Father, i miss you.

Father, i miss you.

It was the last day of y,Free and Single 's album recording. You decided to drop by at your boyfriend's house. Its been a long time since you hang out with him due to his very busy schedule. You've reached his apartment and unlock the door open. You take off your shoes and make your way to the living room. 

'Donghae?' you called you his name. It was so quiet,you could only hear yourself. 'Leeteuk oppa?' you call out Teuk's name coz if he's in the apartment, Donghae would also be in. You call out both names for the second time but no one answered. 

'Where is everybody?' you wondered to yourself. '*Click* you heard a sound coming from Donghae's room. You turn around and walk over with light footsteps. 'Baby?' You push his bedroom door and pop your head in. You saw a guy wearing white wifebeater, sitting at the work table where Donghae uses that to compose songs and do his work there. The table lamp shine brightly that he dont need to switch on his bedroom light. 'Donghae ah~' you call for him with a sweet tone.

Donghae turn and smile sweetly at your direction. 'Oh, you came..' He asked. 'Come in and have a sit baby.' He ask you over. You make your way towards Donghae and then you back hugged him putting your arms ard his neck and your face beside him. 'What are you doing in the dark baby? Where's everybody? ' You ask as you let go of him and sit down at the edge of his bed. 'They went out to celebrate the end of album recording.' He told you. 'And why didnt you go?' You ask again.

'I knew you would come so i decided not to go.' He turn around to look at you and smile. After for a second he stared in your eyes, he said, 'Im the only one left who hasnt submit my 'Thanks To' for the album. So i stay and think of what should i write.' He turn back infront and hold onto his pen. You sneak over to his table and you saw his long note the he wrote just now and a picture frame of his dad. 

You get up on your feet and get to Donghae's side. You bend down to look as he finish his last sentance. 'I'm done',Donghae look to you as he said that. You look at him and saw his watery eyes. 'Done?' You ask him. 'Can i read it?' looking at him with a pout. Donghae nod and you lift the letter while Donghae grab a chair for you to sit next to him. 

The letter reads: 

Dear father... It's already our 6th album father^^ It's something I realize everyday, but time really does fly...I'm already 27years old ^^ I wonder how you'd be like if you were still alive?? I imagine it everyday!~ You would have a lot of white hair growing out, more wrinkles on your face, and I think you would've gained more weight ^^ hehe I wonder if I'm becoming more like you as I grow? When I was still little, everyone used to say that we looked very alike when we walk around holding hands... hehe I've changed this much and I wonder how much you've changed, I miss you, and I want to hug you ^^ Sometimes I miss you so much that I think about you and wish that you would appear in my dreams tonight! You're not sick but healthy right?? (I'm) Going around from one place to another in this world and working hard, so don't worry !! Even in the future,I will be a son who will work harder and not feel down/exhausted but go further. Thank you for being by my side, holding my hand and keeping me in your arms!!^^ As usual, what I say today while looking at a picture of you... " I love you father!!"

You read as tears flows from your eyes heating your pink cheeks. Donghae saw you're crying and he wipes your tears with his thumb. 'Why are you crying baby?' He ask, obviously acting like he dont know anything. Your heart hurts when Donghae thinks of his father. You know he's sad and missed his father so much but he's controlling his emotions. 

You put down the paper and held his hand that he place on the table. He looks at you and then to his picture frame of his dad. He lets out a big sigh. That makes you held his hands tighter. 'Dad, if only you're here, i can introduce her to you. Im sure you can get along well with her. She's somehow like you. The person i love at the same time also can be my bestfriend. We look good together aren't we? She's lovely and she understand every single thing about me. *tears rolling down both you and Donghae's cheeks* I love her so much. Please watch over us...........' Donghae begin to talk to his dad and suddenly he ran out of words coz his tears taking control over him. 

You lean over his shoulder and put your head on it. You hug him as tightly as you can, letting him know you'll always be there for him. He turn around to face you and hug you back. 'You're like the angel my dad send to protect me. It's like you're always here for me whenever i need somebody. I wanna let you know ,you mean so much to me. Please dont ever leave me baby.' He says as he hug you. 'I wont leave you, Donghae.I will never leave you.' You wipe your tears and pull away from Donghae coz you wanna wipe off his tears too. He kiss you on your forehead and held your hand. 

'I bet you haven't had your dinner yet right?' You ask while putting your hand on his stomach. He smile sweetly and nod giving the expression that you know him well. 'Let's have dinner outside baby! Im gonna change so wait for me outside alright!' He walk you out of his bedroom door so that he can get dress. It's been a touching night for the both of you. So you hope to spend the rest of the remaining time making Hae happy as you promise never to make him cry again.

 

The end ~ 

So how was it? Do drop some comment so if there's something, i could improve on it.

Thanks for reading! (: