Remembering and Goodbyes

D E C A D E

My breathing has again hasten its own pace. My throat becoming dry. I was thirsty, definetly thirsty. I have locked myself in my room eversince that time with the mysterious guy. It's been 5 days, these days has been torturing. Yunho has been calling me non-stop, my own mother knocking on the door and crying. Why am I like this. I look at the mirror hung above my drawer, my face pale and the tiny razors that started to come in on the two corner teeth.

"WHY! WHY AM I LIKE THIS!!!"

I look at my two wrist, each of them popping with dark veins, I could feel my body turning cold.

"Should almost be complete now"

That same voice, I turn quickly to look at my window seeing him sitting there relaxing by the moonlight. His eyes were glowing in red again, his mouth covered in red liquid. "I've come to feed you"

"Feed me?! Feed me what. I'm not one of you"

"That's only what you wished for, this is your punishment"

"My punishment, turn me back into human, I don't want to be like this! I hate this!"

"What's done is done"

He the dripping red that slide on his lips then walk towards her. "I've been feeding off well from women, my body is full of human blood and I know that you can smell this, that you are hungry"

I could really smell it, it had a sweet smell just coming deep from him, unconciously my hands grab his shoulders and I smell and his neck.

"Bite me..."

My baby razors pierce itself deep into his skin and I, just and drinking the sweet nectar that is coming out.

He groan, I could feel the pain he was feeling when I held on too long and drank too much. I pulled myself away immediately and cover my mouth, I look at him in deny.

"I told you, you are what you don't want to be"

He grab me and pull me right up to him, then pursue to kissing my bloody lips. My eyes close, suddenly something striked in my head, memories of Yoon, all of them coming back. He lied to me, he made me into a vampire to bring back Yoon. Again I had pulled away,

"Yoon..."

My mind was still not focus, everything is coming back. I'm remembering everything!. Then something struck my heart, me, it was me killing my family to keep them from the capital. I remember my family in debt then I met Hyungshik, who helped me but suddenly one day my sister never came back from the capital after an invitation. My family has insisted going to the capital to find her, but I wouldn't let them and made the candle hung above the stove falling on the gasoline. But I was the only who survive because Hyungshik saved me. I finally realize the truth that I was so scared of knowing.

"Yoon"

He wipe my tears, "Hyungshik...I'm so sorry...I blamed you"

"You finally remembered...."

He pull out the same hairpin from ages ago. I stare at it, not believing what he was going to do next. "Wha--What do you think you're doing?!"

Then he puntured it through to his heart. "I can finally let go"

"You're immortal, you can't die!" I catched him before he fell, but upon my question he shook his head. "I can die from human blood. This hairpin I gave you is still painted with your blood, when you were human. Although it dried, a stain remains a stain.

Hyungshik was not bleeding, no blood had come out, because I took all the blood he accquired from his huntings. "Shik. You can't leave me here alone!" Hyungshik smile, "I wanted you to live, I wanted to live with you ages ago, I was going to make you vampire so you wouldn't feel left out, guilty. In order to please my smile, I wanted you to live forever until you see me again.... I want to start anew, and meet not just Yoon but also Seung A"

"Don't talk!"

"I...I"

"Hyungshik...."

"...."

"Hyungshik."

"...."

"HYUNGSHIK!!!"


He left his body, As I held the coldness of him in my arms, his body burned into ashes and flowed slowly into the air then into the night sky. I watched as it left me.

The next day was the first time I fed off from a person, that person was Yunho. He fainted shortly after. That next week, I ran away and lived within being unseen from my family. I move myself to the country side where I lived with an elder lady who was aware of who I am. The next year, a child was born, a boy. Just in the house few minutes from where I lived. it wasn't till the elder lady's funeral where I finally met him.

"Hi, I am your neighbor, Kim Shik" His hair to his lips capture the same sharp beauty, then the head to feet capture the same height and frame that has held me before. "Hello Kim Shik, I'm SeungYoon, her niece" I could smell him, awfully sweet. I set one of my hands on his lap, "It's a pleasure to meet you again"