we will be back, so here is the keys to my car and house keys”, Oppa said. “Okay, bye”, I said, “Michelle can I have you bags?” “Okay, here”, she said happily, “But why can’t you come with us?” “Michelle, I have to see if Oppa kept his promise in keeping the house clean and safe for you”, I said, Oppa was laughing signaling that the house was clean whatsoever. “So, if Oppa didn’t keep it clean, can I help with punishment?” she asked. “Of course you can and I know he didn’t”, I said, “Wait did you hug attack him?” “No”, she said. Then she ran to him and hugged him, then hit the top of his head.

“Yah, Michelle what was that for?” Oppa said. “Punishment”, she said laughing. “Bye”, I yelled to them. “Bye”, they yelled back. “Time to clean the house now”, I said to myself. At the house it was more worse than I thought. My phone rang after I was done cleaning, “Yeboseyo”, I said. “Youngsongie, sorry about the mess”, said Oppa. “Why are you saying sorry right now-sigh- Anyway can I talk to Michelle about your punishment”, I asked. “Sure-wait, what punishment?”, he asked then Michelle took the phone, “Hi Unnie, you should be here, I miss you already and  for Oppa’s punishment I need your help”. “Okay i am coming i am done cleaning, and I cooked, did you eat?”. “No, can you bring the food over please”. “Okay”, I said and ended the call.


Hope you all like it. and please leave a comment! THANKS FOR READING!!!! I'll update soon